Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) (48042 Views)

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Blasts Politicians At Alex Ekwueme's Burial (Video) / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by eldino44(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
ogmask:

Personally I have not seen the bill and that's why I thread softly on this matter. But having said that, I will not join those calling apostle Suleiman names here.
On the issue of Christians being 30%, I know that the northern states like kaduna, jigawa, nasarawa, borno and some other others have a reasonable Christian population which competes with the Muslims folks. I mean more than 50%.
u are very right. include taraba to d list.

1 Like

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by eldino44(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
ekefre4:
My gullible Christian friend el rufai is not fighting any church if u don't know d content of d bill just shut up already. It's peeps like you that are the problem in this country
elrufai is not fighting Christians u are the gullible here. should he come out clear and state it b4 u understand ? think again.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by eldino44(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
xhamel89:

Close your mouth, you aren't a Christian but a bastard. You can never hear or see a Muslim speaks against his people.
that guy is so blind to betray his faith
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Pataki: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lionsclaw:
Mr Man go and sleep.
Here is my personal joy in the fight between 2 of them -El rufai has met his match in terms of big mouth and arrogance. As far as this fight goes the pompous midget will only be on the defensive. And I tell you el rufai will not sleep cos is tongue will be itching him to talk back. This is not gej that el rufai can insult at will and go to bed not expecting a reply. El rufai is calous and to hell wih him ; )

Keep suspending your brain before typing. I don't give a rat asssss about El Rufai. My bone of contention is with the idiotic fetid rascal who masquerades himself as a man of God. El Rufai can meet his match and handle whomever wants to face him politically in his own stride. But when a charlatan steps on the pulpit and starts exuding pride, arrogance, heresies upon heresies, and outright disregard for the calling of salvation, I will speak against such. God resists the pride. And to see a so-called preacher of the gospel making boast that he can speak death upon another living being who breathes the same air as he does, that is outright foolishness!

No wonder, these fraudsters called Pastors, Reverends, Apostles, Prophets and Bishops continue to hold sway upon mumus like you in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Lionsclaw: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pataki:

Keep suspending your brain before typing. I don't give a rat asssss about El Rufai. My bone of contention is with the idiotic fetid rascal who masquerades himself as a man of God. El Rufai can meet his match and handle whomever wants to face him politically in his own stride. But when a charlatan steps on the pulpit and starts exuding pride, arrogance, heresies upon heresies, and outright disregard for the calling of salvation, I will speak against such. God resists the pride. And to see a so-called preacher of the gospel making boast that he can speak death upon another living being who breathes the same air as he does, that is outright foolishness!

No wonder, these fraudsters called Pastors, Reverends, Apostles, Prophets and Bishops continue to hold sway upon mumus like you in Nigeria.
This is simple psychology, I can tell you are grasping for survival. I just said mr man go and sleep and boom you are floating with insults grin
Lol just go and sleep
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by basadenet: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
vecman22:

oga park one side..you have no idea of what you are saying.. who is apostle Suleiman to say someone else Will die?

me am a Christian I stay in sabo (Kaduna) and I support the bill..all dis churches should learn how not to disturb one's peace...

I am sure you are either a muslim or a fake christian. You too come to my area in lagos and see how mosques with horn speakers disturbing people yet no Government promulgate any droconian law against them. el-rufai must be a religious fanatic
**modified**
pls all dis Hippocrates quoting me should pls stop..

so because am a Christian I dnt have d Right to rest in my house bah?? my parents had to change their room,cos their room is kinda behind a church, d noise from d church makes it impossible for dem to sleep at night..so pls tell me don't dey have d right to rest after a days job?
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by rollywise(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
One sure thing I know is that, GOD will fight his course and we all will still come here and comment!
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Pataki: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lionsclaw:
This is simple psychology, I can tell you are grasping for survival. I just said mr man go and sleep and boom you are floating with insults grin
Lol just go and sleep

Aside from suspending your brain before punching your type pad, you want to lay claim to psychology? Pataki grasping for survival? shocked cheesy Suleman would sure love a dude like you under his wrap.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by xtive(m): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
wallbuilder:
Its not a personal fight between elrufai and apostle johnson suleiman. Its a fight between elrufai and the church.
I agree that elrufai is a pathological liar. He was on Channels tv and said that christians in kaduna are just 30%. Thats a wicked lie.
Saul tried to fight ghe church but converted in the process. Pharoah perished in the sea.Herod died. You cant fight the church of God. Elrufai cannot figh christians and succeed.
I agree with you is not a fight between Suleman and El rufai, but someone has to rise to challenge the move, just as David rose against Goliath.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by excelsuccess(f): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
If only you know this Great Man of God and the power of his tongue, you will be in awe of this statement
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by kan12(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dem fit gve u MBAKAS TREATMENT.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by scribble: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
freecocoa:
How does a person say things like this and be proud of himself? It's really a pity.

Stay in your lane and revel in your own accolades.

Who told you the truth is always a thing to be proud of?
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by freecocoa(f): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
scribble:

Stay in your lane and revel in your own accolades.

Who told you the truth is always a thing to be proud of?

If only there was any truth in that post on yours.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by UncleChybyke: 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
yarimo:
The weed wey this pastor smoke is truly from Iraq , this one don pas oshobgo and Jamaican weed , simply mention date you are busy saying maybe that means you are not sure of you are saying mtswww.
you re a fool.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Joysmith2: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
vecman22:

oga park one side..you have no idea of what you are saying.. who is apostle Suleiman to say someone else Will die?

me am a Christian I stay in sabo (Kaduna) and I support the bill..all dis churches should learn how not to disturb one's peace...

**modified**
pls all dis Hippocrates quoting me should pls stop..

so because am a Christian I dnt have d Right to rest in my house bah?? my parents had to change their room,cos their room is kinda behind a church, d noise from d church makes it impossible for dem to sleep at night..so pls tell me don't dey have d right to rest after a days job?
keep quiet ,end time somebody,,u are a christian and d churches are disturbing u,,u are not normal
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by merjovis(f): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mmmmm I seat on my bed and weep for this one's that don't even have the fear of God in their heart, Do u know who a man of God is He is a Man appointed by God go and read about the preachers in the bible and see what happened to people that tried to mock them or abuse them. Who do u guys think you are? You dare open your filthy mouths and insult a man Sent by God Because he is warning the Kaduna state govt to stop whatever he is about to do or die You better go down on your kneels and ask God to forgive you, or else whatever happens to you is your doing. ....I weep for you
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Joysmith2: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pataki:

keep shut,,end time somebody,,u are not normal,weed dy disturb u
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by merjovis(f): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Joysmith2:

keep quiet ,end time somebody,,u are a christian and d churches arvece disturbing u,,u are not normal
what exactly is wrong with you How dare you insult a man of God? Who do you think you are Better go down on your kneels and ask God to forgive you fast
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by merjovis(f): 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Joysmith2:

keep shut,,end time somebody,,u are not normal,weed dy disturb u
I weep for you
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by yarimo(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
You are very very very very stupid, you are idiot very idiotic . I Though you have sense please look for it or I won't reply an idiot.
UncleChybyke:
you re a fool.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by merjovis(f): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pataki:

Hmmm mmm I shake my head I'm pity how dare u open ur mouth and curse a man Of God ? Whatever befalls the govt will become ur portion it's like you don't know what you are joking with? ?? Better kneel down and ask God to forgive ur foolishness or you will die also
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Joysmith2: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
merjovis:
I weep for you
i weep for u too
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Joysmith2: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
merjovis:
what exactly is wrong with you How dare you insult a man of God? Who do you think you are Better go down on your kneels and ask God to forgive you fast
are u dat confuse i was not talking to d man of GOD ,,,read well b4 anytin else
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by merjovis(f): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
[quote author=basadenet post=45067175][/quote]

Madam or oga can you hear yourself? ?? You say you are a christian and you support the govt banning preaching I feel for you shaking my head, Jesus said whosoever is ashamed of me him I will be ashamed of on the dat of Judgemen go and find out what happened in Turkey? This is how the so called foolish Christians sold their birth right to the muslims because of greed and money and today turkey who was originally a christian country is now a Muslim state because of foolish Christians like you. That is not our portion in nigeria in Jesus name... any body that stands against Christianity will die no apology
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by shearer1982(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
NaWetinDey:
Only men like this can restore some honor and sanity back into the church of Christ, every argument against him notwithstanding.

If I were there I would be attending his services. Better to die a brave soldier who is conscious of his calling and powers than to hide inside a woman's wrapper, pacifying the accuser.

Word.!
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by merjovis(f): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Saheed9:
This man should just join Alibaba n the 40 clowns.

You think this is a joke or what ? GO AND PRAYER FOR FORGIVENESS
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by vecman22(m): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

No shaking correct guy say 7:30ask for johnson U go identify yasef as vecman

my guy,I could not make it cos of d match,but I will try and stop by 2morrow
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by merjovis(f): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Well after all said and done on conclusion people should be very careful especially when it comes to spiritual matters I have never seen a man that tries to fight against the body of Christ and won impossible go and ask Saul of Tarsus, the Church of God is matching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail, like the Apostle said in the video he was a preacher before elrufai came into power and he will still remain a preacher after elrufai leaves power. Elrufai cannot wakeup over night and want to Change what God has planted in this nation. NIGERIA BELONGS TO JESUS and not elrufai or any president can change it, the only way people can hear the gospel is through preaching and we will continue to preach in Jesus name Amen
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by buoye1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
wallbuilder:

I am very sure you dont even know the content of the so called bill.

"If you do not stand for something, you will surely fall for anything".

You live in Sabo and you accept the fact that christians are just 30% of kaduna's population?

You also accept that preaching is the problem in kaduna? Do you need a law to handle hate preachers?

Is that even something that concerns christians?

Can you licence christians to preach? Si we cant evangelize as ordinary christians. We must all become pastors and obtain a license?
Forget that boy you quoted.. he's being childish and it's a big lie to say Christians are 30% in KD...I live here in KD
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Echezolachukwu: 12:06am On Apr 27, 2016
#BREAKING_NEWS
#El_Rufai_The_Nigerian_Governor_of_Kaduna_State_is_DEAD
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by Uniquekriss(m): 12:15am On Apr 27, 2016
I can c u've neva bn 2a Northern state with a mosque around. Ur parents may soon relocate completely, if u dnt undstnd, research on d mystery of d fall of d wall of Jericho.
Re: Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) by MrDoGood(m): 12:59am On Apr 27, 2016
Ramanto:
this pastor has bitten more than he can chew

are you okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.