Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? (1940 Views)

Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? / "I Cannot Date A Virgin Guy" — This Pretty Nigerian Lady Says. / How To Know A Virgin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? by DANO1011(m): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2016
Is no longer news that guys loves a girl who is still a Virgin, cause Men believes a girl who is yet to be deflowered before marriage is clean has a a very strong background and will definitely make a submissive wife!
But when it comes to a woman's view, , does marrying a guy who is still a Virgin an advantage or a disadvantage?
Does it really matters?
Ladies please share your thoughts
Re: Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? by layla129(f): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2016
Well, i appreciate male virgins...its not easy. But, i don't think i wish to settle with one

2 Likes

Re: Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? by donmoz(m): 9:52am On Apr 27, 2016
layla129:
Well, i appreciate male virgins...its not easy. But, i don't think i wish to settle with one

I agree with you dear itz better u kwn wat ur getting yaself into abi?
Re: Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? by Pheals(f): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2016
virgin guy doesnt exist they ar all pro!! Expert !!

But they want virgin gals oga o

Its men world hmmm
Re: Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? by sinaj(f): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2016
So he will use torch to look for d hole
Re: Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? by Pheals(f): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2016
layla129:
y should u appreciate wat u dont like or want undecided ??
Re: Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? by Pheals(f): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2016
sinaj:
grin grin lie !!!! Not guys of nowadays
Re: Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? by layla129(f): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2016
Pheals:
y should u appreciate wat u dont like or want undecided ??

I appreciate them because It's not easy to be a virgin in this present world we live in.

Don't want to settle with one because i believe they lack experience. Ok?
Re: Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? by ifex370(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2016
sinaj:

lipsrsealed

no need... show him the way... insert the dvd yourself

2 Likes

Re: Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? by Cholls(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2016
sinaj:
shocked
sinaj:
Re: Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2016
Is that a question? Well, everyone's got his/her own preference.
Re: Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? by DANO1011(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2016
layla129:

I appreciate them because It's not easy to be a virgin in this present world we live in.

lack experience indeed!
wouldn’t it be nice, if he has his first experience with you?
Besides, Being a Virgin doesn't mean he can't do it! And I think you wouldn’t have to bother about him cheating if he can keep his virginity till marriage.
Thats why men find it hard to understand women.
When we do,---they complain!
When we don't - - they complain,!
#is_a_mans_world

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? by sinaj(f): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? by jmoore(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
layla129:

Which experience? Sex is an instinct, not rocket science. Where did Adam get his own experience?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
layla129:

That's very true!

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Rollar / 4 Most Famous Love Stories In History And Literature / Stupidgoat Is Back From Ban Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.