Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,513 members, 7,840,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him (25572 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Tactically Delaying Trial Because He’s Afraid – Tribunal Judge / CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators / CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him by iamrealdeji(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:
Oga saraki,u better pack all ur ngwogwo becos we don tire 4 ur matter
Lil mama,tell me what ngwogwo mean
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him by Nayok(m): 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
mrtantalizers:
I dont like Nigerian Politicians. U know y? They can do anything to get and hold on to power. Saraki is a case study. Pls somebody should help me ask if the president of d senate belongs to Saraki's family dat it has bcome so difficult to simply step down. Anyways, they (PDP & APC) are d same.

PDP -—--- LOOTERS

NIGERIANS---- MUMUS. grin

APC -----– SCAMMERS
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him by faithesco(f): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
iamrealdeji:
lol@lil mama,it means property na
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him by faithesco(f): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
iamrealdeji:
lol@lil mama,it means property na,or am I wrong??
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him by iamrealdeji(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
I heard Saraki told Ilorin Emir on Friday when he came home to Ilorin that prayers are not getting accepted anymore in Ilorin.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him by iamrealdeji(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:
lol@lil mama,it means property na,or am I wrong??
smiley I don't know maybe you're wrong though. All I know in Igbo language is Nkita,biko and bia. Are you going to teach me Igbo? I want to know what Phyno says in his songs
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him by faithesco(f): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
iamrealdeji:
smiley I don't know maybe you're wrong though. All I know in Igbo language is Nkita,biko and bia. Are you going to teach me Igbo? I want to know what Phyno says in his songs
Aiii
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him by ziccoit: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
77Trumpet:

FOR SUPPORTING SARAKI. YOU ARE ALSO A CRIMINAL. YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND SENT TO PRISON ANOTHER BASTARD LIKE SARAKI!!!!!!

Go back and read my comment again. It's either you quoted a wrong comment or you have difficulty in understanding my comment. The honorable thing is for you to apologize for quoting me out of context.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him by Tarzaa(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
But they say you(saraki) too do sponsor protesters! Okay, so this the only thing politicians are doing these days!
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him by okanla: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
See this shameless man saying they are planning to remove him why cant you honurable step aside without been told .
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him by usa33: 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
saraki, u think say nija na kwara? pls pack and leave before u finally get the disgrace of ur lyf. monkey
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him by oweman: 12:12am On Apr 27, 2016
Attempt by those miscreant from Tinubu to force out Sraki is not only illrgal but equally morally deficient as he was not elected that seat by forces of any Godfather be in Lagos or Abuja as he was freely elected by his colleagues . this latest attempt is primarily because all the evidence they come up with are falling apart
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him by Jimi23(m): 12:25am On Apr 27, 2016
Like seriously? Na now im just dey know? Kikikikikiki...
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him by akinladejo: 2:08am On Apr 27, 2016
Ori okere koko la wo ti a ba wi fun omo Eni agbo!
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him by impartiality2al(m): 6:14am On Apr 27, 2016
kunlexy1759:
Saraki just want people of Nigeria to pity him...... Anyone who knw him should just advise him 2 calm down, face his trial and relly on God.

guy u dei very funny! I win die wt laf.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him by impartiality2al(m): 6:23am On Apr 27, 2016
emillionaire:
Saraki just do the needful we re sick and tired of this your season film.

am a certified blogger visit my little blog @ naijacnn.com

Really a seasoned film. I love it & wouldn't like or want it to end. Pls don't purse it!
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him by hornyman(m): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Na when Saraki got the exotic position and decided to chop alone and clean mouth, na who e tell? U no even invite member of the public to take small chop. Now u have the balls to call us? Abeg pack ur bags and vacate the seat before u'll be disgraced ooo. My fellow members of the public, Who Saraki eep?
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him by klinro(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2016
Saraki alleged opposition wanted to remove him from the very seat he should have vacated a long time ago. Does he need the opposition to do the simplest of right thing?
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him by compujyde: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him by cyberguy72(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
ziccoit:
Do you now see why Oyinbos were so surprised that GEJ conceded election defeat to PMB last year? The Oyinbos know us more than ourselves. They know norm is not part of the rule of our daily engagement. They believe we are programmed to get it wrong always and should be celebrated when we put up a semblance of good behavior. In fact, they would decorate us and shout our names to all planets if they find out we are reasoning like human being. When they saw what GEJ did, they thought he must be a superman among the black race. They then started patronizing him making him feel important not minding his numerous sins while in government.

Saraki alleged opposition wanted to remove him from the very seat he should have vacated a long time ago. What fu<k is he smoking? Does he need the opposition to do the simplest of right thing?
Saraki was duly elected,if u zombies want him out why not get ur majority n the house and impech him.......oloshi .......ruling party ko rulng party ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds / Parading Of Suspects By Police Could Be Banned In Lagos / President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.