Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos (32245 Views)

Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo / Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by olafum1(m): 6:45am On Apr 27, 2016
Bunch of ineffectual buffons angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by omogin(f): 7:24am On Apr 27, 2016
I love Saraki
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2016
Congregation of thieves.....

Anytime I see these Buhari and Saraki, I just see two thieves trying to outwit each other.... embarassed
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 27, 2016
Thot they reported that Saraki was absent?
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by faithesco(f): 7:47am On Apr 27, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Come down Mr. President, for Nigeria to move forward.
go aso rock and pull him down,na so e dey sweet
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by kelvinatkins(m): 7:48am On Apr 27, 2016
SEE JAZZMEN
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by sirTesco(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

budget or saraki's head, which one you want?
I need Saraki's head on a tray.
If that will be the only achievement in this govt. For 4 years, I will vote them come 2019.
Saraki must be nailed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by Petjoel: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2016
PMB pls do d needful
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 27, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 27, 2016
See the handshake between ekweremadu and the man with green cap? These old men!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by McKc22(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2016
Op r u anti igbo? Y didnt u mention ekweremmadu?
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by 989900B: 7:58am On Apr 27, 2016
Bubu's demeanor while shaking Saraki though . . . Saraki, sorry, the man no fit forgive.
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2016
Politicians are enjoying themselves,why they brainwash their followers who can't stop suffering and smiling
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by dunkem21(m): 8:00am On Apr 27, 2016
emekamigo:

I tire o ..

Confused lots cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 27, 2016
Saraki be like buhari waiting i do u and tinubu
MAROC:
Colourful!

This room is filled with so much beef!

Osinbajo vs Saraki
Buhari vs Saraki
Anybody vs whoever...
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 27, 2016
MAROC:
Colourful!

Osinbajo vs Saraki
Buhari vs Saraki
Anybody vs whoever...
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by Reference(m): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2016
MAROC:
Colourful!

Osinbajo vs Saraki
Buhari vs Saraki
Anybody vs whoever...

Then it should be called an abattoir.
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by TheBlackGeneral(m): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2016
Lol. Why is saraki's picture first in line. Man of the moment!!
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by M4gunners: 8:09am On Apr 27, 2016
seunmsg:

Who e dey follow vex? Baba no even look him face at all.
Who looking at face epp?
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by 2n2k(m): 8:10am On Apr 27, 2016
emekamigo:

Saraki was not at the initial meeting held in the afternoon between the president and the speaker in the president office. This one is the expanded meeting held later in the night in the First Lady office.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by hadura29(m): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2016
Bishopmayowa:
Nice one...but it looks like all this dignitaries don't have light too. Look like Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara etc their cloth no dey ironed.

Oga oooooo... grin
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by vansfks: 8:12am On Apr 27, 2016
Let's hope he will say something reasonable .....because PMB nothing Bt a worthless being and is as good as dead....nevertheless I urge the president to abdicate
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by charleslifted(m): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2016
See fresh room abeg
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by babamoha(m): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2016
Bishopmayowa:
Nice one...but it looks like all this dignitaries don't have light too. Look like Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara etc their cloth no dey ironed.
It is because of meeting upon meeting.
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by Reference(m): 8:14am On Apr 27, 2016
But realy, this is what should be happening like every other democracy in the world. It is all about negotiations around common interests. The Legislators are as much liable to the electorate as the Executive are and one grouping should not be played against the other by the same people who should benefit from the different approaches to governance. Take one classic example often cited, the town hall project or keke napep versus the coastal railway. In my opinion these are equally important. It is a matter of perspective. The railways for the trader/businessman, the keke for the man at home to create wealth. What is President Buhari's business with the man in the village?, likewise what is Honourable XYZ's business with a rail line going to Lagos or Portharcourt. There has to be understanding amongst both parties towards a negotiated solution.
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2016
Why is the Vice President's picture not on the wall. I can see the President and his Wife's pix.

Call 08035034841 for your change of name advert in Guardian Newspaper.
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by Petdagr8t(m): 8:39am On Apr 27, 2016
dainformant:
President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Chief of Staff Mallam Abba Kyari, Minister of National Planning, Senator Udoma Udo Udoma, SSAP (SENATE) Sen Ita Enang and SSAP (House) Sulieman Kawu met with the leadership of National Assembly -Senate president Bukola Saraki, Speaker of the House of Reps Hon Yakubu Dogara and other lawmakers on Tuesday night at the Presidential villa -probably to deliberate on the 2016 national budget.....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/president-buhari-meets-with-osinbajo.html
And the idiot keeps meeting with some foolish men while his mercenaries are on a genocide mission just to clear the Igbos out of the world map
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by Vveni(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2016
If these smiles were from their hearts I wonder if there is any justification for our budget to still be in a state of pendency for so many months now... Most Politicians are just so insensitive to the masses...
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by gigabyte13: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2016
The saraki and Pmb pix.

PMB be like " sun seyin jooo, ma ko ti e ba mi, Ole jatijati" meaning

" no come near me ooooo, stay where you are, no implicate me with your body odour of KWARAPTION"
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by Royals1st: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2016
All of them na thief believe me or not
Re: Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 27, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

budget or saraki's head, which one you want?

Both! They are not mutually exclusive.....Impunity amongst these corrupt politicians must end forthrightly!!! Saraki must not only vacate the already tainted senate sit, he must go to jail when convicted. I use the word "WHEN" and not IF because he is guilty in my mind. Someone who has tried every means possible to make a mockery of and undermine what is left of the Nigerian justice system surely must have something to hide and does not seem innocent of the charges brought against him!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom / Alleged Organ Harvest: EFCC Behind My Travails – Ekweremadu / I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.