Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem (30464 Views)

Ways Your Smartphone Is Violating Your Privacy / Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone / Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by NiRfreak(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2016
By the time they finish you with problems...you will repent from being a tech nerd.....
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by NiRfreak(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2016
Meanwhile....my techno pad refuses to display its screen anytime i press the switch off button to resume back from hibernation
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by BabaGodwins: 5:53am On May 09, 2016
pls kindly assist me. my infinit hotnote shows invalid imei, it couldn't call or browse or message
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by bobo65(m): 6:28am On May 09, 2016
BabaGodwins:
pls kindly assist me. my infinit hotnote shows invalid imei, it couldn't call or browse or message

I'm sure u updated it to lollipop
Right?
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 7:33am On May 09, 2016
Shadaracho007:
pls how much can i get Blackberry 8910 screen? Pls need ur response ASAP

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 7:34am On May 09, 2016
bobo65:

I'm sure u updated it to lollipop
Right?

Download droid mtk or mobile uncle to change the imei
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by MarkGud(m): 9:05am On May 09, 2016
Good morning Mr Femi, u really have been doing a good job, Kudos. I hope it extends to me, I have this techno P5 phone, it can't install any application, once I put on my mobile data, my data gets finished the next minute because of automatic download of different applications. Please help out.
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by fizufizy: 10:11am On May 09, 2016
hello technerd i wiped my iphone 5 now its gives me an error everytime i try to activate the phone,it says"cannot activate iphone"
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by fizufizy: 10:12am On May 09, 2016
MarkGud:
Good morning Mr Femi, u really have been doing a good job, Kudos. I hope it extends to me, I have this techno P5 phone, it can't install any application, once I put on my mobile data, my data gets finished the next minute because of automatic download of different applications. Please help out.
you have to flash the stock rom of the phone using SP flashtool.
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by MarkGud(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2016
fizufizy:
you have to flash the stock rom of the phone using SP flashtool.

Thanks a lot sir but am not a tech need like you. How do I go about that on my own?
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Viole(f): 11:21am On May 09, 2016
femdevcon:
Hello friends i am Femdevcon, a Tech Nerd i am ever ready to attend to your smartphone problems.
Feel free to ask me anything.

Am here 24/7 to attend to your complaints

Hello Bro.
I have this Lenovo a3300 tablet i have been using for 2years and counting.
Since yesterday that I tried Charging it. It was at 14% it went down To 1% and refused to go higher than that Despite that I Left it Charging Over Night.
This morning it is still at 1% any Idea?
The Charger Is its follow come And i hav Used it to Charge ma Power Bank and it Charged it Fine
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 12:10pm On May 09, 2016
MarkGud:

Thanks a lot sir but am not a tech need like you. How do I go about that on my own?
Take it to any qualified tech shop . they will do it for you. Its roughly 1k
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 12:15pm On May 09, 2016
Viole:

Hello Bro.
I have this Lenovo a3300 tablet i have been using for 2years and counting.
Since yesterday that I tried Charging it. It was at 14% it went down To 1% and refused to go higher than that Despite that I Left it Charging Over Night.
This morning it is still at 1% any Idea?
The Charger Is its follow come And i hav Used it to Charge ma Power Bank and it Charged it Fine

What caused this problem is perhaps your power bank.
And it has damaged an IC responsible for keeping charging memory on your phone. Or the charging port
All you need do is take it to any qualified tech shop to get it fix
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by MarkGud(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2016
Cyberdemonic:

Take it to any qualified tech shop . they will do it for you. Its roughly 1k

Thanks alot Boss. Will do just that
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 12:18pm On May 09, 2016
MarkGud:

You have been infected with a deadly malware.

You will need to contact me on my WhatsApp group to get instructions on how to go abt it
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 12:20pm On May 09, 2016
MarkGud:

You have been hit with malware

Connect with me WhatsApp I show you he to go abt it
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by MarkGud(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2016
Cyberdemonic:

You have been hit with malware

Connect with me WhatsApp I show you he to go abt it

Oh dear, thanks alot and I can't wait. Sent you a pm already and what's your whatsapp no again?
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by ishola24: 12:58pm On May 09, 2016
A Samsung galaxy s3 with broken screen for sale for just 11k (negotiable). call or Whatsapp 09023633103

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by LecciGucci: 2:11pm On May 09, 2016
Cyberdemonic:

You have been infected with a deadly malware.

You will need to contact me on my WhatsApp group to get instructions on how to go abt it

hi boss.. i must say kudos for this work becauz it not eazy.
i wonder how u manage to meet up with all the question from pple...kudos

however my own prob is a bit different... pls btwn this 2 fones i dont know d one to choose.
so i decided to ask u to kno if u know anything abt them.. GIONEE M5mini and INFINIX HOT3.
they have flaws and edge in 1 way or the other.... but i dnt know the one to choose.
pls do u know abt them? thanx
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Viole(f): 3:06pm On May 09, 2016
Cyberdemonic:

What caused this problem is perhaps your power bank.
And it has damaged an IC responsible for keeping charging memory on your phone. Or the charging port
All you need do is take it to any qualified tech shop to get it fix

thanks. I just Left It and then Plugged It Back to Charge.
Its now Charging but Very Slow.
It is charging at 5% Per 30mins and Is at 60% now.
I am thinking Of Restoring Factory Settings or Hard Reset so As to return It Back to Normal.
Will that Help?
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by fizufizy: 3:17pm On May 09, 2016
MarkGud:

go to romkings.com you'll find the stock rom and the tutorial on how to flash ur phone, if u still still need help just reply.
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by MarkGud(m): 8:48pm On May 09, 2016
fizufizy:
go to romkings.com you'll find the stock rom and the tutorial on how to flash ur phone, if u still still need help just reply.

Thanks a lot buddy. You a star.
I'm having difficulty opening romkings.com
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Mypeople2(m): 1:32am On May 10, 2016
Reediano:

Bro , the reason is because almost all mtk devices you will find this days including the Infinix hot note don't have the mass storage option, the only thing you will find is media storage.
So it's never gonna work. Just get a card reader.
Sorry it shows media storage.So can't it work without the card reader?

1 Like

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Mafia4life(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2016
Youngext:
Please gurus in the house, I know this is not the right thread but it's frustrating having not to be able to browse due to bad network.
In a nutshell Pls who can help me unlock this mtn modem
ZTE
IMEI:69349330075120
EAN:357534044112883
Thanks in anticipation
ZTE What? drop the model

1 Like

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Viccur(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2016
Pls where can i get G-tide S1 screen and battery and how much
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by fizufizy: 1:01pm On May 10, 2016
MarkGud:

Thanks a lot buddy. You a star.
I'm having difficulty opening romkings.com
just reply with a screen shot of the phone details, I'll send you the link to the files you need.

1 Like

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 1:19pm On May 10, 2016
LecciGucci:

hi boss.. i must say kudos for this work becauz it not eazy.
i wonder how u manage to meet up with all the question from pple...kudos

however my own prob is a bit different... pls btwn this 2 fones i dont know d one to choose.
so i decided to ask u to kno if u know anything abt them.. GIONEE M5mini and INFINIX HOT3.
they have flaws and edge in 1 way or the other.... but i dnt know the one to choose.
pls do u know abt them? thanx

I'll choose Hot3 a million times
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 1:22pm On May 10, 2016
Viole:

thanks. I just Left It and then Plugged It Back to Charge.
Its now Charging but Very Slow.
It is charging at 5% Per 30mins and Is at 60% now.
I am thinking Of Restoring Factory Settings or Hard Reset so As to return It Back to Normal.
Will that Help?

Factory settings has nothing to do with battery
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 1:23pm On May 10, 2016
Viccur:
Pls where can i get G-tide S1 screen and battery and how much
Screen 1.7k battery 1k
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Viccur(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2016
Cyberdemonic:

Screen 1.7k battery 1k
yeah thankyou where can i buy it from? Maybe online retail or something. And pls follow come battery. Thankyou
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 1:27pm On May 10, 2016
You all should visit http://femdevcon..com/?m=1

For support and smartphone tutorials and How To

Alternatively Download my live support App
http:///1NnOCKr

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 1:37pm On May 10, 2016
MarkGud:

Oh dear, thanks alot and I can't wait. Sent you a pm already and what's your whatsapp no again?
You all should visit http://femdevcon..com/?m=1

For support and smartphone tutorials and How To

Alternatively Download my live support App
http:///1NnOCKr

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Etisalat Daily Opera Mini Bundle....! / How To Get 1gb Data For N50 Or 2gb For N100! / Hot!: Glo 1.2GB For N200 Valid For 3days

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.