Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) (33228 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators / False Assets Declaration: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Just 4 Senators / List Of All 109 Nigerian Senators (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by midolian(m): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2016

The Senate President, Bukola Saraki has just arrived the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT, for his ongoing trial in company of just two senators.
Saraki who is currently standing trial on a 13 count charge bordering on false declaration of assets arrived the tribunal in company of Senator, Tayo Alasoadura of Ondo State while the other Senator is yet to be identified.

This is a significant reduction from the number of Senators that previously accompanied Saraki to the tribunal in solidarity.

Check by DAILY POST shows that the number of Senators have being on a consistent drop since the trial gained momentum.

The ongoing trial has seen the prosecution witnessed disclosing how Saraki used over N522m to purchase a property in Lagos.

The witness, Michael Wetkas, who is an operative of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, told the tribunal how the Senate President used his account with the Guaranteed Trust Bank to launder money and procure properties while he was governor of Kwara State.

Wetkas had disclosed how Saraki transferred over $73, 000 to a foreign account from his account with Guaranteed Trust Bank.

He had said that documents relating to the transfer were burnt during a fire incident that occurred in one of the branches of the bank.

Details shortly…

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/27/cct-trial-saraki-arrives-tribunal-in-company-of-only-two-senators/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2016
grin saraki will fight his way through grin

12 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:08am On Apr 27, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:08am On Apr 27, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin impossicant

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
grin impossicant
not in his dictionary, he is always a fighter grin

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by henchamb(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2016
by 2moro it will be
pa saraki arrives cct with pa chuks

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by midolian(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Only in his dreams... grin grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2016
midolian:
Only in his dreams grin grin
oko aminatu grin
Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2016
If saraki escapes this I might commit suicide. Buhari pls take note cry

25 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by JoeBlocks(m): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2016
Midolian. Just two senators? What happened to the entourage of senators that usually accompany him before? Don't tell me "freeze don blow foul yansh don open oh". grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by Babalawal(m): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2016
saraki!!! i wish u well in jail

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
eyah, 'adieu-in-advance' cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by babyfaceafrica: 11:16am On Apr 27, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by omenka(m): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2016
From 68 Abobakus to a miserly 2 Abobakus.

This man needs a "turnaround maintenance".

Even Dinosaur Melaye has abandoned the recalcitrant crook to his fate.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by modath(f): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by omenka(m): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2016
In a week's time, Saraki might have nothing but only "unburiable" e-Abobakus left to follow him to his miserable political grave.

Can hardly wait.

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by jaybee3(m): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2016
Sarathief the Face of Kworruption!!!

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

not in his dictionary, he is always a fighter grin
fighter my _ass. By d time jagaban is through with him, saraki will run back to kwara state with his tail dangling in between his legs grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 27, 2016
Where is senator Bruce Lee? With the uncommon commonsense?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by Blackfire(m): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2016
They don dey reduce like meat for pot...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by midolian(m): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Midolian. Just two senators? What happened to the entourage of senators that usually accompany him before? Don't tell me "freeze don blow foul yansh don open oh". grin
Bro, @ least he still has pipu behind him..The day Danladi will give his ruling, don't be surprised to see him drive himself to the court.

10 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:19am On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:
From 68 Abobakus to a miserly 2 Abobakus.

This man needs a "turnaround maintenance".
grin grin pa chukwudi44, the number1 abobaku of saraki on NL is nowhere to be found. grin

9 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by moshmusth(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2016
As much as I hate dos senators that ff saraki about I respect Tayo Alasoadura more than the big mouth dino koniaye defying SWS cacus and tinubu just to show support for saraki cuz bukkys mom is from owo blood is to tayo alasoduara while water is for dino melaiye blood is thicker than water

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by JoeBlocks(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2016
midolian:
Bro, @ least he still has pipu behind him..The day Danladi will give his ruling, don't be surprised to see him drive himself to the court.
LMaO. I await that day. But I hope this guy won't walk away free. This is Nigeria oh. Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by wallex1983(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2016
One seem not to know what goes on I will Saraki innermost mind, especially in his relationship with the executive. He seems to be up to something, but at the same time up to nothing

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by midolian(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2016
JoeBlocks:
LMaO. I await that day. But I hope this guy won't walk away free. This is Nigeria oh. Hmm.
bro, if the guy walks away free, I ll lose faith in this administration and future administrations.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by olayincar(m): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

for real?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by tuniski: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:
In a week's time, Saraki might have nothing but only "unburiable" e-Abobakus left to follow him to his miserable political grave.

Can hardly wait.
U are twisted! The real power play is going on in the senate and all his senate base must be in the chamber doing d needful. It is obvious the case is being bundled by efcc n CCB crass incompetence and poor Investigation.

Anyway, left or right can't wait for apc to implode. A corrupt scamming gang!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by JoeBlocks(m): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2016
midolian:
bro, if the guy walks away free, I ll lose faith in this administration and future administrations.
Let's wait and see how it goes... This is Nigeria remember, anything goes....

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by maupe: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2016
More might arrive in the hours to come. But I gathered from sources close to the SP, that the senators resolved to stop gathering at the CCT, out of respect for the wishes of the Nigerian electorate, who have been reported to frown at the act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by SleekAboki: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2016
The moment Saraki cuts deal with Buhari and tinubu, this case would be buried. That's where I await to unleash Oyedepo gates of hell on this administration.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) by olugbode: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2016
moshmusth:
As much as I hate dos senators that ff saraki about I respect Tayo Alasoadura more than the big mouth dino koniaye defying SWS cacus and tinubu just to show support for saraki cuz bukkys mom is from owo blood is to tayo alasoduara while water is for dino melaiye blood is thicker than water

For the records, Owo Local govt is never one of the local govts under Tayo Alasoadura's Senatorial district. Owo is in Ondo North Senatorial district represented by Sen. Ajay Robert Boroffice while Tayo Alasoadura represents Ondo Central Senatorial districts. So I see no blood relationship between Saraki and Tayo Alasoadura. Be informed

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buratai Dapper In Suit As Wike Hosts Colorful Banquet In Rivers / Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki / Driver Surrenders To Police After Crushing LAWMA Officials To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.