Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

To Have A Cook Or Your Wife/girlfriend Cook For You Which One Is The Best? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Have A Cook Or Your Wife/girlfriend Cook For You Which One Is The Best? (475 Views)

Mens Only: Will You Marry Or Have This Kind Of Girl As Your Wife/girlfriend -pi / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? / If Your Wife/girlfriend Is Not From Imo State, Forget It! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Have A Cook Or Your Wife/girlfriend Cook For You Which One Is The Best? by kstadaura: 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
i have this thought in my mind for a long time whether having someone prepare my food or my wife/girlfriend do it, which one is better, to me a wife who doesnt cook for her husband has abondoned a very foundamental duty in her marriage, and i noticed that most of the good cooks are male, i cant afford the risk of allowing another man to cook for me and my wife,
I know some will ask what about restaurant and eateries would you ask who cook the food before you eat, that one if a different case, this one is marriage oooo.....
lets have your opinion,

will you allow your husband to hire a cook?

will you just watch your wife do nothing when it come to what you eat?
Re: To Have A Cook Or Your Wife/girlfriend Cook For You Which One Is The Best? by Aliyeous(m): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
none of d above
Re: To Have A Cook Or Your Wife/girlfriend Cook For You Which One Is The Best? by RoyalBlak007: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wife cooks...

Final Answer!
Re: To Have A Cook Or Your Wife/girlfriend Cook For You Which One Is The Best? by fistonati(m): 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jamb questions what do you marry for if she can't cool good meals for you. Though wen are not slaves, but that's part of their primary responsibilities
Re: To Have A Cook Or Your Wife/girlfriend Cook For You Which One Is The Best? by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wife nah, but dont eat her food wheneva she is angry. same goes for ur maid.
Re: To Have A Cook Or Your Wife/girlfriend Cook For You Which One Is The Best? by Mjshexy(f): 12:36am On Apr 26, 2016
I'd love to have a marriage where by my wife spoils me with different delicacies & i in return surprise her with my cooking skills sometimes, house help maybe needed when she's heavy.

(1) (Reply)

To Those Who Are Planning To Get Married ! ! / Why Would Your Boyfriend Insult And Pour Abuses On You For No Reason? / Should You Be Naked As A Guy/lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.