Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers (1557 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo) / Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers by emmalezy(m): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2016
Pictured is the Executive Secretary, Nigerian Christian Pilgrims Commission (NCPC), Dr . Uja Tor Uja, his wife of over 35 years Berry and their five beautiful children, all girls, all lawyers. One of them was called to the Nigerian Bar yesterday. They must be so proud. More photos after the cut...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/07/photos-meet-nigerian-couple-who-have-5.html

cc lalasticlala

mama and papa you can cause trouble lolz...

Re: Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers by Raydos: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2016
Oboy no go carry any girl play for that house o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2016
Chaii no man 2 crown it all....what will be of their surname when they all get married cry
Re: Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers by Vendoor(f): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2016
wow... This is so amazing!
I love this family cheesy
Re: Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers by alexiej(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2016
Wow! This is so cool.
I wonder if they're all in God's will for their lives tho undecided
Re: Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers by TheArchangel(f): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Chaii no man 2 crown it all....what will be of their surname when they all get married cry
Drink the milk of sound reasoning bro cause you need it.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers by Eshinwaju: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2016
Lovely,...... cool
Re: Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers by Eshinwaju: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Your stupidity shines through.... angry
Re: Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers by SirDavico(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2016
Chei.... Any common man marrying any of those ladies should automatically become the best:

- Hubby
- Brother in law
- Son in law....

Or else....

grin
Re: Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers by alberto2k(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2016
alexiej:
Wow! This is so cool.

I wonder if they're all in God's will for their lives tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Your stupidity shines through.... angry

Niqqa tak sum chill pill.......abi no be frm Naija u ¡diot frm tongue
Re: Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers by alexiej(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2016
alberto2k:
Is that all?
Re: Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2016
TheArchangel:
Drink the milk of sound reasoning bro cause you need it.

Which zoo dz 1 escape frm....ewukambia cheesy

I guess ur tank doesn't produce doz....i would've cum 2 patronize u...grin
Re: Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers by TheArchangel(f): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Which zoo dz 1 escape frm....ewukambia cheesy

I guess ur tank doesn't produce doz....i would've cum 2 patronize u...grin
fvk u grin
Re: Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2016
WONDERFUL LADIES!! EVERY CHILD COUNTS!! WHETHER MALE OR FEMALE!! EVERY CHILD COUNTS!!

CONGRATS LADIES
Re: Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2016
TheArchangel:
fvk u grin

Oh u re most welcum wink
Re: Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers by Eshinwaju: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Niqqa tak sum chill pill.......abi no be frm Naija u ¡diot frm tongue

Your stupidity continues to shine forth,...what a dunce you are.... angryyou would rather have a thief for a son....or five female lawyers.....ode buruku... angry
Re: Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers by AngryNigerian(m): 5:13am On Jul 16, 2016
"...and their five beautiful children, all girls, all lawyers".

...buh I can"t see the [beautufil] giehs among them oo. All I see are ladies and massive CWO ahnds. If you can epp me out here, I'll be appy oo
Re: Photos: Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Have 5 Girls, And They Are All Lawyers by orisa37: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2016
Let the 5 go and defend Oluremi against Dino.

(1) (Reply)

FLASHBACK: How Gov. Fayose Killed Scores In Ekiti By Lere Olayinka / Read What He Said About Atiku, And Responses He Got In View Of 2019 / Rotimi Amaechi Responds To Justice John Okoro's Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.