Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) (42618 Views)

Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Who Owns This Lamborghini Aventador Spotted In Abuja? (photo) / The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by optimusprime2(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2016
If you desire auto security, buy a car manufactured from 2006 upwards... Why? Because they have special ignition systems, and each key has an embedded code.
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by banmee(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2016
shedyman:
Pls make a report to d police asap

It is weird that anybody would have to tell another that. cool
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by bedspread: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2016
Chai!!! Sorry ooo!
i decree in the NAME OF JESUS that you get your car in 3days. Amen. Its done

5 Likes

Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Reference(m): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2016
ethene:

The man wey sell the car to u na him still trail u come carry am back. Am very serious that's why if u buy a car from a car Dealer(xcept u bought from a company) it is advisable that u change all the locks because most times this guys have the spare keys to ur car and in some cases they would do something funny, av heard similar stories several times.

Hmmmm. This is serious. Anyway am done with used cars.
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by mysteryman2014: 11:12am On Apr 27, 2016
Where did u buy it from. May be the dealer ve come back for it.

1 Like

Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by cardoctor(m): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2016
Once you buy any car, it makes economic sense to fit a tracker. If you had one fitted you would have found its location since.

The tracker in the link below does everything tracker should do including staying on standby back-up for up to seven days even after the car battery has been removed. Unlike others that shut down when the car battery is removed.

https://www.nairaland.com/2518630/track-car-simple-device#
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by harrysistus(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2016
makzeze:
ok
Hm
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by AgentGoat: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2016
O boy i pity this guy. Make God help ma.

1 Like

Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2016
happened to someone in my office 2years ago. they stole the car within a week of her buying it.

i agree that it was probably stolen by the dealer.

this is why it is very important to insure you car in full

1 Like

Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2016
Contact ur dealer, He knows best
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2016
dammytosh:
Go and arrest your Car dealer.

His boys will return it.

This is how is is done.

The thread starter has no grounds to have the seller. Can he (or you) prove the seller stole the car?
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by mysteryman2014: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2016
kingreign:

Bro, next time come up with a more convincing evidence you dont just conclude that the dealer is the one behind thr theft. Or can you proove such claims with evidences beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law? God help you to change the locks in a more recent model car and destroy the car in the process.

That said, any car that isn't registered and properly secured can be a very easy target for car snatchers.
Finally, I pray the car be recovered.

U be car dealer ni. The guy just made a possible suggestion

3 Likes

Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
Op hope you find it , Introducing the GPS Car Tracker for
global vehicle tracking. This is one of the
best car theft prevention and vehicle
protection system available today. With
convenient SMS ability, full-range of alarm
functions including gas to engine cut off,
and the latest in GPS tracking technology,
the Car Tracker is the ultimate safety device for your car, van, truck, or even the entire vehicle fleet.

Here is a small list of what it can do for you
and your vehicle:

Track on Demand - Replies with a TXT
message of current latitude, longitude,
speed, and time, as well as an Internet map
link to your cellphone to show you exactly
where the GPS tracker/your vehicle is.

Movement and Speed Alert: The tracker can
warm you with SMS message when the
vehicle starts to move from a stationary
status, or when the vehicle is moving faster
than a preset speed.

Stop the Engine: You can send an SMS
message to the tracker to cut off the gas
and battery power, so the engine will remain
in an immobilized stated until you send SMS to resume the default of unit.

GPRS: With a GPRS enabled SIM card, you
can monitor real-time movement of your
vehicle with the supplied software on your
computer.

Conversations: You can call the tracker and listen to conversation inside the vehicle.

So how does the GPS Car Tracker work?

The unit is powered by automotive battery,
and should be installed inside a vehicle
(preferably a place where it cannot be seen,
for example, under the car seat). It runs on
the latest GPS SiRF III chip-set, a
sophisticated GPS microchip embedded into
the heart of the tracker which continually
reads its own location from low orbiting
global satellites and then utilizes the GSM/
GPRS infrastructure operated by your
cellular network provider to transmit its
current location to you. All you need to do is
insert a working SIM card, it even has Quad-
band Connectivity so it works anywhere in
the world. The GPS Car Tracker makes no
sound at all, so you are fully aware of what
is happening to your car, but the inside
driver and passenger don't know that their
activity and locations are been constantly
reported. Call / WhatsApp 08144758217
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by danxzy: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
WHAT IS UR PLATE NUMBER?
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Lexusgs430: 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
bedspread:
Chai!!! Sorry ooo!
i decree in the NAME OF JESUS that you get your car in 3days. Amen. Its done

Wetin you take pass this decree?
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by bedspread: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
MY TONGUE!!!
Lexusgs430:

Wetin you take pass this decree?

1 Like

Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Lexusgs430: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
bedspread:
MY TONGUE!!!

Hmmmmm. Special tongue or like my ordinary tongue?
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by bedspread: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
A SON OF THE GREATEST KING ON EARTH. LOTS OF POWER IN MY TONGUE
Lexusgs430:

Hmmmmm. Special tongue or like my ordinary tongue?
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Lexusgs430: 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
bedspread:
A SON OF THE GREATEST KING ON EARTH. LOTS OF POWER IN MY TONGUE

Is your King willing to adopt?
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by bedspread: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
As soon as take a conscious Decision to Have him as your KING
Lexusgs430:

Is your King willing to adopt?
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by kingreign(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
mysteryman2014:

U be car dealer ni. The guy just made a possible suggestion

And a very very wrong suggestion. My profession/business line ain't important in this discourse. Do you know the suggestion made by the dude is a deformation of character. Am not in anyway saying some dealers ain't wicked and can't do evil, but we must be very careful to point accusing fingers to folks. This has led many innocent people to pay the ultimate price for a crime they're innocent about while the thief walks away scot free.
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Lexusgs430: 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
bedspread:
As soon as take a conscious Decision to Have him as your KING

When I do, would let you know. For now my QUEEN is my KING!!!!!
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by bedspread: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:

When I do, would let you know. For now my QUEEN is my KING!!!!!
YOUNG MAN YOU ARE BETTER DO IT FAST. IF YOU HAVE NO SALVATION(ONLY THROUGH JESUS CHRIST), AND IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST, YOU WILL BE LOST FOREVER..
THERE IS NO MORE TIME
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Lexusgs430: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
bedspread:
YOUNG MAN YOU ARE BETTER DO IT FAST. IF YOU HAVE NO SALVATION(ONLY THROUGH JESUS CHRIST), AND IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST, YOU WILL BE LOST FOREVER..
THERE IS NO MORE TIME

I am a MUSLIM
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by bedspread: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I am a MUSLIM
MY BROTHER IT DOESN'T MEAN!! WHATEVER ONE IS, WE ALL WOULD ANSWER TO JESUS, ONCE WE DROP OUR BODIES HERE!! AT ETERNITY THERE IS NO MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN OR HINDU OR WHATEVER! ITS EITHER [b][/b]HEAVEN OR [b][/b]HELL
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Lexusgs430: 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
bedspread:
MY BROTHER IT DOESN'T MEAN!! WHATEVER ONE IS, WE ALL WOULD ANSWER TO JESUS, ONCE WE DROP OUR BODIES HERE!! AT ETERNITY THERE IS NO MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN OR HINDU OR WHATEVER! ITS EITHER [b][/b]HEAVEN OR [b][/b]HELL

Muslims or Hindus, are not answerable to Jesus

1 Like

Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by bedspread: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Muslims or Hindus, are not answerable to Jesus
NO ARGUMENTS ON THAT SIR! TILL YOUR CALLED HOME!! I JUST PRAY YOU ACCEPT JESUS,THE KING OF KINGS BEFORE YOU ARE CALLED HOME.

NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE! WHAT YOU ARE! YOUR RELIGION OR WHATSOEVER! EVERYONE OF US ARE GONNA STRAIGHT TO ANSWER TO KING JESUS ONCE WE DROP
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Lexusgs430: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
bedspread:
NO ARGUMENTS ON THAT SIR! TILL YOUR CALLED HOME!! I JUST PRAY YOU ACCEPT JESUS,THE KING OF KINGS BEFORE YOU ARE CALLED HOME.

NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE! WHAT YOU ARE! YOUR RELIGION OR WHATSOEVER! EVERYONE OF US ARE GONNA STRAIGHT TO ANSWER TO KING JESUS ONCE WE DROP

Everyone would be answerable to Prophet Muhammed
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by bedspread: 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Everyone would be answerable to Prophet Muhammed
i hv told you the truth! You won't deny you never heard it.
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
bedspread:
i hv told you the truth! You won't deny you never heard it.

Prophet Muhammed, is the only WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE!!!!
Come over to my Prophet, he would give you LIFE.
Don't say you were not told, about my Prophet Muhammed!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by bedspread: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Prophet Muhammed, is the only WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE!!!!
Come over to my Prophet, he would give you LIFE.
Don't say you were not told, about my Prophet Muhammed!!!!
OKAY SIR! WE Would Know SOONEST
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) by billyG(m): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
Haba!ordinary,mazda again is not save frm car thief.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) / Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars / Do I Buy The Chevrolet Camaro 2016 For 13m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.