Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Pls Help How Can I Put Picture Of A Celebrant On Cake - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pls Help How Can I Put Picture Of A Celebrant On Cake (2938 Views)

Naija Free Beginners Online Tutorial On Cake Making/de / Online Training On Cake With Videos And Pictures / Free Training On Cake And Events Decoration In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help How Can I Put Picture Of A Celebrant On Cake by gefted1: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
I bake and decorate cake though am not an expert yet, am still learning. cake decorators pls how can i put edible picture of a celebrant on a cake. Thanks in advance as am waiting for your reply.
Re: Pls Help How Can I Put Picture Of A Celebrant On Cake by eph12(m): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
If it's fondant rub shortening around then place the edible picture on it.
Re: Pls Help How Can I Put Picture Of A Celebrant On Cake by mooretes: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
You will need to have an edible printer, edible ink and wafer paper/ icing sheet.
Scan the persons photo and store image on computer. Use a photo editing software to crop your photo to the size you want.

Do a trial run to ensure your colours come out ok.

Do research on cakecentral or google

All the best

Readybaked.weebly.com
Re: Pls Help How Can I Put Picture Of A Celebrant On Cake by gefted1: 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
eph12:
If it's fondant rub shortening around then place the edible picture on it.
pls how do i get the edible picture or should rub ordinary picture on it.
Re: Pls Help How Can I Put Picture Of A Celebrant On Cake by eph12(m): 6:18am On Apr 27, 2016
gefted1:
pls how do i get the edible picture or should rub ordinary picture on it.
Where is your location?
Re: Pls Help How Can I Put Picture Of A Celebrant On Cake by gefted1: 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
eph12:

Where is your location?
Enugu
Re: Pls Help How Can I Put Picture Of A Celebrant On Cake by eph12(m): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
gefted1:
Enugu
Heya! Don't know anyone that do print edible pictures around there. But we can print it for you in Lagos and get it sent to you over there.
Re: Pls Help How Can I Put Picture Of A Celebrant On Cake by kachai(f): 9:45am On Apr 28, 2016
Go to big cake shops and find out if they do edible paper print out. If they don't, I'm sure they'll refer you to where you to where you can do it.
Re: Pls Help How Can I Put Picture Of A Celebrant On Cake by icebebe(f): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
Do u mean somfin like dis?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Refuse To Eat The Top Of Slice Bread? / Lets Talk Foreign Recipes / How To Cover A Fruit Cake With Almond Paste -with Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.