Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

The Evil Men Do, This Will Shock U - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evil Men Do, This Will Shock U (880 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy / Babangida's 75th Birthday Interview: "I’m Not The Evil Many Think I Am" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil Men Do, This Will Shock U by Kaykay(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
THE HAVOC OF KWARA RULERS, THE SARAKIs, THE EMIR, THE PDP AND HOW BUHARI INTERVENED.
Story from the local Kwara people!!!!
Fashola came to Kwara state to inspect the Kainji Dam. He had to pass through Jebba-Mokwa road that used to be a 1 hour 15 minutes journey. He spent over 4 hours because of the trenches (not pot holes) on the road and the only road that links the North and the South-West. Trucks and trailers use the road to transport food stuff to the South-West. On getting back to Abuja, the minister briefed the president, on the state of the road. The president invited the Emir of Ilorin, who was awarded the contract to do the road, to come to Abuja. The President instructed the Emir to come by road. The Emir decided to go by air to answer the call of the President. When he got to the airport he was turned back. He was reminded that the instruction was that he should come by road, so that he would have a taste of his havoc.
As we write, the road is now back to being re-constructed with grading, tarring and konta on-going. You can imagine what could have happened if not for the presidential order. We learnt that the president ordered him to get to site otherwise he would be a guest at the EFCC office. Part of the road is good and smooth now whilst the rest of it is being re-constructed.
Come along with CHANGE or be charged.
Reports from Ilorin, Kwara State.
Re: The Evil Men Do, This Will Shock U by Tocheagle(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ok
Re: The Evil Men Do, This Will Shock U by Olasco93: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
To those who care to know and decide to Believe, the Change Mantra is working, and its effects is going to be visible to those who have good eyes and decide to use them wisely.
#The latter is always Better.
Re: The Evil Men Do, This Will Shock U by gud4dbest(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nigeria politics,a spell of doom.
Re: The Evil Men Do, This Will Shock U by Standing5(m): 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
The typical Nigerian contract story. When will Lagos contractors return excess million for borehole and website project?
Re: The Evil Men Do, This Will Shock U by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mtcheeewww!!

Foolishness-ness-neses .. Op can you pronounce that?

If we dont rid ourselves of these types of pettiness and concentrate on the bigger goals we are dead as a people. .

I was watching ED on DTSV (that's if you have one) and see what Oyinbos are wasting their goddamn time on, then I wept for Nigeria. .

They were busy designing/researching on how to make a Train float on air while attaining a maximum speed of 360km/h and Op is here singing pettiness. .

Op. you are so petty. .

1 Like

Re: The Evil Men Do, This Will Shock U by Kaykay(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
Mtcheeewww!!

Foolishness-ness-neses .. Op can you pronounce that?

If we dont rid ourselves of these types of pettiness and concentrate on the bigger goals we are dead as a people. .

I was watching ED on DTSV (that's if you have one) and see what Oyinbos are wasting their goddamn time on, then I wept for Nigeria. .

They were busy designing/researching on how to make a Train float on air while attaining a maximum speed of 360km/h and Op is here singing pettiness. .

Op. you are so petty. .

You are not forced to comment. You don't need to so rude to air your view. In fact if you are in right thinking, Oyinbos did not get there with this kind of mindset that YOU have. Evil thrives where worthy people keep quiet. The foundation must be pure, solid before we can build Bigger goals.
The nation foundation has been destroyed.
Re: The Evil Men Do, This Will Shock U by funsho4u: 6:34pm On May 16, 2016
Kaykay:
THE HAVOC OF KWARA RULERS, THE SARAKIs, THE EMIR, THE PDP AND HOW BUHARI INTERVENED.
Story from the local Kwara people!!!!
Fashola came to Kwara state to inspect the Kainji Dam. He had to pass through Jebba-Mokwa road that used to be a 1 hour 15 minutes journey. He spent over 4 hours because of the trenches (not pot holes) on the road and the only road that links the North and the South-West. Trucks and trailers use the road to transport food stuff to the South-West. On getting back to Abuja, the minister briefed the president, on the state of the road. The president invited the Emir of Ilorin, who was awarded the contract to do the road, to come to Abuja. The President instructed the Emir to come by road. The Emir decided to go by air to answer the call of the President. When he got to the airport he was turned back. He was reminded that the instruction was that he should come by road, so that he would have a taste of his havoc.
As we write, the road is now back to being re-constructed with grading, tarring and konta on-going. You can imagine what could have happened if not for the presidential order. We learnt that the president ordered him to get to site otherwise he would be a guest at the EFCC office. Part of the road is good and smooth now whilst the rest of it is being re-constructed.
Come along with CHANGE or be charged.
Reports from Ilorin, Kwara State.

A BIG LIE

I was not involved in road contract –
Emir of Ilorin

The Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has said that there is no iota of truth in an allegation making round that he was recently invited by President Muhammadu Buhari over the Ilorin-Jebba express road contract stressing that the act is extremely condemnable.

While reacting on Thursday through the National Secretary of Shehu Alimi
Foundation for Peace and Development, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona , the emir noted that such negative act is capable of causing undesired havoc in the country.

According to him, “I have never taken
contract either for myself or any other
body or group of people from the federal government in my life. I have always maintained high level of integrity and honesty in my career as a judicial officer until I relinquished the he position as Presiding Judge in the he Court of Appeal in 1995 and I still maintained my stand as the Emir of Ilorin.”

“At no time have ever lobbied for contract from the Federal Government or any of its agents. The allegation is not only reckless but it is also extremely damaging to my
personality as a highly placed traditional ruler in the country. I was never invited by the President neither was I invited by any of the anti-graft agencies.”

Speaking further, Alhaji Sulu-Gambari
stressed that “When the Minister for Works, Power and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), visited Kwara State recenly on road inspection tour, as a Senior Advocate of Nigeria that he is, I expected that he will come to the palace on courtesy visit but I was later told that
he has gone.

“Nigerians should be well informed that the resumption of work on the road by the contractor should be regarded as the federal government’s commitment to the welfare of the citizenry as promised during the electioneering campaigns.”

The emir therefore advised Nigerians
to disregard the rumour aimed at scoring undue publicity by the author as well as targeted at damaging the age-long and hard-earned reputations garnered over the year even as he urged interested persons to visit the concerned ministry for
further clarifications.

www.kwaralefro.com/2016/04/28/i-was-not-involved-in-road-contract-emir-of-ilorin/#comment-40059

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Insecurity:Politician House Set Ablaze By Vigilantee Group In Ahoada(pics / Don't Fear Buhari, He Is Not God - Militants / We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.