Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) (48043 Views)

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Blasts Politicians At Alex Ekwueme's Burial (Video) / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Pataki: 2:24am On Apr 27, 2016
merjovis:

Hmmm mmm I shake my head I'm pity how dare u open ur mouth and curse a man Of God ? Whatever befalls the govt will become ur portion it's like you don't know what you are joking with? ?? Better kneel down and ask God to forgive ur foolishness or you will die also

You are very very senseless. The bible has instructed you, study to show yourself approved, a workman that need not be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth. When cyber idiots like you cannot read your bible and ask the Holy Spirit for interpretation, you begin to listen to charlatans speaking death upon another human being.

May your eyes of understanding be opened. Mumu-Christian. It is your type that Suleman will be slapping up and down, asking you to eat grass all in the name of deliverance.

Quote me again and I will make you wish you never had that 10MB to display this gross idiocy of yours.

1 Like

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Joysmith2: 5:27am On Apr 27, 2016
Pataki:

You are very very senseless. The bible has instructed you, study to show yourself approved, a workman that need not be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth. When cyber idiots like you cannot read your bible and ask the Holy Spirit for interpretation, you begin to listen to charlatans speaking death upon another human being.

May your eyes of understanding be opened. Mumu-Christian. It is your type that Suleman will be slapping up and down, asking you to eat grass all in the name of deliverance.

Quote me again and I will make you wish you never had that 10MB to display this gross idiocy of yours.
keep shut,,must u behave like an abnormal being
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by merjovis(f): 7:56am On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=Pataki post=45075842]

Quote me again and I will make you wish you never had

that 10MB to display this gross idiocy of yours.[/quote
I weep for u who even trained you? It shows u lack home training, if u were trained well as a christian, you won't speak in dat manner about a man of God you are obviously profane and have no regards for spiritual things nonsense ]
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 28, 2016
vecman22:

oga park one side..you have no idea of what you are saying.. who is apostle Suleiman to say someone else Will die?

me am a Christian I stay in sabo (Kaduna) and I support the bill..all dis churches should learn how not to disturb one's peace...

**modified**
pls all dis Hippocrates quoting me should pls stop..

so because am a Christian I dnt have d Right to rest in my house bah?? my parents had to change their room,cos their room is kinda behind a church, d noise from d church makes it impossible for dem to sleep at night..so pls tell me don't dey have d right to rest after a days job?
You call urself a christian. And u can say dis kind of thing... Chai ur sense... no be here
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by misreal(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
i see a lot of persons abusing suleiman.the truth is,no one can fight the church and go free.do christians actually think el rufai will pass a law that will limit the propagation of islam?,do you think he will pass a law that will stop imams from calling for early morning prayers in the morning using their loud speakers.all these christians abusing suleiman,for his comments please take your minds back to what happened to annanias and saphira...IF ELRUFAI PASSES THAT LAW,HE WILL DIE...
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by misreal(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
Pataki:

a christian should not use words like this on another human my friend..becareful with your words sir,because you will give account of every idle words..
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by bams2999(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2016
Now Pastor are tell pples death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.