Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol (38158 Views)

Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service / Breaking News: Oyo NLC Chairman, Com. Waheed Olojede Has Been Arrested / Breaking News Ayuba Waaba Faction Of NLC Stage Wallk Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by poseidon12: 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
eyinjuege:
That vehicle doesn't look expensive. Its even an old model.

But it was new when it was bought.
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by OBAGADAFFI: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
I see noting wrong here .
Every Union Leader including SUGs enjoys the benefit of the position.

Ask Adam for more info.
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by eyinjuege: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
poseidon12:

But it was new when it was bought.

Like 10 or more years ago I'd say!
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by poseidon12: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
charliboy654:
stupid post, this man bought the car with his money. the senators already have fleet of cars but still went ahead to buy cars for official duty, wit tax payer money in this bad economy situation.

How did you know he bought the car with his money?
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by basadenet: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
NLC my foot, this so call activists are nothing but hungry lions roaring about looking for who to devour. They are after their own pockets.
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by nkemjacob2(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
I hate this post. Is the man not old and capable of riding a jeep? That car is not expensive neither bullet proof. Compare to our senators that want to buy suv cost #35m each what a madness! In a poor economical state.....
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by move1043: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
naija is mess up country, but God Will punish dem in hell fire
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by basadenet: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
nkemjacob2:
I hate this post. Is the man not old and capable of riding a jeep? That car is not expensive neither bullet proof. Compare to our senators that want to buy suv cost #35m each what a madness! In a poor economical state.....

so you me NLC man should be seen riding a jeep while the people he claimed to be fighting for are in living in poverty. How much is the worth of that jeep? Thief na thief, so no small or big thief.
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by sinkhole: 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
the plate number says NLC, that car belongs ti nobody but NLC as a body! does the senators SUVs belong to NASS, their constituencies or the senators themselves?
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by OlujobaSamuel: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
every labour force is not coerce to join the union, so not all pay dues, while all citizens are taxed.
God op need resounding slap to reset his destiny so as not to miss it.
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
OP,I can't insult your post.But you need psychiatric examination.Can this be compared to 2016 land cruiser that cost 38 Miliion?
Go and find out the coat of this one that is even a Belgium used car-
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by Angelb4: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Was he supposed to ride okada? Yeye news!
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by dannytoe(m): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
jaybee3:

Incoherent gibberish

Not remotely funny
Ok, so you were expecting funny joke's abi. infact it's never too late to use the comedy VIP.
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by Reference(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin These people. Una no go allow peson rest. In those days when Oshiomhole was presido and making alot of noise people reminded him of whzt he was 'chopping' in the NLC and he promptly kept quiet. No be today corruption be wetin your enemy dey do. Just wait till the powers that be begin to x-ray his proverbial cupboard.
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by Reference(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
Angelb4:
Was he supposed to ride okada? Yeye news!

And senators are to ride the okada, abi......private jet.
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by miqos02(m): 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
kenonze:
Everyone wants Change No one want to Change
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by nkemjacob2(m): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
basadenet:

so you me NLC man should be seen riding a jeep while the people he claimed to be fighting for are in living in poverty. How much is the worth of that jeep? Thief na thief, so no small or big thief.

if the man bought a jeep, dats is his money, he has been the NLC long time. Unlike ur useless senators
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by Julietekekwe1: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
kogirodent:
doesnt look expensive to me unless its bulletproof.
If our senators and politicians can agree to use this type as official car we wudnt be trying to occupy anywhere.
shocked
kogirodent:
doesnt look expensive to me unless its bulletproof.
If our senators and politicians can agree to use this type as official car we wudnt be trying to occupy anywhere.
U and who is occupying please I and not WE!!
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
swimmer:

He bought it with his money and put 'NLC' as number plate?
I am embarrassed for u.
u sud be embarrassed at urself for supporting evil.
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by mildteddy(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
edoyad:
Thanks to our friends at Nigeria News Channel on BBM I was able to get this. It's the picture of NLC chairman in Abuja grin grin grin, same man who wants to occupy senate over their purchase of Land cruisers.
Or can we say because his own is an earlier model, that makes him immune from being a hypocrite in this matter ? grin grin

I blame this post on lack of Wisdom.

How does one NLC-owned official car equate to 108 personal vehicles?

Nigerians can be so dumb...
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by NobleG1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
edoyad:
Thanks to our friends at Nigeria News Channel on BBM I was able to get this. It's the picture of NLC chairman in Abuja grin grin grin, same man who wants to occupy senate over their purchase of Land cruisers.
Or can we say because his own is an earlier model, that makes him immune from being a hypocrite in this matter ? grin grin

Your post shows how st*upid some Nigerians are. So you think he organized occupy NASS because senators bought later SUV model than his?
You don't see anything wrong with a corrupt senate president bribing his fellow corrupt colleagues with SUVs, in broad daylight, to support and save him from legal problems!

Your pathetic mentality is one of the problems that hinder progress in this moribund country. It's difficult fighting corruption in a country where there are many like you who support corruption and see it as a norm!

Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by edoyad(m): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
mildteddy:

I blame this post on lack of Wisdom.

How does one NLC-owned official car equate to 108 personal vehicles?

Nigerians can be so dumb...

This one is a classic descendant of the Slave syndrome
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by edoyad(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
NobleG1:

Your post shows how st*upid some Nigerians are. So you think he organized occupy NASS because senators bought later SUV model than his?
You don't see anything wrong with a corrupt senate president bribing his fellow corrupt colleagues with SUVs, in broad daylight, to support and save him from legal problems!
Your pathetic mentality is one of the problems that hinder progress in this moribund country. It's difficult fighting corruption in a country where there are many like you who support corruption and see it as a norm!
Shame on you!

calid16:

Please find attached a photo of the Russian President posted here on NL.
One wise man said we should remove the logs from our eye before trying to take out the speck from someone else's eyes
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by swimmer: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
charliboy654:

u sud be embarrassed at urself for supporting evil.

And what is the evil?

The Biggest evil in lagos is Tinubu using youths like u as propaganda army.

I don't even want to start talking about the money he extorted frm Lagosians tru the various Tolls
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
swimmer:

And what is the evil?

The Biggest evil in lagos is Tinubu using youths like u as propaganda army.

I don't even want to start talking about the money he extorted frm Lagosians tru the various Tolls
wat are u even saying, u talking off point, for ur info, m from warri.
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by mildteddy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
edoyad:

This one is a classic descendant of the Slave syndrome
Touche! Wise one. You're way too wise.
Your post has really helped lives.

#who you epp?
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by DeRay98(m): 6:53am On Apr 28, 2016
jaybee3:
Was his bought with public money or is it an official car?

What's wrong with our youth's thinking faculty for crying out loud?

You are not the only baffled by the way our youths are reasoning, i just wonder if these ones will not be worse than the present political leaders whose activities and recklessness has grounded the country.
Re: Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol by DeRay98(m): 6:54am On Apr 28, 2016
NobleG1:

Shame on you!

God bless you for this response...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' / What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu / Ministerial List: Why Tinubu Delayed Kano Lagos, 9 Other States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.