Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem (30492 Views)

Ways Your Smartphone Is Violating Your Privacy / Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone / Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by ganagagi: 6:19am On Apr 28, 2016
My huawei y33 chop battery
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Carlcaresophia: 7:05am On Apr 28, 2016
Cyberdemonic:

@ Tosinex in addition to what Sophia said ensure your storage location is set at SD card.

@Carlcaresopia regards.

Regards: Femdevcon
Hi Cyberdemonic, thank you for your warm heart.
And one way to set SD card as default storage location is as following: Settings-storage and memory-Default write disk. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Carlcaresophia: 7:10am On Apr 28, 2016
blesstunner:
Pls why does my infinix hot 2 usually stop responding whenever I open Instagram or Facebook. It keeps telling me system xui isn't responding
Hello Blesstunner, you can try to re-install the Instagram and Facebook, or try to delete some files you do not use usually so that there is more space to run the apps. If there is still problem, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. If you need us send you contact information, please let us know your location. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Carlcaresophia: 7:16am On Apr 28, 2016
moscobabs:

my infinix zero is off and on by itself what's happening to it?

how much can it cost me to fix the problem.?

Hi Moscobabas, for the problem we suggest you take your phone, together with the receipt our warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you.
For the price of the repair, you can counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues will check it for you.
If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the sate and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Enasdan(m): 7:37am On Apr 28, 2016
femdevcon:

Chance of success and not Bricking = 90%

Regards Femdevcon
thnks bt hw can i upgrade it to v 5.0 i mean d types of methods & procedures for it compatibility
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by waleh89: 7:40am On Apr 28, 2016
pls my Lenovo A520 phone do not display input keyboard
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Carlcaresophia: 7:43am On Apr 28, 2016
yeancol11:
@Cyberdemonic network refuses to come up when I put my phone on 3g only. I use infinix x551 1gb ram version. But the case is not the same while on 2g only or 2g/3g
Hi Yeancol11, please check if your eara is covered by 3G network or not. If yes, you can try to take the phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. Thank you!
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 7:55am On Apr 28, 2016
waleh89:
pls my Lenovo A520 phone do not display input keyboard

Keyboard driver missing .

Head to any tech shop they will get it fix for you

Regards Femdevcon
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Yeancol11, please check if your eara is covered by 3G network or not. If yes, you can try to take the phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. Thank you!

@sophia don't recommend your firm I will do that myself . the thread is looking more or less like a spamming or collabo between both of us .

Regards Femdevcon
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 8:00am On Apr 28, 2016
Enasdan:
thnks bt hw can i upgrade it to v 5.0 i mean d types of methods & procedures for it compatibility

Offline via PC safer : procedures can't post here you need to contact me privately
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by itunity007(m): 8:03am On Apr 28, 2016
oga pls i use j7 each time i put on parmanet 3g d network goes off till i go change to 2g/3g pls what should i do
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by waleh89: 8:08am On Apr 28, 2016
Cyberdemonic:

Keyboard driver missing .

Head to any tech shop they will get it fix for you

Regards Femdevcon
Thank you
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Sambar(m): 8:11am On Apr 28, 2016
@OP can u pls suggest a good antivirus 4 my htc
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2016
bro my techno phone is not receiving SMS but can send....have tried everything
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by faithugo64(f): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2016
my phone most times hangs,you open an application and it closes it itself,minimizes itself,returns to the main menu itself,its touching seriously,any solution to this?
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2016
femdevcon:
Hello friends i am Femdevcon, a Tech Nerd i am ever ready to attend to your smartphone problems.
Feel free to ask me anything.

Am here 24/7 to attend to your complaints
Tech Nerd, my Itel 1520 developed a new madness. No matter how charged it is, it goes off five minutes later after I unplug it from the socket. I noticed a little swelling on the battery. What do I do to stop it if I don't want to buy a new battery? Thank you.
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by dave2meek(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2016
femdevcon:
Hello friends i am Femdevcon, a Tech Nerd i am ever ready to attend to your smartphone problems.
Feel free to ask me anything.

Am here 24/7 to attend to your complaints
Hello, I have a problem with my S4, since I upgraded to lollipop it has been overheating and the battery drains fast. Please I need solution to this. Thanks in advance.
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by hrykanu231(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2016
I just upgraded my Z10 and I can't store items on my phone memory.
Pls help
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Letusreason: 11:02am On Apr 28, 2016
Hello Femi. Thanks for your helpful tread. I have an iphone 3GS which I was using for some time but it stopped recognizing any sim after I traveled with it outside Nigeria and tried using it with another SIM. Since then I've tried various methods like jailbreaking (not sure if I got the right procedure) and also unlocking (can't get the network its locked to because I'm not the original user and I can't reach the guy I bought it from). I finally tried resetting but now its stuck in the set up screen with no service display. When I try set up over wifi it says server not available and over itunes on PC it says SIM card not valid. Please advice. Regards.
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2016
femdevcon:

Compare your phone Specification with your previous phone.

In anticipation to hear from you

Phone1 Phone2
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2016
femdevcon:

Compare your phone Specification with your previous phone.

In anticipation to hear from you

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by femdevcon(f): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sambar:
@OP can u pls suggest a good antivirus 4 my htc

Avast is your best bet
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by femdevcon(f): 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
dave2meek:
Hello, I have a problem with my S4, since I upgraded to lollipop it has been overheating and the battery drains fast. Please I need solution to this. Thanks in advance.
Follow the below instruction

Turn your phone off
Hold Power and Volume Down to access Fastboot (again, this process differs with different devices)
Use the volume buttons to highlight Recovery and press Power to confirm.
If you see the Android robot, press Power, then Volume up briefly to access Recovery.
Scroll down to Wipe cache partition and hit Power to confirm.
Scroll down to Yes and hit Power to confirm.
Reboot
If the problem persists, you can also clear the app cache for your device (explained below) and the last resort is to do a full backup and perform a factory reset

Regards : Femdevcon
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by femdevcon(f): 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Reyginus:
Tech Nerd, my Itel 1520 developed a new madness. No matter how charged it is, it goes off five minutes later after I unplug it from the socket. I noticed a little swelling on the battery. What do I do to stop it if I don't want to buy a new battery? Thank you.

You just have to live with the truth .

Battery is your phone Problem. You have to get another one
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by femdevcon(f): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=Oluwaseunsodiq post=45116549][/quote]

Judging from the image above phone2 has an higher spec.
Try free some space on your device and install kingroot and purify. It will optimize your device for better gaming experience

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by naruto02(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
pls how can i fix my iphone 5 error 9 problem
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by femdevcon(f): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
faithugo64:
my phone most times hangs,you open an application and it closes it itself,minimizes itself,returns to the main menu itself,its touching seriously,any solution to this?

Clear your cache and free up some space on your device
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by femdevcon(f): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
hrykanu231:
I just upgraded my Z10 and I can't store items on my phone memory.
Pls help

Enable content compression option

You can turn on this setting through the following steps

Click the Options button on the home icon screen.
Select Security Options > General.
Now select Content Compression and then click the trackball to choose Enabled.
The setting can be saved through exiting or selecting ‘save’ when the dialog box for ‘changes made’ appears.

1 Like

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
femdevcon:

Judging from the image above phone2 has an higher spec.
Try free some space on your device and install kingroot and purify. It will optimize your device for better gaming experience

Will try it out.
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Datas121(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Redifine your question pls . so that I can attend to you regards[/quote] my screen is seizing
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Datas121:
Redifine your question pls . so that I can attend to you regards my screen is seizing
Possibly its ur screen touch .

@carlcareSopia team can help u fix it in their office.

Regards
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Jannie1999(f): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
please how can i remove octopus mode on my L.G android

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

How To Get 1gb Data For N50 Or 2gb For N100! / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos / Why Don’t Nigerians Keep Their Phones In Their Pockets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.