Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 (37189 Views)

EFCC Seizes George Turnah's Houses And Bank Accounts / EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by prinsam30: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2016
jahsharon:

“Yet when we interrogate them, you see them wearing pampers and cannot stand or walk in public for a long time. Then, you are tempted to ask why they have to steal all these funds meant for public projects.

this part makes me laugh my Ânus out, chai these people have killed nigeria
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by naso2(m): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2016
allycat:
The funniest part was that when they seized the watches the price tags were there grin Obviously written by someone who has never bought a luxury watch or shoe or jewelry in his life time, or even entered a luxury shop in his lifetime. They do not put price tags on even $1000 dollar watches when you buy them. The only place you see the price is the receipt. Even when they display such expensive watches they don't put a price, the sales person tells you when you ask.

grin grin grin grin. thank you jare
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by SeverusSnape(m): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2016
modath:

It was actually 1k & it was shared @ 5h each between beremx & Mo.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good. Enjoy cool
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Kenmoris22: 10:07am On Apr 27, 2016
Standing5:
Expect the wailers to come in and spin it as a lie. Even though they claim to be suffering, not to have light, good roads and houses they will still support their oppresors who steal them dry just to spite those who they hate.
it is only brain washed jobless ipob youths that are supporting this criminal s
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2016
Xonology:
Well cooked up chow served hot for the gullible APC zombies.. cheesy
Now the turn of your useless sister,here are you ranting,do you think the noise ipob make here mean anything,cancer or no cancer,she will return everything just like metuh,while the terrorist called Nnamdi kanu will be hang in near future for better and peaceful Nigerian
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by SeverusSnape(m): 10:08am On Apr 27, 2016
Yasirarafat:
When would u get sense pls for sure, u are from S.E I guess
No, I'm from E.S
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Deen77: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2016
Standing5:
Expect the wailers to come in and spin it as a lie. Even though they claim to be suffering, not to have light, good roads and houses they will still support their oppresors who steal them dry just to spite those who they hate.

You are bless.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Kenobus: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I just dey laugh.

More lies to distract people from the incompetence of this administration.

They keep uncovering and recovering, but at the same time still borrowing to finance the budget of fraud. It's like saying your debtors paid their debts of 100,000, but you're still borrowing 20,000 to buy a phone. Isn't that stupidity??

Buhari dullard even said some months back that they don't have any evidence against this woman.

coming from Tinubu's newspaper - the nations

Lying propagandists.
You are very correct. They keep churning out lies. It is because the people are gullible. The current Govt is so imcopetent that they only way is to use distractions. meanwhile EFCC has not told us where Buhari got his campaign funds from. Amaechi, spent over N50b Rivers money, Fashola spent ove N40b lagos money. Tinubu used Lagos money to finance him too. All the states govs under Apc stole their funds to fund Buhari. God will show all of them. nemesis is worrying them already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by IrradiatoR: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
Which country in the world can survive the mess Jonathan plagued this country, huh?
only a Country still loved by God Almighty
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by SeverusSnape(m): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2016
Kenobus:
You are very correct. They keep churning out lies. It is because the people are gullible. The current Govt is so imcopetent that they only way is to use distractions. meanwhile EFCC has not told us where Buhari got his campaign funds from. Amaechi, spent over N50b Rivers money, Fashola spent ove N40b lagos money. Tinubu used Lagos money to finance him too. All the states govs under Apc stole their funds to fund Buhari. God will show all of them. nemesis is worrying them already.
Don't blame them, Blame the gullible populace believing every lie thrown at them.
They won't probe their party members, Have you forgotten they are saints?
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by deolu2000(m): 10:15am On Apr 27, 2016
Who EFCC and their propaganda don epp?
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Deen77: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2016
ogene007:

Nigerians are not being fooled with all these unimportant news whose aim is only to divert attention. The most important issue is BUHARI FULANI militants who are on a land grabbing campaign across the middle belt, SE and SS. That is the most important issue, quickly followed by the power and fuel crisis. What we have is an inept and grossly incompetent regime whose only agenda is to grab the lands and resources in the south and impose sharia across the entire country.So, stop all these propaganda stories around a supposed fight against corruption because majority of Nigerians know that there is no fight against corruption.

Before election all this are in the news, the man still win.

But let me remind you incase you forgot from Madam peace I quote:

"Dont vote Buhari if you don't want to give your husband food in the prison" that is to say
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by yaki84: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2016
Former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Badeh may automatically forfeit the
controversial $1million(N318m) found in his house to the Federal Government.

how come 1million dollars is 318million naira and not 199million naira?

abi buhari don devalue naira without letting nigerians n their ZOMBIES know?
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2016
FACTS & figures

A source, who spoke in confidence on the investigation, said:

The source also explained

The source added:

The source said

A top source in the EFCC said:

Responding to a question, the source added: “

The EFCC source said:

Nigerians are funny. An article with this many unverifiable sources is started with "FACTS AND FIGURES"
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by SleekAboki: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2016
Yasirarafat:
a wailer you came in and spin it as a lie. Even though U claim to be suffering, not to have light, good roads and houses You still support your oppresors who steal them dry just to spite those who they hate.
Can't you be original for once?
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Deen77: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2016
I have read many comments but what come to mind is madam peace campaign in Ekiti state. Quote,

"Don't vote Buhari if you don't want to give your husband food in the prison".
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Abraham2013(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2016
Haba! 2.6 billion naira MRI diagnostic machine! Make this APC people dey lie small small na.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by ooshinibos: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2016
seangy4konji:
The heart of Nigerians is desperately wicked. For one person to have that amount in account? And you see big boys roaming around with cv

It is finished.

I agree with you , it baffles me , it is a shame we have not address this issues in our society ,
it will be fair , if this politicians allocate 4 billions Naira for a project that will benefit the country as a whole ..and take 10 percent of the allocation for themselves ( it happens in the western world ) , nobody will complain and the society will be stable ...but our leaders take all of the money and leave no project or service on the ground .. this is evil in the land
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by seangy4konji: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2016
I swear to God. It's is just pure wickedness and god will never be in support of such.

Not like western leaders don't benefit but they make sure the minors are amiling and suffering a bit. Here. They want us to suffer while billions languish in their account.

Hell fire is being expanded at the moment. Trust me. It's just being wicked.
ooshinibos:

I agree with you , it baffles me , it is a shame we have not address this issues in our society ,
it will be fair , if this politicians allocate 4 billions Naira for a project that will benefit the country as a whole ..and take 10 percent of the allocation for themselves ( it happens in the western world ) , nobody will complain and the society will be stable ...but our leaders take all of the money and leave no project or service on the ground .. this is evil in the land
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Kessyy2k4(m): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I just dey laugh.

They keep uncovering and recovering, but at the same time still borrowing to finance the budget of fraud. It's like saying your debtors paid their debts of 100,000, but you're still borrowing 20,000 to buy a phone. Isn't that stupidity??

Buhari dullard even said some months back that they don't have any evidence against this woman.

Lying propagandists.

mr man, did u read d entire article just wondering d kinda future u may b preparing 4 our children if u think this way.
in your thinking........

the treasury looters have done well so, let us rub their heads passionately right? i really pity for u?'wat is has no other name than bad!
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Kessyy2k4(m): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2016
Kenobus:
looters supporting colleagues u are? if u cant say the truth, then u shut d trapcheesy
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by BraniacX(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2016
7lives:

Of course it is always a distraction or witch hunting, we now know better to than take posters like you serious, every stolen kobo must be paid back, thats the way it should be so stop posting trash on the social media, your nonsensical posts will not deter the EFCC from smoking your sponsors out of their rat hole.

All smoke and no fire!!! undecided and yet buhari is still borrowing to fund the budget? Go and get a refund on your education payments ASAP!!! You've been scammed.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by BraniacX(m): 10:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Kessyy2k4:

mr man, did u read d entire article just wondering d kinda future u may b preparing 4 our children if u think this way.
in your thinking........

the treasury looters have done well so, let us rub their heads passionately right? i really pity for u?'wat is has no other name than bad!

What looters? undecided

You mean looter like you?

In case you were wondering how and when you became a looter, just this moment answers when and how is my pulling out concocted figures out of my ar$e and publishing it on the nation newspaper, so how do you like your new image now? Kessyy2k4 the looter
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by AdeMoss: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2016
I had discussions with few people who are knowledgeable of how Nigerians have been robbed by politicians and public officers...it is not a joke and people should see beyond smear campaign by opposition parties.

Our banks should assist and not claim files were burnt.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Kessyy2k4(m): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2016
BraniacX:

What looters? undecided

You mean looter like you?

In case you were wondering how and when you became a looter, just this moment answers when and how is my pulling out concocted figures out of my ar$e and publishing it on the nation newspaper, so how do you like your new image now? Kessyy24k the looter
cant even comprehend that garbage u put up there!

bottom line , treasury looters are not difficult to spot, they support one another just like wat u did !.....#drop mic#
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by BraniacX(m): 11:00am On Apr 27, 2016
Kessyy2k4:
cant even comprehend that garbage u put up there!

bottom line , treasury looters are not difficult to spot, they support one another just like wat u did !.....#drop mic#

I agree with your bottom line, afterall, I spotted you didn't i treasury looter? undecided
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by AfroKnight: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2016
Jonathan and corruption

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Kessyy2k4(m): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2016
BraniacX:

I agree with your bottom line, afterall, I spotted you didn't i treasury looter? undecided
edit ur comment properly b4 posting cant make any meaning out it

support d effort of govt in fighting corruption. dont b against d govt
..bye hope that settle d dellima!
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Rossikk(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2016
allycat:
The funniest part was that when they seized the watches the price tags were there grin Obviously written by someone who has never bought a luxury watch or shoe or jewelry in his life time, or even entered a luxury shop in his lifetime. They do not put price tags on even $1000 dollar watches when you buy them. The only place you see the price is the receipt. Even when they display such expensive watches they don't put a price, the sales person tells you when you ask.
You are talking absolute rubbish. You have been to every luxury watch retailer on earth abi? Supporter of looters.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by salam1(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I just dey laugh.

Ignore where its coming from and face reality his much did she giv u

Lying propagandists.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by gidado14(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2016
jahsharon:

http://thenationonlineng.net/efcc-uncovers-12-9b-fraud-arms-deals-probe/

WHAT A MAN CAN DO, A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER! PROVE ( ALISON VS DASUKI )

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum / History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi / Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.