Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,440 members, 7,839,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again (28462 Views)

Biafra: INM Calls For Probe As Group Fingers Obiano, Ekweremadu As Kanu Sponsors / Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling / Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by glozyyy(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
this people has been destroying lives and property freely without our president doing nothing or even saying anything about it
WHAT KING OF COUNTRY IS THIS
only innocent people get punish in it
Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by jogojogo: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
90xtr3r:
[s][/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, you should be ashamed of your tribe that none of you loud-mouthed, lily-livered beings dared stand and look Hausa-Fulanis eyeball to eyeball as Kanu did.

You're of all men most miserable if all you could do is make a living out of Kanu's quest for nationhood. 

It's a pity you that you and your co-conspirators have not been able to pin him down with all your evil propaganda and jungle justice.

https://www.nairaland.com/2799715/biafra-kanu-bigger-crowd-puller-than#40980839

With a rare man like NK that commands over 35million people without money, there is every reason for you and your hypocritical folks to poo in your pants at the mere mention of anything connected to his name.

NK and the Handcuffs - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEOQnuAM_nU

NK raising his hands in victory -

Trash!!!! How is he brave? Making noise on radio in one congested room outside the shore of the Country is what you called bravery? Sneaking into a hotel in Nigeria with a fake name is what you call bravery? Please go check the meaning of bravery
Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
SailorXY:
grin grin grin forgotten case file. Nothing dey impossible for Nigeria.
I remember my lecturer scolding at one one my course mates for not coming with his notebook. And it baffles me how someone would forget a case file.
Some people are happy cos of what's happening to are justice system.
Those who are weeping should not weep for themselves but for their children and their children's chidlren because and time will come when people will no longer go to the police or courts to settle dispute, But will prefer to retaliat.

2 Likes

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Why fixing the case on my birthday, they should adjourn forthwith.

No criminals case should be fix on my birthday because i want to have fun that day.
Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by Image123(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
macluvph1:
God bless nnamdi kanu.
God does not bless criminals raising insurrection, He takes them to hell.

3 Likes

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by Image123(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
90xtr3r:
[s][/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, you should be ashamed of your tribe that none of you loud-mouthed, lily-livered beings dared stand and look Hausa-Fulanis eyeball to eyeball as Kanu did.

You're of all men most miserable if all you could do is make a living out of Kanu's quest for nationhood. 

It's a pity you that you and your co-conspirators have not been able to pin him down with all your evil propaganda and jungle justice.

https://www.nairaland.com/2799715/biafra-kanu-bigger-crowd-puller-than#40980839

With a rare man like NK that commands over 35million people without money, there is every reason for you and your hypocritical folks to poo in your pants at the mere mention of anything connected to his name.

NK and the Handcuffs - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEOQnuAM_nU

NK raising his hands in victory -

Where's the victory? Languishing in jail is not victory, are you going spiritual? Why was Nnamdi begging for money for weapons in the US? Where did you count 35million people, are you in a trance?
Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by ichielynda(m): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
@ dropshot,

if not for democracy, I would have requested you to be castrated.

watch what you say online.

DropShot:
Our Dilector is in trouble. grin grin

It's almost eight months since the educated illiterate has been kept in custody despite the noise and chest-beating about what awaited the country if he was arrested. Yet, NOTHING has happened since he was arrested like a common criminal he is, apart from more chest-beating and unfortunate death of some of his gullible brainwashed followers, .

But we warned him and his fake supporters ooooo.

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by Tarzaa(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
georgen2u:
I no that nnamdi kanu is holding fg in their balls. No amount if adjournment can save Nigeria. Fg made that mistake of arresting him.
How?
Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by missKiffy(f): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Emancipation:
kanu needs to just relax. The fulanis will unknowingly finish the job he started. His God is alive.
As if fulanis are not killing igbos too
Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by Henrichemeka(m): 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
With this kind of thing happening in the legal system of a country that claim to be a democratic country, then i agree with Trump that Nigeria need to be re-colonized.

2 Likes

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by marlockj: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
ukomko:

https://www.naij.com/810079-just-appeal-court-adjourns-kanus-case.html

What kind of country is this delay upon delay.....

Why can't he fix d date after 2days....

Mst Dey jump month to month..

Wit silllyyy xcuses....
Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by jlinkd78(m): 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
jogojogo:

Trash!!!! How is he brave? Making noise on radio in one congested room outside the shore of the Country is what you called bravery? Sneaking into a hotel in Nigeria with a fake name is what you call bravery? Please go check the meaning of bravery
Brave cos he dared d Hausa-Fulani by telling them d truth thru his radio. Brave cos he toured d globe where he gave exact timing he will be entering Nigeria and still did. Brave cos he entered d country to add this incarceration as part of his résumé and d state fell for his trap.Brave cos when presented with things he said and wrote at d DSS he admitted and maintained his stand. From d video u cited which am sure u never watched, he was brave for ordering d uniformed prison warden to get off not minding he is dia captive. Brave cos he is d one insisting he wants trial and d govt hoping to get masquerades to testify against him. Brave cos in all these no arms, no inducement of money to followers but controls millions of supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by SAEJO: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
May all those who have turned this beloved country into a banana republic by making a mokery of our justice system die soon In Jesus Name
Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by diegwu01: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
I would advise Ndigbo to forget Nnamdi Kanu, move on with their daily lives, apologize to Nigerians and ask for forgiveness.
The Dilectors case has been decided, He would dwell and grey in Jail.
Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by inonsyyahoocom(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
What do you expect when all we think is religion and tribalism,Kanu is in today because people that will voice out for truth keep silent.
Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
franchizy:
All this illitracy IPAD yoths spoken lubbish here are unsane.
kanu kanot escape this. he kant thleten a kontry and go scut flee. he must rip the fluits of his words.
Biafra is dead and kan nevar rise again.
i uge all you ilitracy IPADS to short upand stop spoken lubish here.

Go and learn how to SPELL your words correctly before calling people an illiterate.

Illiteracy and Not ILITRACY

1 Like

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
jlinkd78:
Brave cos he dared d Hausa-Fulani by telling them d truth thru his radio. Brave cos he toured d globe where he gave exact timing he will be entering Nigeria and still did. Brave cos he entered d country to add this incarceration as part of his résumé and d state fell for his trap.Brave cos when presented with things he said and wrote at d DSS he admitted and maintained his stand. From d video u cited which am sure u never watched, he was brave for ordering d uniformed prison warden to get off not minding he is dia captive. Brave cos he is d one insisting he wants trial and d govt hoping to get masquerades to testify against him. Brave cos in all these no arms, no inducement of money to followers but controls millions of supporters.

His cheap phone will never allow him watch the video he cited.... Lol.

What some morons don't know is that NNAMDI KANU came back to Nigeria to be ARRESTED. He announced his RETURN FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO HEAR and APC Led government fell for it.
Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by princejayboss: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
DropShot:

It's almost eight months since the educated illiterate has been kept in custody despite the noise and chest-beating about what awaited the country if he was arrested. Yet, NOTHING has happened since he was arrested like a common criminal he is, apart from more chest-beating and unfortunate death of some of his gullible brainwashed followers, .

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Yet you want one Nigeria.... This are the kind of things that motivates the Islamic extremists to do magic someday your words might motivate some one who can inflict damage on you and on the country..... Keep pushing the explosion key... One day you will get what you want ...... Imagine local champion who can not motivate his village youths calling a man who controls millions an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by princejayboss: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
diegwu01:
I would advise Ndigbo to forget Nnamdi Kanu, move on with their daily lives, apologize to Nigerians and ask for forgiveness.

I don't know if you are an igbo man but if you are.... Your father should be ashamed of himself for not getting home from Lagos once in his life time..... Sorry brother #apology my as5

1 Like

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by princejayboss: 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Henrichemeka:
With this kind of thing happening in the legal system of a country that claim to be a democratic country, then i agree with Trump that Nigeria need to be re-colonized.

In as much trump uses the wrong tone and concepts.... The dude is the realest thing to happen in politics
Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by princejayboss: 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
Soon Nigeria will be like Mexico and Honduras where cases are better settled with guns than court......
Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by oodua1stson: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
This nnamdi kanu guy misled a lot of people into thinking he's actually bigger than he is.

To be honest I thought he's bigger than he appeared but his trial proved he's nothing but a big mouth, empty head loser

I don't pity him. I pity the mothers of his followers who blindly followed him to their early grave.

Same thing ojukwu did back then.

Some people can never learn from history

1 Like

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by Roadmap27(m): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Juxtified:
Either the court is incompetent for forgetting such a high profile case, or there's a deliberate ploy from above to frustrate the defendant

Don't you know there used to be an hiding relationship between judge and defendant. That come with ambition to make more money from respective case from their client ,If not, why do you think every case in Nigeria court enjoy unnecessary adjournment.
Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by Roadmap27(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Roadmap27:

Don't you know there used to be an hiding relationship between judge and defendant. That come with ambition to make more money from respective case from their client ,If not, why do you think every case in Nigeria court enjoy unnecessary adjournment.
[color=#990000][/color]the number of seating propotional to their legal income.
Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by adimsmt: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
DropShot:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

You see your life, people like you are why Nigeria as a country are in this predicament . People who can never tell themselves the truth even when truth are staring on there faces , you are here calling someone illiterate when everything are going wrong if you can't recognized it, sir you are the illiterate not Kanu. Let me tell you, You may not like Kanu it is your prerogative, But what is happening to Kanu may one day be your cup of tea, our judiciary are going to the dogs, the executive interference are weakening the judiciary and this is what this Kanu's case are bring the evidence in the open but someone who derived joy from hate and name calling will never see it, sir your house are burning and all you are doing are chasing rats may God help you. Just remember a weak judiciary is the down fall of any country. How can a judge and the prosecutors come to court without the files a case of this magnitude is it coincidence? Stop the jubilation and Kanu is not a criminal until found guilty .
Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by wxyz1: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
coolitempa:
Kanu is a goner...he will not be getting out no time soon meanwhile his mama is going to enjoy herself in Belgium while his wife is getting better action from his fellow iPod losers... grin grin grin grin
is he complaining? stop taking Panadol for another man's headache. Obasajo was jailed for years, but came out as Nigeria President, Nelson Madala was Jailed, you know what happen at last. We are washing, he that laugh last laugh best.

1 Like

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by wxyz1: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
diegwu01:
is he complaining? stop taking Panadol for another man's headache. Obasajo was jailed for years, but came out as Nigeria President, Nelson Madala was Jailed, you know what happen at last. We are washing, he that laugh last laugh best.
Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by obstead200(m): 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
DropShot:

cheesy grin cheesy grin
I am really surprised that u are too daft to see the fundamental issue at stake here.
This is no longer an issue of what Kanu and IPOB did or did not do. It is a case of a breakdown, a balkanisation, a bastardisation of every thing a democracy should represent. It is now a case of shameless and very unprofessional behaviour by the supposed custodians of our democracy:- the judiciary.
Are u too stu.pid to see dis? Has ur hatred of the igbo race blinded u so much?
Why can't d judiciary simply try this case and jail the guy if found guilty? (I am fully in support of jailing him if found guilty) Why must they sponsor this conspiracy to rap.e our already bastardised democracy once more?

1 Like

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by Hillzy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Randyblincks:
Sir, with all respect you can say or type anything you want, but never you say BIAFRAN is dead!

Dude biafra was a dead course before kanu even take it on is head, n buried long be4 ojukwu went to see his ancestor. So pls get dat into ur head, tank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Office On Fire, Commission’s Data Centre Worst Hit / Ibadan Mogajis Query Tinubu’s Interest In Oyo Guber Race / Investor Flees Nigeria After Being Paid N32b For Vessels - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.