Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo (37553 Views)

Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial / Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Ibrahim Babangida In His Minna Residence (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
The former President of Nigeria and one of the founders of the Peoples Democratic Party, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, IBB, has thrown his weight behind the former Governor of Ogun State, Otunba (Engr.) Gbenga Daniel (OGD) in his bid to become the National Chairman of the party describing him as the 'breathe of fresh air'.

IBB made this declaration at his Hilltop residence in Minna, Niger state on Wednesday when OGD alongside his powerful delegation paid him a visit in furtherance to his nationwide consultation.

Speaking during the visit, Daniel said he had come to confer with the former President on his ambition, noting that no serious politician in the country would embark on such an important national task without seeking the wisdom and blessing of the former President.

Responding, President Babangida said he was quite elated when he learnt that Otunba Gbenga Daniel was interested in offering his service to the country.

He said: "I was elated when I first heard that you were interested in volunteering yourself for this great service to our country, you represent the breadth of fresh air that the Party deserves at this stage.

"I know OGD very well and I know his unparalleled capacity for work. I have a strong conviction that with OGD as chairman, the Party can be turned around again.

"I am supporting you because I know you very well. OGD, you're my Chairman in waiting"

Gen. Babangida thereafter hosted the delegation to a private meeting.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/ex-governor-gbenga-daniels-meets-ibb-minna-mansion-pdp-chairmanship-photo.html

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
2019 Loading....

More Meetings Coming

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by babyfaceafrica: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lolx
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by nairavsdollars(f): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Who takes IBB serious again? See how he look. A man who Abiola's ghosts is haunting every night. Bode George for PDP national Chairman

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by tobtap: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
two corrupt bastards ... wink tongue

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by Flashh: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
E don tey wey I don hear about this man oó!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by BrutalJab: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Must they meet all these useless ex military men that sucked this country dry?

7 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by Ugoeze2016: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Why is IBB sitting on a wheel chair?

Maybe it's my eyes fooling me again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by cogbuagu: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
If you don't seek IBB blessing, your going no where?

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by designer01(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Flashh:
E don tey wey I don hear about this man oó!

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by HumanistMike(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Politics. We can do better
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by kagari: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Life is transient

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by youngvc1: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by KingTom(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Who takes IBB serious again? See how he look. A man who Abiola's ghosts is haunting every night. Bode George for PDP national Chairman
He lives large in a hilltop mansion and would probably die a natural death at old age Brruuuuuuhh isn't that the wish of every man? Ghost ko Ghost ni Mamman Vatsa ghost no haunt am Na Abiola? grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by grandpoh(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
Of all the politicians in this country,OGD!
God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by OboOlora(f): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
Do these Northerners wear agbada even while in their houses cos I don't understand. Or they wear it when expecting lobbyists like this one? Cos I don't know why u can't dress down in ur own house, u must wear agbada and sit on a wheel chair

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by masada: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ugoeze2016:

coz he is sick nah

imagine healthy pple seeking opinion from a sick man

how sick can dat be

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by haywire1: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
I can now confirm that PDP is totally a dead party chasing after a sick IBB to win election. I wish we youth can rise to take over our country from this old thieves recycling themselves to empty d small remaining national cake.

Make shekau just throw bomb for their middle angry ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by tohmhardy: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
Metrobaba:
2019 Loading....

More Meetings Coming
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by win2kwire: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ugoeze2016:

Where have you been?
iBB is partly deformed due to foot injuries sustained in civil war, he has also been ill for sometime and travels regularly abroad for medicals.

He has become more remorseful lately during his final days!

Many of his houseboys and cooks regularly dupes him because his memory is not so good and he needs a lot of help to move around!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by bossinblack: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
tobtap:
two corrupt bastards ... wink tongue

baba small ehen...
Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by cristianisraeli: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
The former President of Nigeria and one of the founders of the Peoples Democratic Party, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, IBB, has thrown his weight behind the former Governor of Ogun State, Otunba (Engr.) Gbenga Daniel (OGD) in his bid to become the National Chairman of the party describing him as the 'breathe of fresh air'.

IBB made this declaration at his Hilltop residence in Minna, Niger state on Wednesday when OGD alongside his powerful delegation paid him a visit in furtherance to his nationwide consultation.

Speaking during the visit, Daniel said he had come to confer with the former President on his ambition, noting that no serious politician in the country would embark on such an important national task without seeking the wisdom and blessing of the former President.

Responding, President Babangida said he was quite elated when he learnt that Otunba Gbenga Daniel was interested in offering his service to the country.

He said: "I was elated when I first heard that you were interested in volunteering yourself for this great service to our country, you represent the breadth of fresh air that the Party deserves at this stage.

"I know OGD very well and I know his unparalleled capacity for work. I have a strong conviction that with OGD as chairman, the Party can be turned around again.

"I am supporting you because I know you very well. OGD, you're my Chairman in waiting"

Gen. Babangida thereafter hosted the delegation to a private meeting.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/ex-governor-gbenga-daniels-meets-ibb-minna-mansion-pdp-chairmanship-photo.html

where the mansion

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by haywire1: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

where the mansion

He's yet to upload d mansion picture grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by obembet(f): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ugoeze2016:

Your eyes dey OK.....

U see well

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by madjune(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
His legs are swollen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by TheKingdom: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Gbenga Daniel? Seriously...The governor that cant point to one single world class project and instead of being sent to guillotine is contesting chairmanship...

That is the Nigger Area for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by lereinter(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
life is vanity
he cant even wear slippers

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by Sunofgod(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
His house needs some refurbishment.,,,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by royalamour(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Gbenga Daniel a bastard thief?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by Abbeybailey(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
haywire1:
I can now confirm that PDP is totally a dead party chasing after a sick IBB to win election. I wish we youth can rise to take over our country from this old thieves recycling themselves to empty d small remaining national cake.

Make shekau just throw bomb for their middle angry ...

Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo by fyneguy: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
his left foot is bigger...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? / Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction / Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.