Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing (1553 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Makes Shocking Revelations About Fulani Herdsmen / Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes / Miyetti Allah Petitions Police IG Over Herdsmen Killing In Delta, Indicts Gov Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing by sagtav(f): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2016
i had a dream last night that was as real as this life. i always attach positivity to every bad & horrifying dream and it always work to still my mind against anxiety and unwarranted fear. i had a dream this early morning of fulani attacking and terrorishng unarmed christians from the east, west, north and south. It was so fierce to the point that some people started converting 2 muslim just to escape either being exterminated, loosing their means of livelihood etc, christian girls were offering themselves as wives to abokis from their alhajis to even shoe shiners.

in this dream, i hit a fulani guy with a wooden plank on d head as he was attacking my immediate younger bro [though he is not based in the country]. he lost consciousness and we were able to escape. when they got wind of it, they came after me and started shooting me with their bow and arrow. i dodged al their attack and escaped. I didn't know how i found myself in another part of the country & the story was d same everywher.
Re: I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing by sagtav(f): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2016
it was so bad to the extent dat even the hausa beggars and those homeless ones that usually sleep in the frontage of people's shop & home now refuse to vacate once it is morning.

Not even non muslim politicians and radio personalities were safe from these blood suckers. even my beloved nairaland was shut down by the government. i couldn't go to sleep since 3am after this unsettling dream. This is the dream i had. i didn't make it up. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing by asorocker: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2016
christians should wake up from their slumber and and be prepared
Re: I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing by chriskosherbal(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2016
God we pray for divine peace in this nation.
Re: I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing by SleekAboki: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2016
buhari is on a jihadists mission.
Re: I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing by Bigblogman(m): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2016
Ok bro grin

Re: I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing by sagtav(f): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2016
chriskosherbal:
God we pray for divine peace in this nation.
i say amen
Re: I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing by sagtav(f): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2016
Bigblogman:
Ok bro grin
not now but when am very very old with my grandkids all around me and warm on my bed
Re: I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 08, 2016
sagtav:

not now but when am very very old with my grandkids all around me and warm on my bed
Lol did u really dream this or you made it up?
Re: I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing by sagtav(f): 10:23pm On May 08, 2016
fabiano09:
Lol did u really dream this or you made it up?
no bros,
Re: I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 08, 2016
sagtav:

no bros,
but how come you remember everything so vividly? I hardly remember even shot dreams I dreamt,not to talk of long ones like you just described
Re: I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing by JohnNgene: 11:03pm On May 08, 2016
sagtav, do your dreams or nightmares always happen in real life?

If so, Nigeria is doomed because your nightmare and the signs of things happening now show that another war is fast approaching.
Re: I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing by VulgarVulvas: 11:06pm On May 08, 2016
The caliphate beast has been revived.

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing by sagtav(f): 11:11pm On May 08, 2016
fabiano09:

but how come you remember everything so vividly? I hardly remember even shot dreams I dreamt,not to talk of long ones like you just described
i did not even remember the whole event cos if i did; it would have taken me a whole day 2 write dem down. u can write down ur dreams 1nce u wake up....dat way you will not 4get them.
Re: I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing by sagtav(f): 11:38pm On May 08, 2016
JohnNgene:
sagtav, do your dreams or nightmares always happen in real life?

If so, Nigeria is doomed because your nightmare and the signs of things happening now show that another war is fast approaching.
there was a time in one of my dreams my mom told me to prepare okra soup, as i was about to put ogbono, she called
my sis to tell me not to cook the soup with ogbono. i now called her line to confirm cos i know she likes ogbono in her okro soup but her line was not connecting. do u kno dat the following day after the dream the whole scenario played out in real life. remember i wrote dat i don't like to believe in dreams that are negative in outlook
Re: I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing by coolscott(m): 11:41pm On May 08, 2016
Re: I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing by coolscott(m): 11:43pm On May 08, 2016
sagtav:

i did not even remember the whole event cos if i did; it would have taken me a whole day 2 write dem down. u can write down ur dreams 1nce u wake up....dat way you will not 4get them.
What do you do?
I also dreamt something negative about Nigeria.
Prior to the elections, I was in Abuja and I dreamt that 2% of Nigeria was sold away to foreigners (actually, Arabians for that matter).
Re: I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing by sagtav(f): 12:00am On May 09, 2016
Arab what....not even united states of A. anyway; its only a dream & a negative one for dat matter.....don't put it at heart
Re: I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing by Nobody: 3:49am On May 09, 2016
sagtav:

that doesn't work for me too,immediately I wake up it seems the dream just disappears from my mind,I try hard to remember but it always eludes me

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Bola Tinubu In London(photo) / Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers / If You Could Rename Nigeria , What Name Would You Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.