Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Worship,name,mark Of The Beast - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worship,name,mark Of The Beast (623 Views)

Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life / 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worship,name,mark Of The Beast by easterwick(m): 7:18am On Apr 26, 2016
THIS IS VERY CRUCIAL,REAL,SECRETIVE
IF U WORSHIP ON SUNDAY ONLY YOU PRAISE THE BEA6T.
IF U HAV GONE THROUGH BIBLE SCHOOLING AND BAPTIZED,GRADUATED IN A CHURCH THEN U HAV RECEIVE THE NAME OF THE BEA6T ON UR FORE HEAD WHICH IS IN THE MIND
IF U WORK ON SATURDAY AND COME TO WORSHIP ON SUNDAY[GODDESS(FEMALE) OF THE SUN WORSHIP BY PAGAN, ROMAN CATHOLIC] U RECEIVE THE MARK ON UR HAND
EVERYTHING IS SECRETE AND SPIRITUAL BEWARNed
bible schoolling is not biblical is to receive mark of the beast and if u receive it no turning back.

read jeremiah 31vs31-34
Re: Worship,name,mark Of The Beast by BlackHummer(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2016
OP are you sure you're ok?

1 Like

Re: Worship,name,mark Of The Beast by bemyguest(f): 10:26am On Apr 26, 2016
Op needs medical attention ASAP at psychiatric hospital

1 Like

Re: Worship,name,mark Of The Beast by easterwick(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
I wrote this to u all so u might be save it does not make sense to u bcus u are blind u worship what u dont know
Re: Worship,name,mark Of The Beast by easterwick(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
bemyguest:
Op needs medical attention ASAP at psychiatric hospital
yes am a patient because i tell u the truth but let me tell you those in psychiatric are all great people that their destiny have been diverted
Re: Worship,name,mark Of The Beast by easterwick(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2016
Yes i know u all who called urself christians will ignore it bcus the truth has left u all bcus the devil put it in ur mind to have judgemental mindset come out of her and be save though is a narrow road full of persecution but worth it i tell u the truth follow christ not paul, christ brought spirit but paul brings letter, spirit gives live if u have (love mercy faith)but letter kills with (hate,grace,faith). beware
if u r my brother that is those eclesia ones who has left the church to following christ by loving and praying for ur enemies call me by this number 08060075530 and also pray for at the time i wrote this to u all am in pain reject hated by everybody but the highest was bound inside IDOLATRY so i can be put to death to stop me from spreading the truth but my brethren that knows the truth God is with u all walk in love patient.

(1) (Reply)

Click me! / The Lord's Army Generals Of The Holyspirit / Help! Please How Can I Change My Username To Something Scary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.