Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem (30500 Views)

Ways Your Smartphone Is Violating Your Privacy / Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone / Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by BusayoXXX(m): 11:41pm On May 01, 2016
femdevcon:

You mean unlocking?
Yeah. As long as i can access the normal mobile network options (H+). Right now, i'm stuck on GSM/UMTS and i rarely enjoy the UMTS option. It's just bleeped up. I can't use mtn and etisalat sims and airtel can only work with gsm. Will unlocking do the trick?
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Mafia4life(m): 4:08am On May 02, 2016
BusayoXXX:
Yeah. As long as i can access the normal mobile network options (H+). Right now, i'm stuck on GSM/UMTS and i rarely enjoy the UMTS option. It's just bleeped up. I can't use mtn and etisalat sims and airtel can only work with gsm. Will unlocking do the trick?
What do you mean? Are you able to access network at all? Does it show your carrier name when sim card is inserted?
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by emvuatt: 5:24am On May 02, 2016
please how do I put my techno phantom 5 in recovery mode in English I press the power button and volume key down it shows Chinese language how do I see it in English
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by femdevcon(f): 6:51am On May 02, 2016
Umarr:
Hello there Tech Nerd. Please I need help with my Galaxy S6 Edge+, that whenever I tried installing My Knox a message will appear saying ..."It cannot install My Knox on this device because they've detected a custom binary is or has been previously put on this device. ." I really don't know what that means that's why I can't Slovenia the problem. Thanks

All you have to do is locate the Knox folder on your SD card and delete and try installing Knox app back.

Usually the knox folder is always located in the Android folder in your SD card with a prefix name " com.knox bla bla like that

Regards: Femdevcon
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by femdevcon(f): 6:56am On May 02, 2016
emvuatt:
please how do I put my techno phantom 5 in recovery mode in English I press the power button and volume key down it shows Chinese language how do I see it in English
The reason why you ain't seeing it in English is because your phatom5 is not an official version

The only remedy to this to look for someone who has the official version of the phantom so that you can use the English inscription to navigate your way around the recovery mode

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by femdevcon(f): 6:59am On May 02, 2016
BusayoXXX:

Yes it will
Regards:Femdevcon
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by BusayoXXX(m): 7:27am On May 02, 2016
Mafia4life:
What do you mean? Are you able to access network at all? Does it show your carrier name when sim card is inserted?
It shows Glo and Airtel but mtn and etisalat don't work
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Kingspin(m): 7:45am On May 02, 2016
My play store show pending each time i try to download. What do i resolve this?
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Mafia4life(m): 8:19am On May 02, 2016
BusayoXXX:
It shows Glo and Airtel but mtn and etisalat don't work
Three things are involved....
Either ESF security is corrupt during unlocking... Solution: Write working esf from a working phone { this can be done by engineers only}

Either the IMEI is null or 0 after unlocking...
Solution: Repair IMEI or Patch Cert... { This can be done by engineers too}

Lastly, either the network baseband is not supported by MTN and Etisalat current frequency...
Solution: No solution because this is having to do with hardware { ie. Network Card embedded in the phone board}

Cortesy: GeekZ smileyne Concepts in Delta State.
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by franugo(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2016
[quote author=femdevcon post=45231632]

All you have to do is locate the Knox folder on your SD card and delete and try installing Knox app back.

Usually the knox folder is always located in the Android folder in your SD card with a prefix name " com.knox bla bla like that

Regards: Femdevcon[/quote

My tecno d5 refuses to boot up. it'll only show dt its loading yet refuses to come up. i've taken it to some repairers who decided to use software reloading since my vol buttons are not working. the problem now seems to be dt d usb port isn't stable, i think dts what d guy said, n thus d reloading isn't working. this is very annoying cause my usb port was working 100% b4 this problem began...what do u think its best i do? i's thinking of repairing the vol buttons then formatting it myself using vol+ n d on button.{WHich i've tried on my brother's huawei that had d same issue my phone's having,,luckily his phone is working normal now}
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by morganist99(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2016
Kingspin:
check your memory and also clear playstore cache
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by femdevcon(f): 10:47am On May 02, 2016
Kingspin:

Clear the playstore cache and force stop it now download this app.
http://femdevcon..com.ng/2016/04/googleplay-fixer-handy-tool-that-fixes.html?m=1

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by emvuatt: 11:53am On May 02, 2016
Hello friends it showed English but could not understand hw it happened
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 02, 2016
How can i move app to sd card (Samsung Galaxy Grand 19082)
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by zicobass12: 3:21pm On May 02, 2016
Is it possible for me to upgrade my infinix zero to 5.1 lollipop without d fone having any issues?
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by ESheriff1(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2016
Cyberdemonic:

You need Greenify , This will solve it am very optimistic about that

http://femdevcon..com.ng/2016/04/how-to-stop-android-apps-running-in.html?m=1
You need a juice defender App but before then check your running Apps under settings and force stop any one u aren't using..
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by hawksford: 8:09pm On May 02, 2016
hawksford:

Good day Femdevcon, please I have issues with background data
Since I upgraded my Infinix Hot Note from Kitkat to Lollipop my phone has restricted background data, once I exit an application, its access to Internet is shut
And I've gone to Settings>>Data usage, what I saw there is the option of restrict background data instead of permit background data (and it's still restricting background data)
Please, help out, has this has caused great frustration for me

Femdevcon, please you're needed
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by ESheriff1(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2016
Cyberdemonic:

Hi femdevcon cyberdemonic
i'm having problem with my itel 1503. If am
using the phone normally or heavily, the battery
drains normally but if i close all apps and lock
the screen without using it, it continues to drain
my battery without usage, i've tried everything i
can to stop it from draining while not using it but
it continues to do which leaves me with no
option but to switch off my phone anytime am
not using it and am getting tired of this. Any help
please
You need a juice defender but before then try checking running apps under settings and force anyone u aren't using..
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by sannies(m): 9:56pm On May 02, 2016
Good day, pls how can I identify a refurbish HTC M8
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Mypeople2(m): 12:32am On May 03, 2016
My infinix hotnote does not reflect on tv or other electronics devices that have USB port even when I click on mass storage. Pls what should I do?
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by isidollarboy(m): 1:11am On May 03, 2016
Cyberdemonic:

Follow the instruction on this link

http://femdevcon..com.ng/2016/04/exclusive-guide-on-how-to-unlock-iphone.html?m=1

hello bro, i followed the steps, downloaded the apps, run them but none of them was installed... please is there any other method or how much and where will i get an engineer that can fix them up in lagos..thanks(iphone 6&5, icloud) and how much i can i get samsung galaxy s4 screen....thanks very much smiley smiley kiss
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Carlcaresophia: 6:36am On May 03, 2016
Cyberdemonic:

I will recommend carlcaresophia for you they ve got expert hand.

@carlcareSophia if you re reading this comment kindly connect with blazingkid.

Regards :Femdevcon
Hi Cyberdemonic, thank you for your support. But please notice if the phone was repaired outside Carlcare Service Center, it may no longer under warranty.
@blazingkid21, for the phone problem we suggest you take the phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our technicians there to check it for you. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know your location. Thank you!
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Reediano(m): 9:31am On May 03, 2016
hawksford:

Good day Femdevcon, please I have issues with background data
Since I upgraded my Infinix Hot Note from Kitkat to Lollipop my phone has restricted background data, once I exit an application, its access to Internet is shut
And I've gone to Settings>>Data usage, what I saw there is the option of restrict background data instead of permit background data (and it's still restricting background data)
Please, help out, has this has caused great frustration for me

Go to your settings>>more>>standby network.... Then Turn it off
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Baroba(m): 12:28pm On May 03, 2016
sannies:
Good day, pls how can I identify a refurbish HTC M8

Install CPU Z to check details of the phone, prior to that, familiarize yourself with specs of the phone from gsmarena or any reputable tech site.. CPU should be snapdragon 801, panel 1080 x 1920 full HD, unibody metal design, just a few...Be careful there are some good clones out there..
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by hawksford: 7:20pm On May 03, 2016
Reediano:

Thanks bro
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by hawksford: 7:20pm On May 03, 2016
Reediano:

Thanks bro, really appreciate
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Eze2000(m): 7:46pm On May 03, 2016
femdevcon:
Hello friends i am Femdevcon, a Tech Nerd i am ever ready to attend to your smartphone problems.
Feel free to ask me anything.

Am here 24/7 to attend to your complaints
if u can give me an opinion to this problem then u are worth your weight in gold.
Some months ago I had a guy download a photo to my android, Tecno G9 tablet, android version 4.2.2.
I didn't was Wong then until I tried to hook the phone up to my laptop and transferred some other photos but couldn't becos the folders in 'FILES' where not complete . And it was then I found out that the guy had somehow deleted most of d folder on my phones file system. The phone works fine but most storage fines are gone.....from DCM to whatsapps are there but photos, music, movies, these folder u click on to see d downloadable contents of d phone are gone....deleted not hidden cos I've scanned with avast and santnv the Indonesian.

I'm thinking if I copy folder from another android to replace the lost ones on my phone I'll be fine.
What do u say pls?
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Promking: 11:55pm On May 03, 2016
Please Nerds, can anyone give me a detailed step on how to flash a custom rom, what to clear/wipe before flashing with twrp. #Newbie
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Mypeople2(m): 1:55am On May 04, 2016
Mypeople2:
My infinix hotnote does not reflect on tv or other electronics devices that have USB port even when I click on mass storage. Pls what should I do?
OP you have not answered my question
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by femdevcon(f): 9:16am On May 04, 2016
hawksford:

Femdevcon, please you're needed
im here

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

How To Get 1gb Data For N50 Or 2gb For N100! / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos / Why Don’t Nigerians Keep Their Phones In Their Pockets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.