Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Truth Abt PMB Visit To China From A Chinese Source. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Abt PMB Visit To China From A Chinese Source. (1517 Views)

Gov. Ganduje Caught Sleeping During Pmb's Visit To Kano State. / Pmb's Visit To Southeast: Southeast Elders Show Of Shame / Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth Abt PMB Visit To China From A Chinese Source. by hopeforcharles(m): 6:56am On Apr 26, 2016
I woke up this morning and when I checked my email I saw this email from a business partner of mine based in China, there is this business I have been trying to finalise with their company but due to this inflation and unreliability of the dollar it has stalled a bit, she sent me this email stating that this is what transpired between the two countries and their president.

Re: The Truth Abt PMB Visit To China From A Chinese Source. by hisgrace090: 7:36am On Apr 26, 2016
Well if true, goodnews

1 Like

Re: The Truth Abt PMB Visit To China From A Chinese Source. by obailala(m): 7:39am On Apr 26, 2016
Sounds like a good thing for businessmen
Re: The Truth Abt PMB Visit To China From A Chinese Source. by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 26, 2016
You people should just cool down and let's hear directly from the presidency.

However, to think that the Chinese will be glad to trade in Yuan with individuals is a big joke.

They might do transaction with countries but definitely a businessman in China wont do an international trade with Yuan. You can ask any one of them my brother

1 Like

Re: The Truth Abt PMB Visit To China From A Chinese Source. by nigeriafilm(m): 7:49am On Apr 26, 2016
The Chinese govt adequately educate their citizins but ours throw us into confusion by denying any line raised.
Re: The Truth Abt PMB Visit To China From A Chinese Source. by hopeforcharles(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2016
Gentle2015:
You people should just cool down and let's hear directly from the presidency.

However, to think that the Chinese will be glad to trade in Yuan with individuals is a big joke.

They might do transaction with countries but definitely a businessman in China wont do an international trade with Yuan. You can ask any one of them my brother
Why won't they? The only difference is that there will be no much difference when we traded with dollars, the only positive aspect is that the trouble of naira to dollar exchange will go out of vogue.
Re: The Truth Abt PMB Visit To China From A Chinese Source. by hopeforcharles(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2016
nigeriafilm:
The Chinese govt adequately educate their citizins but ours throw us into confusion by denying any line raised.
Seriously, the issue is just funny,

1 Like

Re: The Truth Abt PMB Visit To China From A Chinese Source. by hopeforcharles(m): 8:13am On Apr 26, 2016
obailala:
Sounds like a good thing for businessmen
For sure
Re: The Truth Abt PMB Visit To China From A Chinese Source. by Justiyke4u: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2016
I thought they denied this report

1 Like

Re: The Truth Abt PMB Visit To China From A Chinese Source. by Mekus68: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2016
The 1million YAUN question is,,,will that make Chinese goods to be cheap in the market?
Re: The Truth Abt PMB Visit To China From A Chinese Source. by hopeforcharles(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2016
Mekus68:
The 1million YAUN question is,,,will that make Chinese goods to be cheap in the market?
that Question has crossed my mind severally. I did a small maths with a product and men i didnt see much difference. The main issue is with Naira declining value.
Re: The Truth Abt PMB Visit To China From A Chinese Source. by hopeforcharles(m): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2016
Justiyke4u:
I thought they denied this report
that is the problem with Nigeria and misinformation is like on memes i see a man with two fingers together
Re: The Truth Abt PMB Visit To China From A Chinese Source. by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2016
true 4 sure.
Chinese are very aggressive in their business. they don't paly with any slight opportunity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha Is One World's Two Most Polluted Cities / Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? / Middle Belt Of Nigeria Unveils Own Currency Note. Seeks Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.