Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 (28767 Views)

Ribadu Names Nigerians Who ‘Frustrated’ Fight Against Corruption / Why United States Must Support Okonjo-Iweala For World Bank Presidency - By Bade / How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by enlightenedmind: 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
I have been thinking for a long time. Any well thinking Nigerian knows that our real problem in this country is the absence of leaders. I mean visionaries and patriots like Fashola. People who have a vision for their people. I saw this combination on Naira land. And i think i liked it.

RIBADU/IWEALA

Thoughts

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by yarimo(m): 12:08am On Apr 26, 2016
And fayose for senate president grin
enlightenedmind:
I have been thinking for a long time. Any well thinking Nigerian knows that our real problem in this country is the absence of leaders. I mean visionaries and patriots like Fashola. People who have a vision for their people. I saw this combination on Naira land. And i think i liked it.

RIBADU/IWEALA

Thoughts

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by enlightenedmind: 12:13am On Apr 26, 2016
yarimo:
And fayose for senate president grin

GOD FORBID!!!! WE WANT YOUNG MINDS IN OUR SENATE PLZ. NO ONE OLDER THAN 45

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by yarimo(m): 12:16am On Apr 26, 2016
Ok sir, tompolo for senate president
enlightenedmind:

GOD FORBID!!!! WE WANT YOUNG MINDS IN OUR SENATE PLZ. NO ONE OLDER THAN 45

28 Likes

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by Businessideas: 12:17am On Apr 26, 2016
Englightenedman grin grin grin
I will only commend you for suggesting a female vice president.It means that Nigeria is getting more female gender friendly .However,2019,in my opinion, is still far. We're even yet to do a fair assessment of the current occupants of those offices

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by enlightenedmind: 12:31am On Apr 26, 2016
yarimo:
Ok sir, tompolo for senate president

Actually u dismiss d idea but the truth is it is people like tompolo, nnamdi kanu that will actually make good representation in politics.

20 Likes

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by enlightenedmind: 12:32am On Apr 26, 2016
Businessideas:
Englightenedman grin grin grin
I will only commend you for suggesting a female vice president.It means that Nigeria is getting more female gender friendly .However,2019,in my opinion, is still far. We're even yet to do a fair assessment of the current occupants of those offices

Yeah i know, but we need to begin grooming leaders

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by LRNZH(m): 2:39am On Apr 26, 2016
Fayose for Senate President
Tompolo for Chief of Staff
Boyloaf for Minister of Defence
Nnamdi Kanu for Minister of Interior
Dasuki for Minister of Finance

P ower to D e P eople

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by Adminisher: 3:06am On Apr 26, 2016
LRNZH:

P ower to D e P eople

LOL
I am so very sorry for the amateurish thinking of young PDP supporters. They talk about vision yet don't have any because the mediocre Nigerian sysstem brought then up. Except for those in diaspora, I don't even like reading anything they write. The greatest weakness is that all they know about leadership is all that the sick system shoves in their faces as leadership qualities. This is why even these sick match ups will probably meet their approval. For the more k owledeagble and experienced, Ribadu does not have the intellect to be Nigerian president. He is young and he did a good job in EFCC and is name was in the newspapers a lot but that is it. Okonjo is experienced working in international financial institutions but that woman lacks ideological orientation to be an effective political keader. International civil service at the behest of global financial manipulators is not a qualification for political leadership. The US will never make the Head of the World Bank or Federal Reserve system it's president. We vote political leaders out of ideological orientation.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by mrvitalis(m): 3:57am On Apr 26, 2016
NOI is a world Bank and IMF mole
I fact who ever has worked in the world Bank or IMF should not be allowed near power in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by longayink: 4:18am On Apr 26, 2016
@Administer,

You are most amateurish for not understanding that APC is more or less PDP by membership.

Methinks, no other Nigerian may be qualified enough to be your choice of Nigerian president unless a Hausa/Fulani.

@ By the way, OP, why Ribadu/Iwealla and not Iwealla/Ribadu?

Is Ribadu in any way more qualified than Iwealla?

Or you have swallowed the bitter pill that mediocrity must come before merit in choice of Nigeria's leaders? The same way you chose Buhari before others?

Or that you have swallowed the bitter pill that Hausa/Fulani is more of a Nigerian citizen than any person from the rest of Nigeria?

Yar'Adua ruled, then Buhari. How many times must a northerner govern you before another person from the south of Nigeria?

12 Likes

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:34am On Apr 26, 2016
[s]enlightenedmind:

RIBADU/IWEALA
[/s]
Thoughts

Thrash Southeastern President or Vice President

1 Like

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by opalu: 4:50am On Apr 26, 2016
Good combo. But IMF go finish us oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by Tokety7: 4:53am On Apr 26, 2016
enlightenedmind:

Actually u dismiss d idea but the truth is it is people like tompolo, nnamdi kanu that will actually make good representation in politics.

The same tompolo that duped his own community with billions of Naira eh? U are surely on crack.

15 Likes

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by possibilita(m): 6:09am On Apr 26, 2016
And Seun or Lala for minister of information and ICT.

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:12am On Apr 26, 2016
enlightenedmind:

RIBADU/IWEALA

Thoughts

Looks like you need to think some more. You are saying Fashola? Men and women like him that dine with coupist are nothing more than criminals themselves. The real "leaders" that Nigeria actually had were regionalist because that is the obvious solution that even Oyibo and Al Jazeera are laughing at una about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by ziccoit: 6:17am On Apr 26, 2016
Adminisher:

LOL
I am so very sorry for the amateurish thinking of young PDP supporters. They talk about vision yet don't have any because the mediocre Nigerian sysstem brought then up. Except for those in diaspora, I don't even like reading anything they write. The greatest weakness is that all they know about leadership is all that the sick system shoves in their faces as leadership qualities. This is why even these sick match ups will probably meet their approval. For the more k owledeagble and experienced, Ribadu does not have the intellect to be Nigerian president. He is young and he did a good job in EFCC and is name was in the newspapers a lot but that is it. Okonjo is experienced working in international financial institutions but that woman lacks ideological orientation to be an effective political keader. International civil service at the behest of global financial manipulators is not a qualification for political leadership. The US will never make the Head of the World Bank or Federal Reserve system it's president. We vote political leaders out of ideological orientation.

You nail it bros.

In fact, Okonjo in joint ticket with Ribadu would make Rabidu loss more votes. Ribadu alone would have more votes than when join with that woman.

7 Likes

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by OlujobaSamuel: 7:24am On Apr 26, 2016
Adminisher:

LOL
I think I owe you a bottle. If Ribadu is destined for 100votes out of every thousands, Iweala will reduce it by 40%.
@op, pls will they still be technocrats after contesting(win or lose) or they become a politician?

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by Akshow: 10:27am On Apr 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by Segadem(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2016
Adminisher:

LOL
[size=14pt]all I could see is the attack on the op without solution or suggestion
Pls could you name your candidate for 2019 election, if the election is open for all
Thanks
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by MoreWahala: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2016
Funny
Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by Sir03(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2016
Is this a joke or what? Nice. Pairing though lol
Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by Segadem(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2016
LRNZH:

P ower to D e P eople
[size=14pt]No,
minister of defence should go to Shekau while minister for finance should be co-held by Dasuki and Alison Madueke grin
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by AwesomeRomeo: 10:29am On Apr 26, 2016
OP Why not Diezani/shekau undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by slimpoppa(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2016
Let's wait and see
Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by dunkem21(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2016
grin
Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by truthspeaks: 10:29am On Apr 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by Segadem(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2016
possibilita:
And Seun or Lala for minister of information and ICT.
[size=14pt]Gbam®©[/size]
Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by Deen77: 10:29am On Apr 26, 2016
Adminisher:

LOL
Thank
Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by Lexusgs430: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2016
Allah 4bid

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by justicejay(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2016
undecided for where?
As much as am thinking this is not possible.
Another mind is telling me that if its possible for leicester to win #EPL, men their is nothing impossible, even naija can win world cup asin saraki can even rise to the post of president..... grin how possible is that?
Anyway with this combination as much as I want young ribadu to lead, I still feel like burning the poster for seeing iweala beside him.
MY THOUGHT

1 Like

Re: Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 by shamecurls(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2016
Any North Eastern alliance will fail

Its an automatic loss at the polls........

The Northern Block will never ago with a pinch of the East

The closest Easterner to that spot is Rochas Okorocha....Only him can pull a Northern weight

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Stops INEC, APC From Disqualifying Zamfara Candidates / Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition / Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.