Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Mariam Mairo-Waziri Pays Fines Of Prisoners At Sokoto Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mariam Mairo-Waziri Pays Fines Of Prisoners At Sokoto Prison (13262 Views)

Maryam-Mairo Tambuwal Helps Man & Son Attacked By Thugs In Sokoto. PICS / Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife / Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mariam Mairo-Waziri Pays Fines Of Prisoners At Sokoto Prison by mccoy47(m): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2016
I was about saying. I hope it's not boko haram inmates but den I read d story and was actually touched.
God bless her.
Re: Mariam Mairo-Waziri Pays Fines Of Prisoners At Sokoto Prison by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2016
zico530:
Women and sabi sabi

It's so sad that you do not see any good in her actions. Did you read the crimes they committed at all? sad

delishpot:
Wow, she did well. I join the freed men to say Thank you ma!
Did not imagine people like that are in jail. This is an eye opener. By Gods grace,as often as I can, I will visit a state prison to see how I can help a fellow in need like this.

Really, most times we hear prison we imagine the murders, kidnappers, terrorists etc.

While our politicians get away with looting people like this rot in jail.

Re: Mariam Mairo-Waziri Pays Fines Of Prisoners At Sokoto Prison by jayboi10(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2016
It is only in naija vhat you will spend 15 years in jail for a missing hired purchase motorcycle#ITISONLYIN9ja
Re: Mariam Mairo-Waziri Pays Fines Of Prisoners At Sokoto Prison by fortune1968: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2016
With the tax payers money of the state ? she is only encouraging crime !
Re: Mariam Mairo-Waziri Pays Fines Of Prisoners At Sokoto Prison by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 27, 2016
Good job from Madam first lady.

At the same time....let us stop putting people who steal radio or goat in jail.Give them community service for six months (they can clean gutters,or do road construction with zero pay)....and if they reoffend...then jail straight.

Re: Mariam Mairo-Waziri Pays Fines Of Prisoners At Sokoto Prison by SpotlezDonald25(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cutemi:

God bless her richly.

Nawa for u oh
Re: Mariam Mairo-Waziri Pays Fines Of Prisoners At Sokoto Prison by oglalasioux(m): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
While other people's idea of goodness is donating money to buy a private jet for their pastors.
Re: Mariam Mairo-Waziri Pays Fines Of Prisoners At Sokoto Prison by akigbemaru: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Prison beeak
Re: Mariam Mairo-Waziri Pays Fines Of Prisoners At Sokoto Prison by grandstar(m): 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
Very noble of her.

God bless her!

And what really makes it noble was that it was well targeted to those who really needed it

Ekiti Reps Storm EFCC To Remind Them Of Petition They Wrote Against Fayemi / Nigeria To Stop Fish Importation By 2022 – / 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes