Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

“FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola (10792 Views)

2018 Budget: Works Ministry To Spend N341bn On Projects – Fashola / Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures / FG Requires $166bn To Meet Nigeria's Transport And Energy Needs – Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
basilo101:
The honourable minister of darkness has spoken
on going, i thought gej never structed any road grin

1 Like

Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by henryutd(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Well said. Honourable Minister of Darkness.

4 Likes

Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by codedguy1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
wetin this fake minister dey talk sef?

only you - power, road and housing and you think you will succeed in this present naija.

1 Like

Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by iwillexposeu: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Honourable minister just concentrate on wat u r doing,wen de money is disbursed make sure it go in2 proper and judicious use if nt so, mk I no talk 2 much waiting patiently cnt wait 2 tream ur yansh if u fall my hand
catchfun:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/04/25/fg-requires-n2trn-to-complete-ongoing-road-projects-fashola/
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by Angoni(m): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nigerias very own rocket scientist, where is the electricity you said is so easy to provide, you slowpoke?

1 Like

Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by Lexusgs430: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Chicken change. How much is $2.1 billion dollars in comparison to N2 trillion?
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by presidentpikin: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
paix:
The honorable minister should not forget our (Kaduna) Eastern Bye-pass , that road has been abandoned for over 10 years now.
I sight you bro...The road is in the budget.. It will be completed this year.
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by colosa: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Do your work sir
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
basilo101:
The honourable minister of darkness has spoken
grin grin

1 Like

Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
What fashola is trying to say is, Don't expect much from the Ministry of works. If ONGOING project will cost 2trillion which we don't have. This means there will be no need for any future road project because it means we'll just be pilling up abandoned projects that will need more and more trillions to complete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by segunpee: 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Category1:
[size=15pt]the kind ministers wey bubu appoint sef dey give me headaches....
U go see minister of petroleum dey talk about power, u go see minister of power dey talk about road, u go see minister of transportation dey talk about finance..

Which kind dullardinhós full ministers sef? [/size]

Chai!!! Na naija best brains u dey call "dull...". I pity u wey brilliant. If u can be as "dull" as these thinkers u would be somewhere. #TryThinking

1 Like

Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by Amanwulu1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stop telling us cos We hv more dan dat in TSA. Use it n tell us abt d commisioning.

1 Like

Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by Amanwulu1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
What fashola is trying to say is, Don't expect much from the Ministry of works. If ONGOING project will cost 2trillion which we don't have. This means there will be no need for any future road project because it means we'll just be pilling up abandoned projects that will need more and more trillions to complete.
sorry to remind u. We hv more dan dat in TSA. Why keep d money wen we have needs.
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by tbaba1234: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Category1:
U go see minister of petroleum dey talk about power, u go see minister of power dey talk about road, u go see minister of transportation dey talk about finance..

I am sorry you are the dull one.

1. Power is related to the Petroleum industry because we depend on gas supply.

2 Fashola has other portfolios apart from power.
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by obailala(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
“Ongoing road projects alone awarded by the government before we came– about 266 roads awarded in the various states– the liability to complete them is about N2trillion.
“So, when you look at N400billion,you know that that that is not enough, but when you compare what this administration is going to do with the N400billion, with what the last administration did,you will know it is much progress.
“What the last administration did was to budget N18billion for all the roads in the country, knowing the liability was in excess of N2trilion.
N18billion paid for projects worth N2trillion; the strategy here is that it will always be on record (for bragging rights) that GEJ's government awarded 266 road contracts and even if these projects are completed in the next 20 years, empty skulled jonathanians would still be screaming "it was Jonathan's project."
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by paix(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
presidentpikin:
I sight you bro...The road is in the budget.. It will be completed this year.
Wow, when that is achieved, you can come for a plate of pepperless pepper soup.
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Amanwulu1:
sorry to remind u. We hv more dan dat in TSA. Why keep d money wen we have needs.
How many times will you be told that money in the TSA wouldn't be used to fund budget. All the road projects earmarked by the minister of works has been reviewed by the national assembly and passed in the budget. If he ,Mr fashola decided to spend additional money. It'll have to go through due prrocess involving the national assembly.
Moreover mr fashola says 2trillion naira will be needed to complete the ongoing projects. What is in the TSA is 2.9trillion. You shouldn't expect him to even get 400bn from there (assuming NASS consent to his future demands
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
Blood of buhari N2trn what this men don finish 9ja
end time scam
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by AngryNigerian(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Category1:

Bros u baad ooo
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by Pavarottii(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

What a mess!
Ohhh it's u. Wasn't expecting more than this. Cos u coudnt counter the message constructively.
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by Lawalemi(m): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Shebi Diezani has returned $90b

1 Like

Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by mediahubng(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bloody fool!

I thought u guys said that u recovered over $600 million Ex petroleum minister, over $6 B expected from the looted funds in the US, over $600 B from Saudi arabia and more than N6 Tr recovered as a result of TSA?

If at all any of those are true, when the excessive complaints?

Is this Fashola not the one who joined forces with Amaechi and Saraki to drag GEJ to court over GEJ's refusal to spend the funds from the excess crude funds?

The trio of saraki, fashola and Amaechi are the reason Nigeria is in this mess now.
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by deluxez12(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
motobid:
comot the money for TSA now, we go still get balance sef.
Thank you sir.
which TSA bro
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by nkemjacob2(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
@ times this monies call for road projects are over estimated. U cud imagine a road mayb like benin to ore, instead of using the offical pricing by IMF which cud cost #4bn, u c govt official spending #100bn-#50bn... Fashola is so lucky, he has questions to answer in lagos..."NIGERIA SUCKs"
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by CioAngels(f): 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Works, power and housing is a good con-duit pipe for the minister. Smooth operator, OLE.

1 Like

Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by Jsaviour(f): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
like u built website with over 70million and claimed u dont sign cheques, I pity Nigerians that supported u wen u blatantly lied in front of d Senate, FASHOLA D ONLY GOVERNOR/MINISTER THAT WILL BUY A CRATE OF COCA COLA WITH 10 MILLION, I WONDER WHERE HE BUYS HIS OWN GOODS, MAYBE HEAVEN!. 2trillion ko, 2kobo ni. anyway Na God go judge u in d end sha.
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by bedspread: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED, BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA HAS FAILED SUCCESSFULLY AS A MINISTER!
" [i][/i]I GUESS IN HIS MIND, POWER IS NOW ROCKET SCIENCE

Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by bedspread: 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
tbaba1234:

I am sorry you are the dull one.

1. Power is related to the Petroleum industry because we depend on gas supply.

2 Fashola has other portfolios apart from power.

U TALKING TRASHY TRASH!! DIDN'T YOU AND FASHOLA KNOW POWER DEPENDS ON GAS WHEN GEJ WAS THERE
DIDN'T FASHOLA NOT KNOW POWER DEPENDS ON GAS WHEN DECLARING THAT POWER IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE! BUNCH OF FAILED, WICKED AND HEARTLESS LEADERS! 5 DAYS NOW AND WE HAVE HAD 2MINS LIGHT AND YOU TALKING TRASH HERE!!

Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by amtaken(f): 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
So said the Website Minister....
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by hoppmann(m): 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
who don epp sef,how road matter take concern u
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by Spanner4(m): 12:02am On Apr 26, 2016
Hope he doesn't want to use the Money to open anoda website
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by yudi25: 2:30am On Apr 26, 2016
inside the 423 billion budgeted, he haff like play like play comot 23 billion...with mouth..its now 400 billion.#joking ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure / Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement / Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.