Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep (3324 Views)

Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Nollywood Actress Jojo Goes Naked As She Takes Birthday Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by Sunkyphil(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Abeg is it true

Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
shocked this is not so true....
Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by multikolour(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
she resemble........
Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by MoneypassGod(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Who is d she u talking about, is it ur sister??

2 Likes

Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by Sunkyphil(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Who is d she u talking about, is it ur sister??
ur sister grin
Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by MoneypassGod(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sunkyphil:
ur sister grin
Something must be wrong wif u upstairs
Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by Sunkyphil(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Something must be wrong wif u upstairs
grin o ti dùn gàn

1 Like

Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by UrWorstNitemare: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
grin
C OP ANCESTORS OOO

1 Like

Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by VoteDemiladgold: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lol dats not true
Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by MoneypassGod(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sunkyphil:
grin o ti dùn gàn
Speak English Goat
Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by Bossontop(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2016

3 Likes

Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by layla129(f): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Haters everywhere undecided...big fat lie. Most ladies still look presentable without them angry

Its still funny though cheesy
Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by Sunkyphil(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mrcork who does it look like lipsrsealed
Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Your sisters
Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by Presbulg(m): 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Op which kind of ladies do you walk with ?
Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by deewhone(f): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
False
Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by Sunkyphil(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Angelberry:
Your sisters
d tin pain am die tongue
Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by Sexytemi(f): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lolgringringringringringringrin

Abeg this meme funny die o

But op no be all ladies o, some ladies are still beautiful even after the weaves and make-ups are gone.....including mitonguetonguetongue.......
Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by Sunkyphil(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sexytemi:
Lolgringringringringringringrin

Abeg this meme funny die o

But op no be all ladies o, some ladies are still beautiful even after the weaves and make-ups are gone.....including mitonguetonguetongue.......
yes but some na make up dem carry hold body once dem comot am dem go look like scarecrow
Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Only me just laughing uncontrollably. By now my neighbors go dey suspect me. But KashyBaby are you sure you DONT look that way? The way u jump to defend them females ehn. ..chai
Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 26, 2016
Martins301:
Only me just laughing uncontrollably. By now my neighbors go dey suspect me. But KashyBaby are you sure you DONT look that way? The way u jump to defend them females ehn. ..chai

Don't chai chai me! I never wore a wig in my entire life...but I love make ups...

And definitely, ladies don't look like whats on the picture if we removed our make up..

Now, gerarahere...
Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by DharmyYinks: 12:34am On Apr 26, 2016
layla129:
Haters everywhere undecided...big fat lie. Most ladies still look presentable without them angry

Its still funny though cheesy
Aunty stop lying naa cheesy
Re: When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Don't chai chai me! I never wore a wig in my entire life...but I love make ups...

And definitely, ladies don't look like whats on the picture if we removed our make up..

Now, gerarahere...

Huuh! angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Finally!president Buhari Settles Teebillz And Tiwa Fight(pics). / Photo: Give This Stripper A Stage Name! / Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.