Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu (41038 Views)

Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland / Muric Decries Burning Of Six Fulanis In Gboko / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by eflintsone(m): 8:46am On Apr 27, 2016
but wetin concern hausas na ... na fulanis dey Bleep big tym ... hausas and fulanis differs na
Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by Gwan2(m): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2016
Onenaira1:

Will you shut up. A community was sacked in the middle of the night while they slept for no reason whatsoever by the same people the army is out there protecting.

It shouldn't take much brain cells to tell you by day break, the youths of the town or even family members of the people they killed will want to revenge back ( after all that's Africa Nigga. An eye for an eye is all we understand).

The fulani from north that ran to Enugu to start shit because of f2kimg missing cows triggered this and the people that'll bear the wrath are sadly the innocent hausa/fulani that very likely didn't know wtf was going on.

In my opinion, the fulani are weak as f2k. They like the definition of the biggest bully. Last we checked, it was Abia people that attacked their cows, not Enugu. Abia has been kicking them when they start their Wahalla so instead they took their "revenge" to Enugu that's more peaceful. I hope Enugu people have learned their lesson. Being nice to Fulani is the biggest, dumbest, move you can make. Better start copying Abia and Anambra style. You see how una bear the blunt of Abia "dealing with them"...that says alot. A bully picks on the weak, not those that will fought them back. Enugu people Copy Abia. Copy them to the T when it comes to dealing with Fulani. I don warn una.
The disunity among u guys is so glaring and appalling. ...Imagine an enemy attacks Iboland and all u can post is the thrash above....why not fight as a unit and den castigate urselves in d closet.......Is it a taboo if the so called Abians defend d integrity of Iboland 4 dia
'weakling' brothers. .......

2 Likes

Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2016
This where I fall in luv with Rivers people......dy can't allow this

1 Like

Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by cheruv: 9:02am On Apr 27, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Stop being silly, being concerned isnt treachery.

People like you will be AWOL when the time for action comes. After all your IPOB noise... grin grin
Bia Dee Hope
Read Ecclesiastics 3... There's time for everything... Time for sophistication and time for barbarity angry
Abagworo still thinks its time for sophistication...and its people with his mindset that were slaughtered in their hundreds of thousands in the 1966 pogroms undecided
Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by omenka(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2016
ricsman:
ask those who studied literature in sch what that statement means. I doubt those giving u likes n share knows.
And this is coming from someone who presumably studied "literature"??

Nothing person no go read for nairaland.
Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2016
They kill and run to army barrack for protection. That Enugu governor is an idiot. A very big idiot. Prepare your people for war and the fulani marauders will stay away.

1 Like

Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by Ijobaorun(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2016
Nigerians must be at alert, New Boko Haram is springing up little by little. Boko Haram have taken over the herdsmen.
Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by laribari(m): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2016
iKarma:

The cowards are the maggots that chestbeast on social media about how brave they are, yet they run at the slightest sight of Fulanis. I'm sure you'll find a way to blame your big brother, Yorubas. Instead of finding solutions offline, calling your governors to do the needful, you're pounding chest for Yorubas who already know your cowardice personality.

The last attack in Enugu was April 20th, I believe. Una chestbeat tire for NL. You claimed they ran to the barracks..... five days later, you got attacked again. A whole village displaced. Chaiii. Again, you're consoling yourself with tall tales of how Fulanis and Hausas took abode in Army quarters in fear of IPOB touts. I give it one more week before they displace another Enugu village.

It's only on NL and other social medias una get muscles to yarn dust.

You are very funny! First and fore I'm neither Yoruba nor Igbo, that I stated that before becos u obviously donot have memory after reading and I donot reside in Enugu if it pleases you but I'm just a human being; a Nigerian with a heart.

Obvious you are one of those Internet terrorist for supporting and lauding the actions of fellow goats like you and agitating that they shud displace another village in Enugu in the next week. Most of u guys are faceless just like your terriost and are the real cowards, attacking defensely innocent people.

You dey behind computer they praise people wey dey destroy souls when you yourself is invaluable. I pity you and Na he'll all of una dey go with una mumu satanic koranic book that incite destruction.

1 Like

Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:
And the op had to twist the original title to incite ethnoreligious bigots like himself.

Before you lot musturbatte till day break on this thread, here's what the DSP said:

This is for those whose hearts are filled with so much hatred they can hardly read the first paragraph without making a mockery of themselves.
.omenka or whatever nomenclature you bear,I'm a full-fledged nairaland member and I've been a member of this educative,informative and entertaining forum and i hardly comment or insult any member but honestly,your level of reasoning is making me to believe u were not born by a woman but evolved from the monkey.just make out ample time to think about your miserable life.

5 Likes

Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:
And the op had to twist the original title to incite ethnoreligious bigots like himself.

Before you lot musturbatte till day break on this thread, here's what the DSP said:

This is for those whose hearts are filled with so much hatred they can hardly read the first paragraph without making a mockery of themselves.
.omenka or whatever nomenclature you bear,I'm a full-fledged nairaland member and I've been a member of this educative,informative and entertaining forum for over 3years now and i hardly comment or insult any member but honestly,your level of reasoning is making me to believe u were not born by a woman but evolved from the monkey.just make out ample time to think about your miserable life.
Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by ozoemenaca: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2016
Where on earth would such a thing happen that a set of idiots would just decide and move in to peoples territory and destroy everything and killed the people while the government watch and provide them backing and you expect the people to fold their hands and cry. No not in Igbo land. What they ask for they would get

1 Like

Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by delishpot: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Thet can not all run to the barracks, fetch them and give them equal treatment.

Dear Lord, when I read things like this my heart breaks. I understand the pain and the desire to avenge but damn, I do not like the idea of innocents paying with their blood for the crimes of the evil ones among them.
I Don tire. LetGod just drown this world make we all rest.
Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by Rexyl(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2016
From the opinions of many people it is like the Fulani herdsmen are very smart to run and seek refuge in the military barracks after killings and destruction they have done successfully. Probably they are enjoying protection of the security agents which will enable them to regroup and strengthen themselves in preparation for another attacks.
Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by ngoziama: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2016
Lajet:

Go and sit down tell your Fulani brothers to stop killing my people

You even tried by responding to such foolish statement.

1 Like

Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2016
laribari:

Majority of the soldiers we have in Nigeria are Hausas and these are the same people the government also send to make peace whenever there is crisis. Nowadays, an average Mopo (riot police) is an Hausa man.

The last crisis that took place in Mile 12 -Lagos was evident for me that these soldiers are partial when tribal fight break out like this. I experienced this first hand, where OP-MESA personals were supporting the Hausa.

Reality is that the Yoruba guys involved in the fracal were conviniently defending themselves, their territory and property but as soon as soldiers got involved the tide changed because the Yorubas were shot at and tear gased. Before you say jack, the Hausa have invaded their territories. These things happen.

After una don butcher innocent people for Enugu, una come run go Army Barack go seek refuge and those zombies dey protect una. Make God punish all of una.

I'm neither yoruba nor Ibo and i'm not supporting anyone but stating the obvious. Honestly, hausa people Na beast dem be and shud have been left alone in their widerness but Na yoruba people still betray the move to remove these mallam from our mist.

These hopeless people are just everywhere, in government, ministries, military, police force, populating the elite, beggers etc.
Hausa people are hard working and I like them for that; they can do even the dirty jobs other tribes will not dare to do but that does not justify them as being good. No tribe can be judged as being good but in terms of relating with human being, I score them zero.

If you think hausa people are anything but nice as many people say; then wait till when they are angry or in action, you will be amazed at how satanic they can be.

If you be Hausa and you want to criticize me or call me a tribalist, talk make God punish you.

Animals!!!

Respect bro! You spoke my mind about the Hausas.
But putting the blame of the franca between Igbos and Yorubas on the Yorubas is not fair. I am a Yoruba man, I make bold to tell you that the Yorubas wish we have a better relationship with Igbos than hausas (Forget what you read on NL) but the bitterness coupled with arrogance of the majority of them is out of this world!
I was surprised at the way the Igbos in Lagos mocked the Yorubas during the mile 12 incident. They almost turned it to jubilation and that's when I lost respect for some close friends. Still I am not happy because I always know that this eternal enmity between the Igbos and Yorubas is an advantage to the Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by greatmen: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2016
TheFreeOne:

That is what Buharis 'silent working'/tacit support to Fulani terrorists brought upon the country.

Are we sure those terrorists are not hiding at army barracks too cos it won't be a surprise due to recent actions of DSS, Police and the Army.
I had a weird dream 2 months ago that a 12 year old boy dressed in tuareg style covering blood thirsty eyes raided ph with a lot of boko boys and the military coverd it up but some igbo mobile policemen fought back, when the plot was uncovered I am not igbo but I think as a south south person God is using them as a covering for us my Niger delta brothers need to wake up, that dream was weird!
Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by Ofemannnu: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2016
WHEN I SAW WHAT BUHARI DID WHEN THE YORUBAS DEALT WITH HIS FULANI HERDSMEN BROTHERS I KNEW WE ARE ON A LONG THING.

It was on 13 October 2000, when words went
round that General Muhammadu Buhari was
leading the Arewa team to the governor’s office
to confront the state over alleged killings of
Fulani cattle rearers in Saki, Oke Ogun Area of
the state. Buhari did actually telephone the
governor that he was leading a team to his
office.
In less than 30 minutes after the general
informed the governor of his visit, we noticed
that the entire secretariat was already filled with
lorry loads of our brothers from the North. This
created some tension but we kept our calm. At
about 2 p.m., Buhari arrived in a long convoy at
the governor’s office in company of the former
governor of Lagos State, General Buba Marwa,
Alhaji Aliko Muhammed, Alhaji Abdulrazak and
Alhaji Hassan. They all wore long faces. In
fact, the anger in them was palpable as all
pleasantries extended to them were ignored.
“This is trouble” was the expression on the
faces of all of us in the governor’s office.
Shortly afterwards, the state Director of State
Security Service (SSS) and Commissioner of
Police arrived. But their presence did not
change anything particular on the fears that had
already gripped majority of us. The two security
chiefs did not come with any operatives, they
came almost alone.
Late Lam Adesina Photo NAN
The meeting was called to order after Lam
walked into the Executive Chambers.
Introductions over, Buhari spoke on their
mission to the governor’s office. Emitting fire,
the general accused Lam and the government
of Oyo State of complicity in the killing of over
68 Fulani people in Oke Ogun area and
perversion of justice.
His words: “Your Excellency, our visit here is to
discuss with you and your government our
displeasure about the incident of clashes
between two peoples… the Fulani cattle rearers
and merchants are today being harassed ,
attacked and killed like in Saki. In the month of
May, 2000, 68 bodies of Fulani cattle rearers
were recovered and buried under the
supervision and protection from a team of
Mobile Police from Oyo State Command.
“ That some arrests were made by Oyo State
Police Command in the massacre with their
immediate release without court trial. This was
said to have been ordered by Oyo State
authorities and they were so released to their
amazement. The release of the arrested
suspects gave the clear impression that the
authorities are backing and protecting them to
continue the unjust and illegal killings of Fulani
cattle rearers…”
According to the general, they therefore wanted
immediate stoppage of the killings, justice and
compensation to the Fulanis.
As weighty and indicting as Buhari’s
allegations were, Lam remained unperturbed.
He fired back with his own well coordinated
arsenals.
Lam identified all the points raised by Buhari
and simply asked the heads of the organizations
directly involved to respond to the allegations.
First to speak was the Commissioner of Police
who debunked all the claims. Instead of the
allegation that the natives were killing Fulanis,
the commissioner said pointedly that the
opposite was the case.
“ The killing of the natives by the Fulanis was
duly reported to the police and, of course, we
can’t make arrest because, as soon as they kill,
they migrate to other areas. Who are you going
to arrest? That is the problem”. On the killing
of Fulanis, which he said was as result of
“piled up anger”, the commissioner disclosed
that arrests had been made and the suspects
were in police custody.
Next was the Director of SSS, who equally
debuked the allegations by Buhari. “The natives
don’t have problem with the Fulanis who are
resident but those who are coming in, they
don’t care about anybody. They just go ahead
and when they graze the natives farms, whoever
cares to challenge them runs into trouble. You
said 68 people were killed , and people driven
away. I am not saying there were no killings but
they cannot be more than five. The petition is
on the harsh side, there is nothing like that.”
Not done yet, Lam called in his Deputy,
Barrister Iyiola Oladokun; his SSG, Chief
Michael Koleoso, both from Oke Ogun, and the
chairman of one of the affected local
government areas, Mr Ademola Alalade. They
stated the true position of things, corroborating
the submissions of the security chiefs. At this
point, all the tensions and apprehensions
evaporated.
Trust Lam any day, he must rub it in. He spoke
for about 20 minutes and the generals were at
the edge of their seats for the entire period.
They were like chicken that had just been
thoroughly beaten by the rain.
Lam said: “ Before I thank you for this visit,
you have come to tell me something. I also
want to tell you something and that something
is to make an appeal. General Buhari has been
a former Head of State, Brigadier Marwa has
governed Lagos for some time and with
credibility… so you are national leaders of this
country. Even though, by accident of birth, you
are from the North, you can be born anywhere;
may be next time when I am coming to the
world, I will be born in the North or the South-
South.
“My appeal will be that effort must be made to
unite this country and that will be ïn the best
interest of all Nigerians. I am appealing to the
Arewa Consultative Forum, under which
auspices our distinguished Nigerians are here;
in recent times, they have been sending wrong
signals to a number of us who believe in the
unity and peace of Nigeria; you have been too
critical of the efforts of the Federal Government.
I am saying this because Nigeria, at this point,
cannot afford to break and the words you
northern leaders utter are very weighty, at the
South here, we normally analyze them
critically”.
On all the allegations, he said: “From what they
have written in the petition, this government is
completely blameless because we don’t
interfere either with the judiciary or with the
police functions. I always preach peaceful co-
existence in Oyo State and Nigeria as a whole.
We are all Nigerians and that is what we have
been preaching all along and we shall continue
to be Nigerians , no matter the present or
immediate problems which will be solved by
the grace of Allah.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/

1 Like

Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by BraniacX(m): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Why are you like this nau, Igbos are a major ethnic group in Nigeria, no need to be scared. We are with you on this.

If it starts, we will ensure we drown northerners in the creeks and rivers of Rivers state.

And the entire south south
Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by compujyde: 11:19am On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by texazzpete(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2016
wizzyrich:
[/b]No, you are the one that cannot read. Read the topic very well and also read paragraph eight aswell.

Fulanis and hausa people are taking refuge in the barracks. Innocent civilians who live and work in Enugu. That's what Sen Ekweremadu said and meant.

Show me where - in the OP - it is claimed that armed herdsmen abandoned their cows and ran into barracks to hide.
Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by abduljabbar4(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2016
dechriscool:
This is the height of grand conspiracy to decimate other tribes and create fear among other regions.So there was a call for a round table discussions to stop this ugly menace by Buhari herdsmen and some people sat on the progress of this call.
South south and south east should brace up for the worst and have to be proactive.Before they become refugees in their own land.
The Buhari herdsmen will cowardly come like a thief in the midnight to kill,destroy and render people homeless.They will hurriedly seek refuge and protections in a military Barack.
Then a governor of the state will come and offer 2 days dry fasting.tupiakwa and bleep peaceful coexistence
If president Buhari doesn't act to stop this unwarranted killing of innocent citizens.Then people should protected themselves with any available means.Enough is enough

Keep ranting. I knew it won't be long before you too fall into this kind of problem. Were you not celebrating boko haram, saying that its the Norths problem not yours? Gej was so careless that we had to set up CJTF. You too should follow suit
Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by abduljabbar4(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Why are you like this nau, Igbos are a major ethnic group in Nigeria, no need to be scared. We are with you on this.

If it starts, we will ensure we drown northerners in the creeks and rivers of Rivers state.

Oga do you know what you are saying? There are over 20 times more ibos in the north compared to the number of northerners in the south east. Don't start what you can't finish
Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2016
There brothers a very good day to you all. I have been following most of your post and comments on this forum with interest but decided to comment for the first time today. It baffles me on how you criticize, insult and call each other names while commenting on sensitive issues. Our future, the future of our unborn children and our great nation are looking bleak and we are here paying lip service and criticising each other for no just reason. Let's raise the flag of this nation above every interest, individual or group by harnessing our youthfulness exuberant towards achieving a common goal for the good of our unborn children and great Nation. It happened in Brazil, Egypt, Tunisia and other countries that are looking for a genuine freedom from oppressors, corrupt leaders, poverty, grieves, penury, injustice, lack of basic infrastructure, education e.t.c. The power of social media is so strong that if well channeled will archive the desired results. Today, my heart bleeds because of the killings in my place Uzouwani in Enugu state. My brothers and sisters have been sent to an early grave with no just course. Let's discuss on how to stop these evil through mass protest until the government hears our voice. Let's ask the govrnment to send soldiers to the affected areas to avoid further occurrences. Let's ask this government to do the right thing by waging a true war against corruption by jailing anyone found culpable of enriching his/herself trough corrupt means for life from 1983 to date. Let's ask for the recall of all the legislators. They can lagislate twice in a year if need be and earn their legislative allowances than waisting time sharing money that is meant for Nigerians. Let's demand for a true Federal system of government and have a regional resources control and many more. This is how i feel, this is not about politics. The politicians have taken Nigerians for granted and unless the youth does something fast then our future is doomed for life. All what we are experiencing today is as a result of bad governances. Let's SAVE NIGERIA, REVOLUTIONISE NIGERIA AND HAVE A GREATER NIGERIA. Please be wise. God bless you and bless Nigeria.
Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by MirabelArode(f): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Oga do you know what you are saying? There are over 20 times more ibos in the north compared to the number of northerners in the south east. Don't start what you can't finish

Your fula masters have started it already the SESS will finish it.
Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by abduljabbar4(m): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
MirabelArode:

Your fula masters have started it already the SESS will finish it.
Criminals should be treated as criminals. If you start killing innocent northerners our people over here will definitely respond. Say no to violence but you stand to lose more
Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
texazzpete:

Fulanis and hausa people are taking refuge in the barracks. Innocent civilians who live and work in Enugu. That's what Sen Ekweremadu said and meant.

Show me where - in the OP - it is claimed that armed herdsmen abandoned their cows and ran into barracks to hide.

should everything be written in print before you can understand ?

Ok if I may ask, among the varieties of occupation by the fulani's, is cattle rearing not their major occupation in Nigeria ?

Even the number one citizen of the country has cows that he is rearing so what are you saying self.
Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by BraniacX(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:

HOW TO BE AN omenka

1. Browse through an unsavoury topic searching for dull nuggets supporting your warped opinion to hold on to like a drowning man.

2. Ignore the substance of this unsavoury topic and polish this "assumed" nugget into a dull sheen bright enough to reflect sunlight

3. Look for gold paint, brush it over the nugget and scream loudly to the world "GOLD! GOLD! I HAVE FOUND GOLD!!! so how can you say this putrefying pile of horseshit is actually horseshit? Can't you see it is a pile of gold waiting to be mined?"

4. Go around and mass insult everyone and no one in particular wearing a face mask because of the stench with terms like masturbating oops! shocked sorry musturbatting wonkers cheesy can't you smell the roses and see the gold? Take of your damn face masks! Damnit!

5. Sit back and think to self, damn! i'm smart, now they would only see imaginary gold grin afterall, who would want to be branded a stupid man for not being able to see the imaginary garment worn by the king on his birthday procession knowing fully well that the garment can only be seen by wise people? Mehn!! I have earned myself a nobel prize, let me alert my APC handler to know whether or not they saw this post and collect my stipend.
Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by ChristStriker(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Criminals should be treated as criminals. If you start killing innocent northerners our people over here will definitely respond. Say no to violence but you stand to lose more

Whatever.

In the end, the country breaks up and we go our separate ways.

Although i will never support the killing of innocent persons like the demonic herdsmen are doing.
Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by Masterclass32: 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
So these demons think they are through with Benue state and are now venturing into Igbo land?

This is sure proof that their waterloo is by the corner.

Soldiers will soon go and arrest the indigenes in their numbers.

Ridiculous govt.
Re: Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu by BECKAR: 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
The meekness of lion does not make it a corward.
Biafra fought the civil war when it had nothing and was able to push forward.
Let alone now that Biafra has all the intelligence, sophisticated and has international support.
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
If Biafra is the problem, then why not let the problem go.
Physically we are stronger, mentally we are sound and better, Juju we get am pass una
God we worship pass una.
We have been watching, we will be watching. Till the sun sets

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) / Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics / Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.