Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,382 members, 7,850,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

See What I Saw On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw On Facebook (1201 Views)

What I Saw On Xvideo Today / I Don't Pay For Sex - See What I Saw On A Guy's Profile On Badoo / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw On Facebook by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2016
Some guy sent this to a girl for accepting his friends request.
Such a loser angry

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
And what has made you to bring it here

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook by Nobody: 8:29am On May 09, 2016
olihilistic:
And what has made you to bring it here

Don't u think it's dumb and low to make this kind of picture to thank a girl for accepting your friends request?
Re: See What I Saw On Facebook by Dahyormine(m): 9:19am On May 09, 2016
Such a guy has a very low self esteem, gbabe...... Shit!!!

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook by firstking01(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2016
It's not really a badt thingy to thank a girl for accepting your friend request as most of you see it here, tho it's not really an adviceable thingy to do esp for a nigerian girlundecided...even the whites, after you accept their friend request they have a way of showing you appreciation...btw, op i doubt if you got this thingy from facebook...you just pasted it here for pasting sake and nothing moreundecided
Re: See What I Saw On Facebook by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 14, 2016
firstking01:
It's not really a badt thingy to thank a girl for accepting your friend request as most of you see it here, tho it's not really an adviceable thingy to do esp for a nigerian girlundecided...even the whites, after you accept their friend request they have a way of showing you appreciation...btw, op i doubt if you got this thingy from facebook...you just pasted it here for pasting sake and nothing moreundecided
See this guy,u come across this kind of thing alot on facebook.try looking through some of ur female friends timeline [color=][/color] grin

(1) (Reply)

This Answer Got My Attention: I Must Say He Is Truly Creative. / When You Think Your Sister Is Finer Than You / Must Musical Videos Be All About Naked Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.