Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) (48031 Views)

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Blasts Politicians At Alex Ekwueme's Burial (Video) / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Ramanto(m): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
jkendy:
How has he bitten more than he can chew
If you're not in kaduna state neither do you know nothing about that Bill, just be still and listen to voices of reasoning, OK

What right can he possibly possess to declare a living dead?
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
Willie2015:

We all need to be careful of our utterances concerning the Men of God.

Forty two (42) youths got killed by two bears because they mocked Elisha for being bald.(2 Kings 2:23-24)

U are stupid. Who the Bleep is suleiman or whatever title he holds? It likes like yu that worship pastors. Fvck him and anybody that supports this death statement
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Owiii(m): 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ramanto:
this pastor has bitten more than he can chew

Be mindful if your statement ramanto. I guess you're a religious bigot
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by seunajia: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
ehie:
There is nothing your allah can do me, its his deranged vessels like you with homicidal tendencies who are a thorn in the side of humanity

That's entirely between you and Him. However, on this earth, you and the charlatan Sulaiman must obey constituted authority. We won't let you continue to behave like deranged beasts.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by jmaine: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
This guy is brutal and I love his guts. No apologies . . . . . Oritsejafor 3.0 loading . . . . . .
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Owiii(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
wallbuilder:
Its not a personal fight between elrufai and apostle johnson suleiman. Its a fight between elrufai and the church.
I agree that elrufai is a pathological liar. He was on Channels tv and said that christians in kaduna are just 30%. Thats a wicked lie.
Saul tried to fight ghe church but converted in the process. Pharoah perished in the sea.Herod died. You cant fight the church of God. Elrufai cannot figh christians and succeed.
Wallbuilder,may God bless you sir
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Ramanto(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ondoboi12345678:
Do you think so?
Declaring a living person dead is not such a cool thing. A proverb goes thus : the praises of one that killed an elephant with a cap is momentary. because peoply will be scared of him thereafter..
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by nedu2000(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
That's what pastors live on these days-they threaten and out of fear the people and even the govt bow down(tb joshua vs LASG)
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by KoldKash(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
When it comes to God and His men, we need to be extra-careful. Those who are familiar with the Holy Bible know too well that it's not a big deal for men of God to call death on people who think they can mess with them. In 1 Samuel 28:19,2 Kings 1:10 and 2 Kings 2:24, you can see here a few examples.

If God has not changed (and of course,He cannot and will not change) then it goes without saying that His men can and will by His power do same in today's world. The book of Isaiah 44:26 says God confirms the word of his servant and performs the counsel of His messengers. So with that epiphany, YES, True men of God work wonders by the power of their God.

El-Rufai has no business making decrees that will forestall the advancement of the Church, because the Church of God is marching on and the very gates of he'll cannot and will not prevail.

By all accounts, it is safer to run against an approaching train than to fight THE BODY OF CHRIST.We are rolling stones.

2 Likes

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Ramanto(m): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Owiii:

Be mindful if your statement ramanto. I guess you're a religious bigot
How judge ye, man?
if you called me a bigot, what will you call a man that declared a living dead, even when such right is exclussively God's?
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Owiii(m): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
onoja12:
it is quite a disappointment because i use to respect this man,but just like everything power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. he has become so arrogant that he compares himself with a man appointed by the people,this is no longer Christianity .i have an advice for suleman tell him.who God wishes to punish he first makes blind and deaf,warn him those who call death for others may first go to prepare the ground
Onoja,why are you bringing a curse on yourself. Anything you don't understand, just keep quiet.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by ogmask: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
wallbuilder:

I am very sure you dont even know the content of the so called bill.

"If you do not stand for something, you will surely fall for anything".

You live in Sabo and you accept the fact that christians are just 30% of kaduna's population?

You also accept that preaching is the problem in kaduna? Do you need a law to handle hate preachers?

Is that even something that concerns christians?

Can you licence christians to preach? Si we cant evangelize as ordinary christians. We must all become pastors and obtain a license?

Personally I have not seen the bill and that's why I thread softly on this matter. But having said that, I will not join those calling apostle Suleiman names here.
On the issue of Christians being 30%, I know that the northern states like kaduna, jigawa, nasarawa, borno and some other others have a reasonable Christian population which competes with the Muslims folks. I mean more than 50%.

1 Like

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Charly68: 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Omega & fire pastor,I love your boldness sir..we need more of people like u with spiritual audacity in the land..the man is dead already ! Those who know the word knows what u are saying : he that accepted not the son of man is condemned already ..it is only their burial date that they don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Niceiroko: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
u r nt a Christian and nver claim one
vecman22:

oga park one side..you have no idea of what you are saying.. who is apostle Suleiman to say someone else Will die?

me am a Christian I stay in sabo (Kaduna) and I support the bill..all dis churches should learn how not to disturb one's peace...
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by ekefre4(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
wallbuilder:
Its not a personal fight between elrufai and apostle johnson suleiman. Its a fight between elrufai and the church.
I agree that elrufai is a pathological liar. He was on Channels tv and said that christians in kaduna are just 30%. Thats a wicked lie.
Saul tried to fight ghe church but converted in the process. Pharoah perished in the sea.Herod died. You cant fight the church of God. Elrufai cannot figh christians and succeed.
My gullible Christian friend el rufai is not fighting any church if u don't know d content of d bill just shut up already. It's peeps like you that are the problem in this country
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by akilo1: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
vecman22:

oga park one side..you have no idea of what you are saying.. who is apostle Suleiman to say someone else Will die?

me am a Christian I stay in sabo (Kaduna) and I support the bill..all dis churches should learn how not to disturb one's peace...
another boko haram has join the thread,blood muslem,may God touch your heart and know that he is the jehovah ,and let your dream of meeting 72 virgin be scatter
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by ekefre4(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
vecman22:

#Gbam
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by xhamel89: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
vecman22:

Close your mouth, you aren't a Christian but a bastard. You can never hear or see a Muslim speaks against his people.

1 Like

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by sledge001(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
vecman22:

You sef, park one side. If you really think that Churches are a disturbance to you as a Christian then, I feel really sorry for you*get ur brain checked*. What about the prayer calls by our brothers several times in a day? Will there be equity in the application of this law?Infact, is El rufai truthful in his intent? **talking about Christians making up only about 34% of KD populace. No one is in support of public disturbance, what &what is to be classified as public disturbance. Rufai should thread carefully.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by dejianu: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
Whoever that fight the church is fighting the Creator... he (rufai) has eaten a frog

Av u all forgotin so fast
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by siraj1402(m): 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sule the Olodo.wèré tutu.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Proffdada: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Caseless:
trashy trash!
dust bin laden
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by anwe: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
vecman22:

You are not a Christian. You are only lying to score a cheap point. To say the truth you are a Sunni Moslem
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Hamintab: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
God works in miraculous ways. he who has declared someone dead may die before his opponent. What sulieman show know is that you don't threaten the northerners with death, they are never afraid of it and they have that high believe that it will come sooner or later.

But since Sulieman has now taken up the responsibility of God and the Angel of death to declare someone dead, then lets see if he is good at it.

Telling us when El-Rufai will be buried is same as telling us when he will die, cos everyboy knows that a muslim is buried within 24 hours of his death.

So Mr Sule, make your prophesy and lets see how it comes to pass.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by brojoshua: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
And tell the apostle also that the Son of Man did not come to destroy man's lives but to save them.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Wadasco(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
this is nonsense how can you tell your followers this, we grow older than this meaningless expression.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by philomental: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
vecman22:

Sorry yiu aren't a Christian, just stop lying to yourself
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Brugo(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
No date? Chai. So if ElRufai dies 10 years from now you will refer to this so called prophecy? Why are you writing a blank cheque for yourself? Be specific.

You can't just say a man will die and call it prophecy. cheesy Every man will die one day. If I repeat that, does that make it a prophecy? Put a date.

Jonathan believed your "prophecy", we know where he is today. Besides, the bill protects Christians from volatile and radical fundamentalist Muslim preachers. So quit the sensationalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by 4nobody4every1: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
wallbuilder:
Well said cool
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by dermmy(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Charly68:
Omega & fire pastor,I love your boldness sir..we need more of people like u with spiritual audacity in the land..the man is dead already ! Those who know the word knows what u are saying : he that accepted not the son of man is condemned already ..it is only their burial date that they don't know.

Hmmmmm...Is this evangelism? undecided The master told us to go into the world and preach the gospel is this the type of gospel the lord instructed Apostle Johnson Suleiman to prech by making death threat on your fellow human..i pray the Lord will open ur eyes to knw what is right and stop worshipping clergy men.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by 4nobody4every1: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Acidosis:
I will contribute to his burial rites, if that would stop the sensational jihadist bill.

Next time I pass through Auchi, I will certainly attend his Church. These are the type of MOG we need in this country, not some political jet-driven pastorpreneurs.

What a brave man of God! I particularly love brave MOG.

I'm now motivated to beat up any s!lly Oba that would tell me to sit down in my house in my village because one I'd!otic god needs to be worshipped. Christianity is not for the weak. Steal the money, but don't steal my freedom unless you want to be ridiculed.
Well said

1 Like

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by dukeo(m): 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.