Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,578 members, 7,958,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour (2610 Views)

"Ladies, Step Up Your Game" - Abuja Unclad Babe Shows 100k Made In 1 Night / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by AdoraAmadi: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2016

Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by Raphafire101: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
I smell set up from a jealous friend.....

1 Like

Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by falconey(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin

The kitty can generate thousands,millions and billions of cash.

So powerful

4 Likes

Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by mrtantalizers(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by Marlvin(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thats quite an AMBITION she's got .
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by Charles4075(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nothing wa person nor go see for nairaland.

But I seriously doubt this, I suspect a setup.
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by titosantana(m): 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
Girls are enjoying sha, they need not job-hunt for they have a ready made factory. In my next life..i must come a girl o.

Meanwhile, that babe up there was lucky. She had it with politicians or drug barons.
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
°• I don't think this is fo real
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by shulamitewoman(f): 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
titosantana:
Girls are enjoying sha, they need not job-hunt for they have a ready made factory. In my next life..i must come a girl o.

Meanwhile, that babe up there was lucky. She had it with politicians or drug barons.
so dats d only reason y u wanna be a gurl?
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by Aviero: 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Her life, her business!
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by titosantana(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
shulamitewoman:
so dats d only reason y u wanna be a gurl?

Yes oooooo my sister
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
endtime money undecided
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by BossDanniee(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
OloSho!
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by hungryboy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Suigeneris93:
endtime money undecided
aunty, there is nothing like endtime or 'borntime' money, as far as say e no be counterfeit,
money na money

2 Likes

Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by shulamitewoman(f): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
titosantana:

Yes oooooo my sister
smh
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by titosantana(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
shulamitewoman:
smh
That's good, it's an exercise.
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by PweetyJbaby(f): 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ur life,ur pussy,ur bussiness Bleep u!
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
How many mins did each guy last for her to have s.ex with 3 guys in one hour?

Where one guy can last close to one hour undecided
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by bigtboi(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
How many mins did each guy last for her to have s.ex with 3 guys in one hour?

Where one guy can last close to one hour undecided

u neva still get sense, na broke guys dey take kpanshin as olympic
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
bigtboi:

if you are the one in the profile picture on you nairaland profile then i wont reply you with insults but with prayers.
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by mrbash6113(m): 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
How can this help us get fuel
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by jeremiahbdrc(m): 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by 4tune490(m): 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
If this is true then She IZ a real hussler not some cheap ones we have here always looking for love and string attach. I respect your courage gal cool cool cool. Make dat dough
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by may01(f): 12:07am On Apr 27, 2016
And she's so pretty
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 27, 2016
bigtboi:
lol,so true.."i must finish my money mentality".
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by Dyt(f): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

if you are the one in the profile picture on you nairaland profile then i wont reply you with insults but with prayers.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by bigtboi(m): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

aite sir...
I pray u meet peace in ur silence...
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by shulamitewoman(f): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
titosantana:

That's good, it's an exercise.
lol
Re: Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Likely photoshopped. Very few women are that brazen.

(1) (Reply)

Artificial Neotany: How The Modern Woman Uses Baby-like Cues To Control The Man / Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? / Beautiful Bride And Her 8 Bridesmaids Slays In Bum Shorts (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.