Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) (5826 Views)

Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August / Mexico V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (1 - 6) on 19 Oct 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2009
Group A playing at the Abuja National stadium
Nigeria
Germany
Honduras
Argentina

Group B playing at the Teslim Balogun Stadium Lagos
Brazil
Japan
Mexico
Switzerland

Group C playing at the Calabar Stadium
Iran
Gambia
Columbia
Netherlands

Group D playing at the Enugu stadium
Turkey
Burkina Faso
Costa Rica
New Zealand

Group E playing at the Sanni Abacha stadium in Kano
UAE
Malawi
Spain
USA

Group F Playing at the Kaduna township stadium
Uruguay
Korea Rep
Algeria
Italy

Bauchi and Ijebu Ode are to complement Kaduna and Calabar stadias.

So guys, what do you think about Nigeria playing Germany (the first match), what's the tendency that Nigeria will qualify from this group tagged as the group of death?
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by vigasimple(m): 12:55am On Aug 08, 2009
honeric01:

Group A playing at the Abuja National stadium
Nigeria
Germany
Honduras
Argentina

Group B playing at the Teslim Balogun Stadium Lagos
Brazil
Japan
Mexico
Switzerland

Iran
Gambia
Columbia
Netherlands

Group D playing at the Enugu stadium
Turkey
Burkina Faso
Costa Rica
New Zealand

Group E playing at the Sanni Abacha stadium in Kano
UAE
Malawi
Spain
USA

Group F Playing at the Kaduna township stadium
Uruguay
Korea Rep
Algeria
Italy

Bauchi and Ijebu Ode are to complement Kaduna and Calabar stadias.

So guys, what do you think about Nigeria playing Germany (the first match), what's the tendency that Nigeria will qualify from this group tagged as the group of death?

1.  Nigeria is a joke country, to RETAIN NAME OF SANNI ABACHA  to honour him fo anything. Nigeria will hail thee. grin grin grin

2.This is u-17 world cup, we have no reason to fear any country whether Germany or Argentinians, if we can't beat them by skill, we have the SUN and the HEAT to help us, so don't worry.

3. What do they mean by Bauchi and Ijebu Ode complementing the other stadias, are they alternate venues, just in case there is any problem with the 6 in USE or are they going to be used for Quarter finanls, please can somebody shed light.
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 1:12am On Aug 08, 2009
vigasimple:

[/b]

1.  Nigeria is a joke country, to RETAIN NAME OF SANNI ABACHA  to honour him fo anything. Nigeria will hail thee. grin grin grin

2.This is u-17 world cup, we have no reason to fear any country whether Germany or Argentinians, if we can't beat them by skill, we have the SUN and the HEAT to help us, so don't worry.

3. What do they mean by Bauchi and Ijebu Ode complementing the other stadias, are they alternate venues, just in case there is any problem with the 6 in USE or are they going to be used for Quarter finanls, please can somebody shed light.

heat for where? abuja is as cold as coldroom now,  you have to be there to know,    bauchi or ijebu-0de will host third round matches for calabar and kaduna i think
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by mukina2: 1:36am On Aug 08, 2009
honeric01:

Iran
Gambia
Columbia
Netherlands

Yeeeeeeeeeh . . . .No wahala  . .the darling baby scorpions will survive and win this cheesy cheesy
columbia and Iran got norrin on us grin na the dutch boys dey scary small but we go survive  grin
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 1:58am On Aug 08, 2009
mukina2:

Yeeeeeeeeeh . . . .No wahala . .the darling baby scorpions will survive and win this cheesy cheesy
columbia and Iran got norrin on us grin na the dutch boys dey scary small but we go survive grin

maybe you didnt watch the columbians that met nigeria at the quarterfinal stage two years ago in korea, they almost ate us alive, all the eleven of their players are like 6 feet tall being u-17, imagine that, they looked like the camerounean geremi, imagine how huge geremi is playing with the likes of rabiu ibrahim,

i will join you pray that they don't come to nigeria with u-17 as tall as 7 feet with the body of dunne of manchester city or like mark viduka, else gambia is going home during the first round. you can't beat the netherlands so just hope for luck agaist iran and columbia. grin
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by 9ijaprince(m): 3:24am On Aug 08, 2009
Whao, Group of death.
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by chelseabmw(m): 4:15am On Aug 08, 2009
Argentina Again shocked
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by SMSguru(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2009
My instinct tells me that Nigeria will defend this cup very well. grin

My instinct never lies. grin grin

On a more serious note, we have always beaten Argentina and Germany in cadet championships. So, this will not be a different ball game albeit our poor preparation.
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2009
i don't even know the names of our players at all, na God go save us,
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by mukina2: 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2009
honeric01:

maybe you didnt watch the columbians that met nigeria at the quarterfinal stage two years ago in korea, they almost ate us alive, all the eleven of their players are like 6 feet tall being u-17, imagine that, they looked like the camerounean geremi, imagine how huge geremi is playing with the likes of rabiu ibrahim,

i will join you pray that they don't come to nigeria with u-17 as tall as 7 feet with the body of dunne of manchester city or like mark viduka, else gambia is going home during the first round. you can't beat the netherlands so just hope for luck agaist iran and columbia. grin
we won the African U17 cool so nothing can stop it. be it argentina or argenfire grin grin
someare tall grin and some are short, grin some can score and score very well.
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2009
muki muki, we shall see when the time comes, just one more month lol, but i wish all the african countries good luck especially Nigeria lol.
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by mukina2: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2009
honeric01:

muki muki,  we shall see when the time comes, just one more month lol,  but i wish all the african countries good luck especially Nigeria lol.

We will win the trophy cool E Bojang is just another Zicko grin. where is Ruudie when you need him angry
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2009
mukina2:

We will win the trophy cool E Bojang is just another Zicko grin. where is Ruudie when you need him angry

sorry oo, gambia won't even get to final and if they do, then we are going to kick them out lol and win the trophy lol
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by mukina2: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2009
Lol we beat you guys in the African U17 champs in Algeria tongue we will beat you again tongue
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2009
muki muki, stop dreaming, wake up, you are coming to NIGERIA, maybe you forgot.
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by mukina2: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2009
Yeah we are coming grin grin

but we shall still win grin
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2009
Yeah we are coming

but we shall still win

Used to think you were from Somalia.
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by mukina2: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2009
BlueDiva:

Used to think you were from Somalia.

angry grin

take ur time oh grin
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2009
grin grin grin grin
Sorry ma.
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
lol she is from cape verde lol, thats why she loves sugarcane
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by hamziwhiz(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2009
yea!!!!!!!
i missed this.
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
hamziwhiz:

yea!!!!!!!
i missed this.

what did you miss? the tournament is yet to start dude undecided
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by ayo84(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2009
good for us, we shldnt even qualify beyond the first round :
we need Nigerians to know our football is rotten and needs a total solution.

[flash=300,107]http://www.del-premium.com/advert2.swf[/flash]
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by adebayo201: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2009
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2009
Don't worry, we will qualify as one of the best losers again embarassed embarassed
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by adebayo201: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2009
LMAO! grin cheesy shocked
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2009
adebayo201:

LMAO! grin cheesy shocked
grin grin abi? embarassed
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by adebayo201: 2:30am On Oct 15, 2009
Lol
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by GeeCee(m): 8:08am On Oct 15, 2009
Why is Nig always in d group of death?
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2009
GeeCee:

Why is Nig always in d group of death?

Because FIFA wants to deal with us this time around for parading 30 years old players last 2 years in korea angry
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by adebayo201: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2009
hhheeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup Draws Out (Nigeria 09 Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2009
adebayo201:

hhheeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

do you have laughing sickness? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Registers For 10km Okpekpe Race / Today's sure-banker kicksoff 5pm. I sold my soul now I'm a God I Neva lose a bet / Olympics Basketball: Nigeria Drawn Against Australia, Canada & France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.