Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

“FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola (10793 Views)

2018 Budget: Works Ministry To Spend N341bn On Projects – Fashola / Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures / FG Requires $166bn To Meet Nigeria's Transport And Energy Needs – Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by adekaz777: 6:49am On Apr 26, 2016
From 182 roads to 262 roads again! When will FASHOLA stop inflating contracts? A glorify thief! The war against corruption is meaningless until Fashola and Ameachi are being prosecuted.
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by deebsman1(m): 7:22am On Apr 26, 2016
God bless you man, am always happy when i c pipu that read well before commenting here and also read objectively with open mind
vickylincon:
just loved this man, He acknowledge there's problem, he also acknowledge he's not doing though due to some constraints which he identified. He proffer near solutions to it, he states the steps he will take to achieve his objectives and how far he had gone. that's an administrative man

1 Like

Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by vickylincon(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2016
deebsman1:
God bless you man, am always happy when i c pipu that read well before commenting here and also read objectively with open mind
amen and same to you bro

1 Like

Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2016
Toofancha road projects!
Re: “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola by jmand(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
That means you want to secure N2trn for Power, Works and Housing? Fashola you are an eloquent old man, if I was you I will go street forward to the point, that's to demand N2trn for my account first, then power, works and housing. You're bright person as well as witty!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra / Gowon: Nigeria Would Have Been Better If Yar’adua Had Completed His Tenure / Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.