Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Anwuli Chikere Withdraws From Moro’s Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anwuli Chikere Withdraws From Moro’s Trial (7017 Views)

Veronica Abba Moro Is Dead / Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. / Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Anwuli Chikere Withdraws From Moro’s Trial by mikolo80: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Emilord:
She is a female Judge,and maybe the seat is becoming hotter for her. I like what she did. When a judge knows that he is likely to be biased in a matter before him due to some circumstances, he or she(the court) should withdraw from the matter, this is to still preserve integrity and probity in the profession..This should be encouraged!
when everybody excuse demsllf who will now try the accused
Re: Anwuli Chikere Withdraws From Moro’s Trial by brojoshua: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
I hope he also resigned his appointment with the government
Re: Anwuli Chikere Withdraws From Moro’s Trial by yusufbida(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2016
Zakkyoz:

Mr YUSUF, are you in anyway related to Liar Mohammed? You are born and brought up in BIDA. Your moniker just betrayed you. try and polish the lie very well next time.

Brs nah joke I dey joke nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Army General Fails All His Military Exams / Nigeria Classified Amongst 14 Terrorist Nations - CNN / I'm So Proud To Be A South-Westerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.