Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) (42606 Views)

Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Who Owns This Lamborghini Aventador Spotted In Abuja? (photo) / The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by lonelydora: 2:40am On Apr 28, 2016
ethene:

The man wey sell the car to u na him still trail u come carry am back. Am very serious that's why if u buy a car from a car Dealer(xcept u bought from a company) it is advisable that u change all the locks because most times this guys have the spare keys to ur car and in some cases they would do something funny, av heard similar stories several times.

100% correct.
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by makzeze: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
THANK GOD THE THIEF HAS BEEN CAUGHT.

IT WAS ACTUALLY THE MAN WHO SOLD IT TO ME.

He is currently in police net.

I will update the house later.

cc: lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by lalasticlala(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
makzeze:
THANK GOD THE THIEF HAS BEEN CAUGHT.

IT WAS ACTUALLY THE MAN WHO SOLD IT TO ME.

He is currently in police net.

I will update the house later.

cc: lalasticlala

wow! create a thread about the recovery.

1 Like

Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
lalasticlala:

Oga Lala , I was banned in a section where I never commented ... How possible is that .
I demand an explanation .
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by makzeze: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
lalasticlala:

ok, thanks.
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by AbjMotorPalace: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
makzeze:
It wad stolen on amazon street maitama Abuja this evening(26 april 2016). just bought the car.

Mazda 626, 1998 model

chasis no: JMZGF12P201181764

I saw a car like this on olx and it was placed today. click on this link https://www./m/ad/mazda-protege-for-urgent-sale-ID15IoqF.html?code=596dfbdf2e
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by wellmax(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
kingreign:

Bro, next time come up with a more convincing evidence you dont just conclude that the dealer is the one behind thr theft. Or can you proove such claims with evidences beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law? God help you to change the locks in a more recent model car and destroy the car in the process.

That said, any car that isn't registered and properly secured can be a very easy target for car snatchers.
Finally, I pray the car be recovered.

He's been vindicated
https://www.nairaland.com/3074420/stolen-mazda-626-been-recovered/1#45123538

1 Like

Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by kingreign(m): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
wellmax:

He's been vindicated
https://www.nairaland.com/3074420/stolen-mazda-626-been-recovered/1#45123538

I'm glad OP has recovered his car, the fraudulent dealer is behind bars, but your quotting me to tell me someone else has been vindicated, who e don epp?
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Stancity(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
kingreign:

I'm glad OP has recovered his car, the fraudulent dealer is behind bars, but your quotting me to tell me someone else has been vindicated, who e don epp?
My man cheesy

E help many people o.. If you buy the 2014 model Avalon wey u won and they thief am in no distant time, go and kpab ur dealer Asap and the car go surface back..... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by kingreign(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Stancity:
My man cheesy

E help many people o.. If you buy the 2014 model Avalon wey u won and they thief am in no distant time, go and kpab ur dealer Asap and the car go surface back..... grin
Because of you, I no go buy am again. shocked
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by kingreign(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Stancity:
My man cheesy

Because of you, I no go buy am again. shocked tongue
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Stancity(m): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
kingreign:

Because of you, I no go buy am again. shocked tongue
Bro Na that car we go use rock Xmas this year ooo.. Prepare to buy it soon... cool cool
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by kayboy4y(m): 7:10am On Apr 29, 2016
You are right bro he's found the car. It was stolen by the car dealer imagine.
grayht:
Just check ur car deAler, ask ur jealous neighbours
Hope u installed a tracker ?
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by mysteryman2014: 5:59pm On May 24, 2016
kingreign:

And a very very wrong suggestion. My profession/business line ain't important in this discourse. Do you know the suggestion made by the dude is a deformation of character. Am not in anyway saying some dealers ain't wicked and can't do evil, but we must be very careful to point accusing fingers to folks. This has led many innocent people to pay the ultimate price for a crime they're innocent about while the thief walks away scot free.

Buh you see the guy was right. The dealer was the thief.

1 Like

Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Securing your vehicle and monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime

• Track your car on any phone with simple SMS
• Track your car on any internet enable phone (optional)
• Free smartphone & tablet tracking software
• Automatic notification in case of theft
• Ignition and engine shutdown via SMS. Stay in control in case of theft
• Vehicle recovery feature in mobile app if stolen
• Prevent unauthorized trips from drivers
• Monitor excessive speed by your driver, children etc
• Fuel log: Monitor fuel, prevent fuel theft and control costs
• Monitor drivers conversation in your car
• Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out
• Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..)
• Multi-lingual with selectable primary language (English, French, Arabic etc…)
• Accelerometer for towing alarms, secure parked and unguarded vehicles.
• Monitor your car anywhere in the Nigeria

***Our Quality never goes out of service***

Free Installations and Technical support
Office and Home Installation available
Call /WhatsApp us on 08144758217 or join the discussion on social media www.facebook.com/vehicletracker9ja . we have different prices and package that suit your budget depends what you really want

1 Like

Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 13, 2016
vehicletracker9ja# introducing car tracking, Securing your vehicle and monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime • Track your car on any phone with simple SMS • Track your car on any internet enable phone (optional) • Free smartphone & tablet tracking software • Automatic notification in case of theft • Ignition and engine shutdown via SMS. Stay in control in case of theft • Vehicle recovery feature in mobile app if stolen • Prevent unauthorized trips from drivers • Monitor excessive speed by your driver, children etc • Fuel log: Monitor fuel, prevent fuel theft and control costs • Monitor drivers conversation in your car • Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out • Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..) • Multi-lingual with selectable primary language (English, French, Arabic etc…) • Accelerometer for towing alarms, secure parked and unguarded vehicles. • Monitor your car anywhere in the Nigeria ***Our Quality never goes out of service*** Free Installations and Technical support Office and Home Installation available We have different prices and packages for your budget . We offer nationwide services . Call /WhatsApp 08144758217 also join us on socail media www.facebook.com/ vehicletracker9ja .
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2016
monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime
• Monitor drivers conversation in your car • Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out
• Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..)

Free Installations and Technical support Office and Home Installation available,
we have different prices and package that suit your budget depends what you really want
Contact us through 08144758217 , www.vehicletracker.com.ng
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 27, 2016
vehicletracker9ja# introducing car tracking, Securing your vehicle and monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime
• Monitor drivers conversation in your car
• Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out
Free Installations and Technical support
Office and Home Installation available
We have different prices and packages for your budget .
We offer nationwide services . Call / WhatsApp 08144758217 VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.vehicletracker.com.ng
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2016
Thanks to all our esteem customers, Merry Christmas to you and prosperous new year, we still remain your tested and trusted vehicles security and recovery company..... We give you the value for your money. order for your car tracking installation and pay after installation call/whatsapp 08144758217 or visit our website www.vehicletracker.com.ng
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by orugba(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=Lovalt15 post=49034578]monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime
• Monitor drivers conversation in your car • Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out

Free Installations and Technical support Office and Home Installation available,
we have different prices and package that suit your budget depends what you really want
Contact us through 08144758217 ,
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2017
Do you install GPS tracking in it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad / Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) / Do I Buy The Chevrolet Camaro 2016 For 13m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.