Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

President Buhari Is Not Supporting Fulani Herdsmen, Because He Is Fulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Not Supporting Fulani Herdsmen, Because He Is Fulani (877 Views)

Fani-kayode Attacks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Not Supporting Fulani Herdsmen / Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader / Gboyega Aribisogan Suspended In Ekiti State For Not Supporting Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Is Not Supporting Fulani Herdsmen, Because He Is Fulani by Orikinla(m): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ignorance has killed more Nigerians than Boko Haram, Hausa Fulani herdsmen and Political Corruption. But their amnesia does not make them to remember the genesis of their recurrent crises. Lest we forget, Hausa Fulani herdsmen have been trespassing farmlands and attacking farmers even before the independence of Nigeria in 1960 after British colonial rule.

The worst tragedies happened during the administrations of the former ruling party in Nigeria, People's Democratic Party (PDP) in 2001 and 2010. See the causes and consequences of the 2010 Jos riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Jos_riots,

The governors of these states are guilty, because they failed to protect their states from these trespassing Hausa Fulani heardsmen that the Nigerian police should have arrested for the crimes of trespassing and illegal possession of arms. The Nigerian police and incompetent state governors should be blamed.

President Muhammadu Buhari should also not be an apologist of the Hausa Fulani herdsmen and treat them the same way he is treating oil pipeline vandals, because cash crops and food crops are as vital to our survival and economic growth as crude oil.

Nigerians can even survive without the meat from the cattle, sheep and goats of Hausa Fulani herdsmen. I was a vegetarian for 14 years and still remained healthy. And today, I don't buy beef or mutton. Fish and eggs are more than enough for me for regular protein.

The Hausa Fulani herdsmen should not be alliowed to graze beyond their states of origin. Trespassing is a crime that the Nigerian police can tackle without waiting for President Muhammadu Buhari's command to do their constitutional duty. Therefore, the Nigerian police should arrest all trespassing Hausa Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria. Finis.
Re: President Buhari Is Not Supporting Fulani Herdsmen, Because He Is Fulani by Standing5(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Don't believe that. His silence is clearly pregnant with a clear message. The fulani herdsmen are free to advance and when the innocent masses seem helpless out of his silence, they then shove the landlord-like grazing bill down our throats.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Not Supporting Fulani Herdsmen, Because He Is Fulani by DonCortino: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Orikinla:
Ignorance has killed more Nigerians than Boko Haram, Hausa Fulani herdsmen and Political Corruption. But their amnesia does not make them to remember the genesis of their recurrent crises. Lest we forget, Hausa Fulani herdsmen have been trespassing farmlands and attacking farmers even before the independence of Nigeria in 1960 after British colonial rule. The worst tragedies happened during the administrations of the former ruling party in Nigeria, People's Democratic Party (PDP) in 2001 and 2010. See the causes and consequences of the 2010 Jos riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Jos_riots, The governors of these states are guilty, because they failed to protect their states from these trespassing Hausa Fulani heardsmen that the Nigerian police should have arrested them for the crimes of trespassing and illegal possession of arms. The Nigerian police and incompetent state governors should be blamed. President Muhammadu Buhari should also not be an apologist of the Hausa Fulani herdsmen and treat the same way he is treating oil pipeline vandals, because cash crops and food crops are as vital to our survival and economic growth as crude oil. Nigerians can even survive without the meat from the cattle, sheep and goats of Hausa Fulani herdsmen. I was a vegetarian for 14 years and still remained healthy. And today, I don't buy beef or mutton. Fish and eggs are more enough for me for regular protein. The Hausa Fulani herdsmen should not be alliowed to graze beyond their states of origin. Trespassing is crime that the Nigerian police can tackle without waiting for President Muhammadu Buhari's command to do their constitutional duty. Therefore the Nigerian police should arrest all trespassing Hausa Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria. Finis

They arrested about 57 of them in nassarawa last week but today the police n army dnt knw where they are trading blames on who released them. So op leave this trash you are spewing. Buhari is the C in C of armed forces. He know what is going on. He is fully behind d fulani killings.
Dont forget how the same army arrested some villagers in enugu who came out to defend their land against d fulanis.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Not Supporting Fulani Herdsmen, Because He Is Fulani by Mekus68: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pls can somebody tell me what this APC zombie of an Op is trying to say?
Re: President Buhari Is Not Supporting Fulani Herdsmen, Because He Is Fulani by Orikinla(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
DonCortino:

They arrested about 57 of them in nassarawa last week but today the police n army dnt knw where they are trading blames on who released them. So op leave this trash you are spewing. Buhari is the C in C of armed forces. He know what is going on. He is fully behind d fulani killings.
Dont forget how the same army arrested some villagers in enugu who came out to defend their land against d fulanis.
. They committed worst crimes when PDP was in power. I am proudly 100% Igbo from Abia State, and we know how to deal with trespassers from outside our states. I can end the atrocities of Hausa Fulani herdsmen in one day. The state governor has the constitutional right to stop them. Just make a state broadcast and give an order for them to leave your state and they will vacate immediately. But the state governors of the affected states have failed to do their duty. Will President Muhammadu Buhari leave the State House in Abuja and come and police their states for them. And only cowards cannot defend their farmlands against trespassers. Even in Umuahia, when we attempted to trespass Okata outside our own Umuda Nsigwu, the owners attacked us and my cousin abandoned me and fled. They spared me, because I was a little child then. We just went hunting for grassgutter. grin. DEFEND YOURSELVES AND YOUR LANDS FROM TRESPASSERS. FINIS.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Not Supporting Fulani Herdsmen, Because He Is Fulani by faithesco(f): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Story 4 d gods
Re: President Buhari Is Not Supporting Fulani Herdsmen, Because He Is Fulani by Orikinla(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
Story 4 d gods

Re: President Buhari Is Not Supporting Fulani Herdsmen, Because He Is Fulani by maxdozie(m): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=Orikinla post=45102199][/quote]

Hello sir..
I have been following you for a while now
Tried contacting you tru different means
Including twitter but you havent been responding ...
Please can you create out time for us to talk?
Re: President Buhari Is Not Supporting Fulani Herdsmen, Because He Is Fulani by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2016
Orikinla:
. They committed worst crimes when PDP was in power. I am proudly 100% Igbo from Abia State, and we know how to deal with trespassers from outside our states. I can end the atrocities of Hausa Fulani herdsmen in one day. The state governor has the constitutional right to stop them. Just make a state broadcast and give an order for them to leave your state and they will vacate immediately. But the state governors of the affected states have failed to do their duty. Will President Muhammadu Buhari leave the State House in Abuja and come and police their states for them. And only cowards cannot defend their farmlands against trespassers. Even in Umuahia, when we attempted to trespass Okata outside our own Umuda Nsigwu, the owners attacked us and my cousin abandoned me and fled. They spared me, because I was a little child then. We just went hunting for grassgutter. grin. DEFEND YOURSELVES AND YOUR LANDS FROM TRESPASSERS. FINIS.
I don't understand anymore. Are you writing a new book using Nairalanders for inspiration or you are being real?

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Chairmanship: Why I Did Not Support Bode George by fayose / How Grit Systems Is Building The Nigerian Internet Of Things / Don't Fear Buhari, He Is Not God - Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.