Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem (30552 Views)

Ways Your Smartphone Is Violating Your Privacy / Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone / Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by bennito: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hello, good evening. Please can you help me with download link for Nova Launcher Premium version
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by BeingAkorede(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hello Buddie,

Being whom you are, i feel you could help me out. I need your advise in order to make a choice between infinix hot 3 & Techno L5, or any other model you think. worthy.

Thanks!
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ayostically:
I had to change my touchpad a couple of months ago bcoz it broke. the replaced touchpad is cracked @ the top left corner of the phone. since then, it's been giving me serious problems: it self-operates, auto-type and doesn't respond @ times when I want to input command.
I was told it's virus issue by a phone repairer. but I think it's the cracked touchpad.

what do I do. can I get original touchpad to buy in Benin?

Its not a virus issue . its as a result of cracked touchpad. However you can get original touchpad from your manufactures outlet in Benin

Or better still you can order it online from Slot and get it delivered to your doorsteps

Regards : Femdevcon
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
BeingAkorede:
Hello Buddie,

Being whom you are, i feel you could help me out. I need your advise in order to make a choice between infinix hot 3 & Techno L5, or any other model you think. worthy.

Thanks!
@korede I will recommend infinix hot 3 any day.

It has got an amazing spec with user friendly interface with durable bat3

Regards: Femdevcon

1 Like

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
bennito:
Hello, good evening. Please can you help me with download link for Nova Launcher Premium version
http://onhax.net/nova-launcher-prime-beta-3-cracked-apk-is-herelatest
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by BeingAkorede(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Cyberdemonic:

@korede I will recommend infinix hot 3 any day.

It has got an amazing spec with user friendly interface with durable bat3

Ok. Been eyeing Hot3 for days now but the issue is being 5.5, obviously big... too big buddie. While L5 is not even upto 5.0 huh!, the display bores me walahi. it leverages on the 5k mah Ba3. so confused jare.
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
BeingAkorede:

Ok. Been eyeing Hot3 for ays now but the issue is being 5.5, obviously big... too big buddie. While L5 is not even upto 5.0 huh!, the display bores me walahi. it leverages on the 5k mah Ba3. so confused jare.

Just go for your hot3 jeje

1 Like

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by salz01: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
is it OK to root my phone bcuz of free browsing coz am scared to do that
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
salz01:
is it OK to root my phone bcuz of free browsing coz am scared to do that
100% OK
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by GoldenJulius(m): 4:12am On May 01, 2016
Please am having problem with my Opsson Genesis X lately, it goes off anyhow and it refuse to charge.
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by emvuatt: 6:26am On May 01, 2016
Hello Bro please I unroot my techno phantom 5 trying to reroot it root but wen I reboot it say root authentication fail tried root again but same. also trying to put my techno phantom 5 in recovery mode it shows Chinese language how do I see it in English?
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by BeingAkorede(m): 6:39am On May 01, 2016
Cyberdemonic:

Just go for your hot3 jeje

Alright Buddie.

Thanks!
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 7:03am On May 01, 2016
emvuatt:
Hello Bro please I unroot my techno phantom 5 trying to reroot it root but wen I reboot it say root authentication fail tried root again but same. also trying to put my techno phantom 5 in recovery mode it shows Chinese language how do I see it in English?

To get it rooted again you need to restore your factory settings and use the the latest version of kingroot to get it rooted

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 7:05am On May 01, 2016
GoldenJulius:
Please am having problem with my Opsson Genesis X lately, it goes off anyhow and it refuse to charge.

Overcharging is what caused it try change your opsson battery and take precaution measures while charging.

Also avoid the use of fake bank to charge your phone

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Cyberdemonic: 7:06am On May 01, 2016
Cyberdemonic:

To get it rooted again you need to restore your factory settings and use the latest version of kingroot to get it rooted

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Boyembo(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2016
bro...i get a problem with my bold 5...the phone heats up and discharges even when its off to a point that the battery will die...i av changed battery 2 times now...still the problem persists
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2016
Kaybaba5:

Which os does ur iPad use pls indicate
And have u updated it to latest version
Yes its the latest update i use.....iOS 9
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by femdevcon(f): 9:11am On May 01, 2016
Boyembo:
bro...i get a problem with my bold 5...the phone heats up and discharges even when its off to a point that the battery will die...i av changed battery 2 times now...still the problem persists

It has to do with an ic that control the power as well as the charging .
Get a good engineer to fix it for you.

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by GoldenJulius(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2016
Cyberdemonic:

Overcharging is what caused it try change your opsson battery and take precaution measures while charging.

Also avoid the use of fake bank to charge your phone

Thanks, i will go for a new battery.
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by akiobamidele(m): 3:53pm On May 01, 2016
femdevcon:

Use a toothbrush and methylated spirit or petrol to clean the phone board and dry it in a very hot sun for 2hrs , ensure the battery is well charged.

Couple it back and try rebooting the phone and let know your result .

I did what you said with the spirit and the toothbrush but alas; it didn't work sad Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for the suggestion. I really appreciated it. Now I have to get accustomed to using a Lenovo tablemat sad
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by femdevcon(f): 4:27pm On May 01, 2016
akiobamidele:

I did what you said with the spirit and the toothbrush but alas; it didn't work sad Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for the suggestion. I really appreciated it. Now I have to get accustomed to using a Lenovo tablemat sad

Am so sorry abt that.

It has been damaged beyond repair

Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by sannies(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2016
Hello, goodday pls how much can I replace my Tecno R7 screen?
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by BusayoXXX(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2016
Hey Technerd, Your replies have been helpful. I hope you help me with mine too. I use a Galaxy S5 branded by Sprint. I can only make use of CDMA network. I have to unbrand my phone before I can enjoy it. Could you help me with unbranding?
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by cjfbn: 8:04pm On May 01, 2016
I have a CAT B15 phone that got infected with a virus. All efforts to clear it has not been fruitful. Can you help?
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by femdevcon(f): 8:18pm On May 01, 2016
cjfbn:
I have a CAT B15 phone that got infected with a virus. All efforts to clear it has not been fruitful. Can you help?

Hve u try restoring factory settings and installing antivirus?
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by femdevcon(f): 8:20pm On May 01, 2016
sannies:
Hello, goodday pls how much can I replace my Tecno R7 screen?

#2, 500 sir
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by femdevcon(f): 8:21pm On May 01, 2016
BusayoXXX:
Hey Technerd, Your replies have been helpful. I hope you help me with mine too. I use a Galaxy S5 branded by Sprint. I can only make use of CDMA network. I have to unbrand my phone before I can enjoy it. Could you help me with unbranding?

You mean unlocking?
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by hawksford: 8:53pm On May 01, 2016
femdevcon:
Hello friends i am Femdevcon, a Tech Nerd i am ever ready to attend to your smartphone problems.
Feel free to ask me anything.

Am here 24/7 to attend to your complaints

Good day Femdevcon, please I have issues with background data
Since I upgraded my Infinix Hot Note from Kitkat to Lollipop my phone has restricted background data, once I exit an application, its access to Internet is shut
And I've gone to Settings>>Data usage, what I saw there is the option of restrict background data instead of permit background data (and it's still restricting background data)
Please, help out, has this has caused great frustration for me
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by sannies(m): 9:33pm On May 01, 2016
femdevcon:

#2, 500 sir
Thanks for your quick response. Will the 2, 500 also cover for the touch? Cos whenever I put it on I see nothing. Thanks
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by bignoble05(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2016
Hi Mr Femi. Thanks for the other day advice. I have been trying to chat with you on whatsapp but you seem busy. Is the power bank place, old Bodija, or new bodija. Because I was unable to locate it. I will appreciate it if you can help me with the specific address?
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Ssholly(m): 11:06pm On May 01, 2016
pls i rooted one of my china brand product and since then it started displaying system damaged, system will be unstable even after unrooting. Please help (mbo android)
Re: Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem by Umarr: 11:23pm On May 01, 2016
Hello there Tech Nerd. Please I need help with my Galaxy S6 Edge+, that whenever I tried installing My Knox a message will appear saying ..."It cannot install My Knox on this device because they've detected a custom binary is or has been previously put on this device. ." I really don't know what that means that's why I can't Slovenia the problem. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Announces Planned Service Disruption. / Nigerian Networks And Their Annoying Texts/calls / How To Get 1gb Data For N50 Or 2gb For N100!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.