Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre (17456 Views)

The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by nanya124(m): 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
Swift response is it
Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Btruth: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
Medicine after the head had been beheaded.

Stupid! When they needed your help most, you people failed them.

1 Like

Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by ubah84(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Olufemi99:
clueless IG
appointed by a clueless president

1 Like

Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by domnwan(m): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
THIS IS A CAMPAIGN FOR SAFETY OF THE IGBO
NATIONS AND IT'S ENVIRONS,THE SECURITY OF
LIVES AND PROPERTIES OF THE PEOPLE OF THE
SOUTH EAST IS NOW A THREAT NOT UNTO THE
STATES PRESENTLY SUFFERING THIS MENANCE BUT
TO THE ENTIRE IGBO NATION,I HEREBY CALL ON ALL
OF US ESPECIALLY YOUTHS OF THE SOUTH EAST TO
FORM A MOVEMENT AGAINST THE SLAUGHTERING
OF OUR BELOVED ONES.I ADVOCATE FOR AN EYE
FOR AN EYE ON THOSE BOKO HARAM DISGUISED AS
HERDSMEN. LET US (IGBOS)NOT FOLD OUR HANDS
AND WAIT FOR SECURITY MEN WHO ARE NOT READY
TO PROTECT US DECIDE OUR FATE....THE INCESSANT
KILLING OF OUR PEOPLE IS GETTING OUT OF
HAND....NDI IGBO BILIENU BUSO NDI IRO UNU
AGHA,LET'S STOP THIS "I DON'T CARE",AFTERALL I
OR ANY MEMBER OF MY FAMILY IS NOT INVOLVED
LET'S FIGHT THIS PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM
ALLERGIC TO THE IGBO TERRITORY AS REGARDS TO
TERROR, LET THE WAR AGAINST HERDSMEN BEGIN
TODAY PASS THIS MESSAGE TO ALL PATROTIC
IGBOS AND HELP SET THE IGBO NATION FREE FROM
THE MENACE OF BOKO HARAM DISGUISED AS
HERDSMEN..... LONG LIVE THE IGBO NATION!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by poseidon12: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Useless man. He will come back from the visit and try to downplay the massacre.
Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by vaca1: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
simple. ban this herdsman from grazing in other states. fulani herdsman should stay in their territory.

2 Likes

Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by poseidon12: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
Enugu youths should ignore these criminals that are now running around trying to shield the Fulani terrorists. They should be busy working out a reprisal on the terrorists as soon as they come back with their cows. And Nigerians should realize that we live in a jungle. There is no security here. It's everybody for himself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by freeage7(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
What an IGP. What did he make of the Agatu killings? Now he is in Enugu. What kind of police do we have in Nigeria? If it is to arrest people that carry fuel in gallons now, that one easy...naija I hail.

2 Likes

Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
MNDY:
The area where I live is remote and these Fulanis usually come around!
-
My fear intensifies with these stories of their attacks in other places including neighbouring villages and communities here sometime ago!
-
Only the provision of a grazing reserve by the government as suggested by someone before, can address this problem!

The fulanis are everywhere, even at our backyard here inside town.

They are experts in destroying people's farms.
Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by bigtt76(f): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Negodu this one! Arriving at the scene more than 72 hours after the incident. After he will say he didn't see any grave or dead bodies angry

2 Likes

Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by johnydon22(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
MarieSucre:
Nigeria is edging closer and closer to the brink of an ethno-religiously fueled melt down. Let us not polarize the situation with inflammatory comments. Buhari [size=20]will[/size] do his work.

Will? when? After we are all dead? Is this the first time this is happening or the second, third or last.

Yeah he Will do his work when they probably wipe out a whole state and not just communities this time.

Yes Buhari will do his work after months of silence and indifference while these barbaric slaughter of innocent civilians continue and the police and army look on.

Yes Buhari is doing his work

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by blackfase(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Another ineffectual b, d guy ain't smart at all. my grouse is his recent faux pas on d jerry can thing. how can a person in authority issue such a crass, evil order? I'm really really fed up of this country. senseless, shameless, inept baboons running d affairs. Nigeria is truly a giant animal kingdom. we are in big big trouble with these set of rulers......
*sighs*

1 Like

Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Rushtec(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
ALL I COULD SEE IS WAILER ABOVE sad WAILING ONLINE, NO PHYSICAL ACTION
Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by macaranta(m): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
What for?
Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by nonjebose(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
b3llo:
At least he is better than your father and family combined.
How does this relate to what he said out of his disappointment in NPF? Nonsense!
Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by tonquendo4u(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
millionboi:
Buhari is just gambling with Nigerian unity by keeping quite!!?
UGWUANYI is weak and don't deserve to govern any eastern state.

For keeping calm Buhari himself is a terrorist.

d state govt doesn't control security agencies.Its on d exclusive list.ugwuanyis hands are tied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by guiddoti: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
anytexy:
Where is Fr. Mbaka self? Time to speak is now.
YU gt sense? na Mbaka go call dem? go hug transformer or boil rock, the choice is yurs
Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
And the igbos were quick to call yorubas cowards then,what goes around come around.
Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by xdos(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
So many questions begging to be answered.
They said these Fulani Herdsmen aka terrorists came in buses and they were abt 500 in number. My question is..
How did they evade all the police checkpoints with their arms all the way from the North or did they drive through the bush? cos I know that in most of our highways, the distance btw police checkpoints is less than 500M.
Who supplied them with these arms?
Are they even authorized to carry arms?
Let us assume the police didnt have pre-info. I learnt a lot of people in the force were dispatched to those troubled places b4 the attack. Where was the police when these guys came attacking?
How come no police personnel was killed during the attack if the police were truly there as claimed?
No fulani terrorist was killed during the attack.. was the police shooting tear gas?

Now, we learnt there was pre-info that even the Governor of the state was notified of the settlement of the herdsmen prior to the attack.. No action was taken to secure those regions and the people were left at the mercy of the terrorists. mehn!
If it is true that the Governor was pre-informed and yet this happened, He should as a matter of fact, resign cos as a CSO of the state, he failed!
Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by demio007: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Govt thinking with their ASS!!
Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by feedthenation(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
I still don't understand why the fulani herdsmen will leave the vast expanse of the northern region and move southwards delibrately causing havoc and loss of lives.
The FG should do something urgently before this turns to something huge.
Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by martedi(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
nys pix
Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by bedspread: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
SO WHAT SHOULD WE DO??

Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by greatiyk4u(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
You are welcome sir!
Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Kingspin(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Our useless president is no where to be found.
Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
MNDY:
The area where I live is remote and these Fulanis usually come around!
-
My fear intensifies with these stories of their attacks in other places including neighbouring villages and communities here sometime ago!
-
Only the provision of a grazing reserve by the government as suggested by someone before, can address this problem!

There will be no grazing reserves.
Re: Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
guiddoti:
YU gt sense? na Mbaka go call dem? go hug transformer or boil rock, the choice is yurs

Beht, Light no dey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari / Mimiko Resigns PDP Membership, Might Join LP Today / FG Outlines Plans To Permanently Solve Herders-Farmers Crisis..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.