Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital (38271 Views)

Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) / Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours / Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by Ecstasy154(m): 10:45am On Jan 02, 2018
From George Onyejiuwa, Owerri

First son of Imo State Governor, Aham Okorocha, is currently receiving treatment at undisclosed hospital in London for yet-to-be disclosed ailment.

Afam was said to have been flown to London for treatment after he allegedly slumped during Christmas week.

Minister of Science and Technology, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu confirmed this on Sunday, while explaining the absence of Governor Okorocha during the South East zonal meeting of the All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftains in Ebonyi State.

“I had informed Governor Okorocha of this meeting and he had promised to be here.

“The governor however, called me back days after our conversation to explain that his son had taken ill and he will be taking him to London for treatment, and, as such, would not be able to attend the meeting. We pray that his son recovers quickly.”

A close source to the Imo State first family said Aham had suddenly taken ill and was immediately rushed to London for treatment, accompanied by the governor and his wife, Nkechi.

The source confirmed the conspicuous absence of Aham at Sunday’s thanksgiving by the first family of the state at the Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Ogboko.

The source also said news from London indicated that Aham was responding to treatment, hence, the thanksgiving on Sunday.

Only recently, President Muhammadu Buhari’s son, Yusuf also had an accident on a power bike in Abuja.

http://sunnewsonline.com/okorochas-son-hospitalised-in-london/amp/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by naijapips04: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2018
The real wind of change is blowing

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by olureignforever: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2018
Is this Karma?

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by obedugo(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2018
When i see the blood(change) i will pass but no change so all the APC members sons will suffer the sins of their fathers

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by Zendinho(m): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2018
Wish the young Okorocha quick recovery.... Wish the thief Okorocha quick elimination from govt house.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by Pavore9: 11:02am On Jan 02, 2018
And he will boldly lie that he has done so much for the health sector in Imo State but I guess not good enough to "gamble" with his son's life....what a deceit! angry

225 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by kingsman66(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2018
the Governor should feed us with self explainary facts thanks
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by temptnow: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2018
Pavore9:
And he will boldly lie that he has done so much for the health sector in Imo State but I guess not good enough to "gamble" with his son's life....what a deceit! angry
okoroawusa is useless, he can't do anything.

Him and Buhari are the same, they enjoy seeing other people's sons being killed while their own should remain alive.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by lokobyforch(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2018
No peace for the wicked...first it was Tinubu's son then PMB's son, now is Okorocha's son.
"Just saying"

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by Leonbonapart(m): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2018
The cries of Nigeria has awoken the master....

Judgement has just barely began....

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by nairavsdollars(f): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2018
Buhari's first son and now Okorocha....Talkative Fani-Kayode will say it is God punishing the Egyptians (APC) so that the Israelites (Nigerians) can be free

27 Likes

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by esbjaygmailco(m): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2018
Maybe the young man is not HAPPY. Kindly summon the commissioner for HAPPINESS

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by boydquotes: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2018
I smell karma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by SirLakes: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2018
He had too much to eat and drink for the festive season grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by Partnerbiz3: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2018
What do i wish him now?

SEE BELOW FOR DATA

SEE TESTIMONIES TOO..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by Felixalex(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2018
Eyah... Not like I'm moved tho. People die on a daily basis in Nigeria and they do not say or do anything about it... He is even lucky to have the opportunity to be flown out immediately

7 Likes

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by neonly: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2018
Buhari sef
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by medolab90(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2018
The gods surely listens to our cry

16 Likes

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2018
Best news of the year,after Yusufs own predicament. The blood of innocent Nigerians will rest on their heads and their unborn generations.

9 Likes

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by xtophy(m): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2018
DEEP DOWN IN OUR DEEPEST SOUL, THAT TINY VOICE WILL BE SAYING RIP... BUH U WILL COME HERE AND START SHOUTING SORRY...
THE COMMISSIONER FOR HAPPINESS SHOULD BE SACKED ASAP... THE FIRST SON WAS NOT HAPPY NII NAH

5 Likes

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by tombrizy: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2018
drama title; House of Okorocha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2018

So shall their sons fall one by one.

Like the Egyptians.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by Akkord4gov: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2018
No prophets saw this coming after alot of prophecies. Blind prophets everywhere

28 Likes

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by deafeyez: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2018
The new year has begun. All evil doers shall suffer.
Okoro Jnr, if ur hands dey clean, u go recover but if not hey! I no fit talk.

6 Likes

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by magiki(m): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2018
And do we have to learn here, if I may asked?
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by Terminator1234g: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2018
Surely the work of PDP

GOD WILL ASK PDP FOR THIS.
AND SURELY THEY CAN'T GO SCOTT FREE
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by pauljumbo: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2018
What is happening to buhari and his friends kids

Tinubu son dies

Buhari son get accident

Rochas son collapse

2019 loading

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by quadree: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2018
Fast And Safe Recovery...
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by dieBYfire: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy
Death of Yusuf & Aham is a soft work grin
Tinubu has already paid his own.. More to come, soon it will spread to BMC's on Nairaland grin

Karma Dey try aswear

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by DLondonboiy: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2018
God cannot be mocked...what do ever a man sows, that shall he reap..

6 Likes

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by oliidell(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2018
Na wa o. Conspiracy Theorists are going to have a field day.

Quick recovery dude!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Afraid Opposition Has More Money - Buhari / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio / Rivers Is Not A Christian State, Wike - Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.