Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

What Will You Say/write When Your Ex's New Partner Ask For Your Feedback? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Say/write When Your Ex's New Partner Ask For Your Feedback? (375 Views)

Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Say/write When Your Ex's New Partner Ask For Your Feedback? by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 27, 2016
What will you say/write when your ex's new partner ask for your feedback?

Imagine if it is possible to give recommendations or feedback to your ex's new partner so as to summarize your ex and your experiences while with them . What will your feedback be?

These are some examples of feedback I could come up with:

* Fragile: Proceed cautiously!

* Confused: Expect the unexpected!

* Perfectionist: Be prepared!

* Gold-digger!

* Control freak!

* Hypocrite!

* Very immature!

* Twisted, wounded and bruised!

* I was there...

* A Cheat...

* My money bank!

* Crazily smart.

* Fake: Go get the original.

* Selfish and self-centered

* Promiscuous

* How can you eat your cake and have it?

* Drama king/queen

* A pain on the ass.

* It was fun while it lasted!

* Joyless and always sad.

These are some of the recommendations I can come with. What will you recommend to your ex's new partner? Over to you.
Re: What Will You Say/write When Your Ex's New Partner Ask For Your Feedback? by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 27, 2016
smiley
Re: What Will You Say/write When Your Ex's New Partner Ask For Your Feedback? by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 27, 2016
* Be careful, he may be freak on bed but most of the times he is totally useless grin wink
Re: What Will You Say/write When Your Ex's New Partner Ask For Your Feedback? by Frei(m): 12:30am On Apr 27, 2016
She's sweet as fūck'..... But a cheerful giver.

(1) (Reply)

Which Gud Android Phone Can I Get For #6000 / When He Says He Wants To Marry A Virgin After Sleeping With Her / Your Femininity...your Chemistry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.