Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 (37192 Views)

EFCC Seizes George Turnah's Houses And Bank Accounts / EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Kennitrust(m): 8:52am On Apr 27, 2016
If this is true, it mean the last administration was really against the people.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by OnReflection: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2016
modath:

Sir OnReflection.... wink

Madam modath, I dey o.

You see the kind low-grade reasoning wey dey obtain for these parts?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by OnReflection: 8:53am On Apr 27, 2016
danjumakolo:

You don't just transfer recovered money into the treasury.You put it in a suspense acct until investigatoions are 100% complete and cases have been closed...

Simple.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by 989900B: 8:53am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You again? grin
In this instance, severus Snape is the Nigerian government, right??... Good.
[s]Severus Snape is not a propagandist that will go on air to publish lies about his tenant... Heck!... Your analogy doesn't even make sense, Is Diezani owing the Nigerian government any money??... Buhari himself said some months back that they don't even have any evidence against the woman, If I don't have a strong case against my so called tenant, Then why should I churn out lies daily[/s]

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by cutetopsey(f): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2016
Nice one
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by allycat: 8:55am On Apr 27, 2016
The funniest part was that when they seized the watches the price tags were there grin Obviously written by someone who has never bought a luxury watch or shoe or jewelry in his life time, or even entered a luxury shop in his lifetime. They do not put price tags on even $1000 dollar watches when you buy them. The only place you see the price is the receipt. Even when they display such expensive watches they don't put a price, the sales person tells you when you ask.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by SeverusSnape(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2016
OnReflection:

My analogy does not make sense? Not even when your corrupt tenant exemplifies all the thieving bastards the government has trained its sights on?

^^^What you quoted up there is the lazy reporting of one of Nigeria's ineffectual journalists and nothing more.
I will personally put good money on the table that there is enough evidence to send Diezani to prison for a very long time.
So the report about not having any evidence against Diezani is the "reporting of one of Nigeria's ineffectual journalists", But this particular one we are debating about was reported by an effectual journalist??... Hypocrisy at it's peak. Diezani is going to no prison, the earlier you realise that, the better. There were allegations against even Buhari some years back when he headed the ministry, I guess the dullard is in prison now

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by larrytorch(m): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2016
stealing in grand style
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by SeverusSnape(m): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2016
Kennitrust:
If this is true, it mean the last administration was really against the people.
But it's not true.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by dotun365: 8:59am On Apr 27, 2016
My only problem is the fact journalist are bringing up reports from anonymous people/sources. I don't know where people hide to tell the truth. I agree money was stolen but we need confirmable stories and reports.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by ogene007: 9:00am On Apr 27, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
Which country in the world can survive the mess Jonathan plagued this country, huh?
Nigerians are not being fooled with all these unimportant news whose aim is only to divert attention. The most important issue is BUHARI FULANI militants who are on a land grabbing campaign across the middle belt, SE and SS. That is the most important issue, quickly followed by the power and fuel crisis. What we have is an inept and grossly incompetent regime whose only agenda is to grab the lands and resources in the south and impose sharia across the entire country.So, stop all these propaganda stories around a supposed fight against corruption because majority of Nigerians know that there is no fight against corruption.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by hausameat: 9:00am On Apr 27, 2016
This aimless Buhari governmenr working very hard to hide their clown daftness. A government without direction. They keep mentioning figures ten years budget cannot cover.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by isahsalee: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2016
The haters of this administration do sincerely believe all these revelations but, would do everything possible to discredit this discoveries based on sentiments and political bigotry. How could one says with all details information attached to the report, name of suspect, account no, bank name, bank address, date of transaction and transfer details. suspect confession statement, amount returned and so on.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by 989900B: 9:02am On Apr 27, 2016
danjumakolo:

You don't just transfer recovered money into the treasury.You put it in a suspense acct until investigatoions are 100% complete and cases have been closed...

Pls. tell them . . . I laugh when I read all the funny comments about touching those funds. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Ayomi088(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2016
we don de recover our missing $20bn small small
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by maxzzo1(m): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2016
Story story!!!
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by 989900B: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2016
ogene007:

[s]Nigerians are not being fooled with all these unimportant news whose aim is only to divert attention. The most important issue is BUHARI FULANI militants who are on a land grabbing campaign across the middle belt, SE and SS. That is the most important issue, quickly followed by the power and fuel crisis. What we have is an inept and grossly incompetent regime whose only agenda is to grab the lands and resources in the south and impose sharia across the entire country.So, stop all these propaganda stories around a supposed fight against corruption because majority of Nigerians know that there is no fight against corruption.[/s]
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Empredboy(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I just dey laugh.

More lies to distract people from the incompetence of this administration.

They keep uncovering and recovering, but at the same time still borrowing to finance the budget of fraud. It's like saying your debtors paid their debts of 100,000, but you're still borrowing 20,000 to buy a phone. Isn't that stupidity??

Buhari dullard even said some months back that they don't have any evidence against this woman.

coming from Tinubu's newspaper - the nations

Lying propagandists.
who did d goverment borrowed from? China, IMF, america? Plz tell us
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by pat077: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2016
Maybe na £600 dem won talk, a watch for £600, 000! Can it turn back the hands of time?
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by pre88: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2016
God bless PMB, we will keep you there come 2019 to finish what you have started by God's grace. Carry go
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2016
cry cry

This is how they continue to nourish loop-sided wealth distribution & accumulation.
Their kids flaunting & bragging rudely with our common wealth...

If this is true, then, the EFCC is doing a good job.

It however saddening that Buhari is our president. angry angry
He is a Fulani Herdsman...
His priority still remains his cows cry cry

2019 is still far cry
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by inoki247: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2016
Finally, fuel will be sold at 60 Naira per
litter from Friday!!
I new it!
President Buhari made it clear 2 hours
ago on a private interview in Aso Rock, that
fuel
will be sold at 60 Naira per
litter starting from Friday 22nd
April, 2016.
President Buhari also said
that, the issue of Naira falling in value
will be resolved in less than a week, he
made it clear that by the time the naira issue is
resolved, 60 Naira will = 1
Dollar and that will be in 3 weeks from now, it
will become one Naira - one Dollar.
President Buhari also said that he
promised to change Nigeria at the right
time and that right time is now.
He also
wanted to talk about
corruption, but my Tv exploded
immediately after he mentioned the
Word, "Corruption" and that was when
I woke up and discovered that it was all
a Dream. I sincerely apologize for playing with
your emotions..
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by M4gunners: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2016
I'm not impresse.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by saintnegroid(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
Which country in the world can survive the mess Jonathan plagued this country, huh?
why mention Jonathan's name? Did Jonathan rule you since when you were born? Why not mention other people? Was amaechi not in the past government that was spoiled? Was tinubu and fashola not there? Why not mentioned obasenjo? What's really wrong with you guys? So you don't read your books and you fail in your exams you will blame school management or your village people? Tell the current president to work. At least for once get sense and receive healing of blindness

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Empredboy(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2016
Almajiri1:
Efcc is now a media joke. How much has this paper Efcc recovered so far or amount of people jailed? same propaganda that brought APC and Buhari to power still powers Efcc.
if all these amount efcc claimed to have recovered is a lie all these names who efcc claim they stole would have taken efcc to court for lieing against them. So don't talk for the theives instead tell them to make a press Release and sue efcc.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Vveni(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2016
But honestly speaking, are we supposed to read EFCC investigative activities on the pages of newspapers and the social media? I can't understand why the present political dispensation is DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT ON MASS AND SOCIAL MEDIA!!!! While in reality everything is NEGATIVE.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by NavierStokes(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I just dey laugh.

They keep uncovering and recovering, but at the same time still borrowing to finance the budget of fraud. It's like saying your debtors paid their debts of 100,000, but you're still borrowing 20,000 to buy a phone. Isn't that stupidity??

Buhari dullard even said some months back that they don't have any evidence against this woman.

Lying propagandists.

Oh the "alleged money" has now moved to First Bank and no longer CBN. Zombies really swallow every bone thrown at them.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Mackson01: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2016
O ga ooo
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I just dey laugh.

Lying propagandists.
You go wail tire
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2016
Common am beginning not to believe these guys,these amounts are really becoming incredible-
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by saintnegroid(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2016
7lives:

Of course it is always a distraction or witch hunting, we now know better to than take posters like you serious, every stolen kobo must be paid back, thats the way it should be so stop posting trash on the social media, your nonsensical posts will not deter the EFCC from smoking your sponsors out of their rat hole.
who has never stolen government money? Is it amaechi? Tinubu and fashola? Or is it obasenjo? Are you saying that this people I have mentioned never stolen government money? How come they are damn so rich? Is it only from their salary? How did they get to acquire all this their companies? My brother government favours those in current power you know this so please stop your hatred, you are even stealing small small money at your capacity how much more this politicians
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by NavierStokes(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2016
emekamigo:
Common am beginning not to believe these guys,these amounts are really becoming incredible-

Dasukigate moneys are no longer from the CBN now it's from a firstbank account in newyork.
They can allow their zombies chew everything they throw at then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Edo South Senatorial Seat, wins Oredo Federal Constituency. / Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour / Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.