Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service (9629 Views)

BREAKING: Amosun Sacks OGBC, OGTV General Managers / Amosun Sacks Labour Leaders In Ogun / Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by chimere66: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Remember Emmanuel Ojo,the man who revealed that Ogun state Governor Amosun is building a multimillion naira mansion despite owing civil servants?He just disclosed that Gov Amosun has sacked NLC Chairman Comrade Ambali and 6 others from active service.This comes days after Gov Amosun labelled striking workers as senseless people.Below is what Emmanuel wrote.....

'Breaking News:

Ladies and Gentlemen from Ogun State, I can now confirm to you that Ogun State Government under the leadership of Senator Ibikunle Amosun has dismissed Comrade Ambali (NLC Chairman of Ogun State) and Six (6) others from active service.

The other 6 Civil Servants that were dismissed alongside Comrade Ambali are believed to be members of Ogun NUT Exco. The official announcement will be made on OGBC Radio and OGTV by 6 PM today.

This act is inhuman and a sincere show of intolerance.

Like I have been saying for some days now....

MAN IS NOT GOD, GOD IS NOT MAN. NO KING WILL RULE FOR LIFE!!!

When another government comes on board, I'm so sure the affected officials will be reinstated by to their rightful positions under the civil service'

'Update On Workers That Were Dismissed By Ogun State Government:

The Ogun State governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, has approved the dismissal of the state chairman of the Nigeria Labour Congress(NLC), Comrade Akeem Ambali, his vice and the state chairman of the Nigerian Union of Teachers (NUT), Comrade Dare Ilekoya, 14 others

Those dismissed were A.O Oshin, Nola Balogun, Eniola Atiku, Solaru.O, Adebanjo.T, Akinola.A.S, Oyolola .S.A, Obafemi. O.B, Ogunsola Peter, Akinlade.S.A, Christopher.T.A, Ogunrombi A.A, Azeez.K.I and Taiwo A.O.

While those suspended include Odusanya S.A, Comrade Akapo, Adegbesan J.O, Adelami S.I, Obadara O, Ogunnuga O.A, Ayokambi T.A, Tijani A.A, Adegbesan J.O, Idowu A.O, Olaifa O.A, Bayo Lasore, Ahmodu S.A, Oludotun Oliyide, Tijani Y.A, Awode I.A, Dada O.A and Adesanya Abiola.

The state government had thereby directed appropriate agencies of the state , Ogun State Local Government Service Commission, State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) and the Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) to implement this gruesome and dictatorial instruction with immediate effect'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/breaking-news-ogun-state-gov-amosun.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by perfectwazobia1: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
oguns Amosun Nigeria which way. Stopping the mouth that cries for the masses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by eezeribe(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
OK
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by psucc(m): 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
And to imagine these are the men that promised the 'change' is mind boggling.

Last time it was Fashola that arrested labour leaders in his ministries for demanding salary payment to workers.

6 Likes

Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by omofunaab(m): 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Amosun's downfall will be epic.

He has been acting like someone under a spell. .fighting everybody upandan.

Amosun a governor that was loved by the people before.

He can't run to tinubu for help, osoba hates him, workers hates him, the taxi drivers hates him

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by acorntree(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
visionless tyrant. bridge governor

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by Acheron: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
This Amosun is a dolt. Foolish man. When did it become a crime for someone to fight for his own right?

Onyeara.

We will sweep APC out at both the state and federal level. Evil people bringing more hardship to the people instead of succour.

5 Likes

Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by NaijaMutant(f): 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by NaijaMutant(f): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
omofunaab:
Amosun's downfall will be epic.

He has been acting like someone under a spell. .fighting everybody upandan.

Amosun a governor that was loved by the people before.

He can't run to tinubu for help, osoba hates him, workers hates him, the taxi drivers hates him

You deserve whatever treatment being meted out to you.

This is CHANGE grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by NaijaMutant(f): 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
psucc:
And to imagine these are the men that promised the 'change' is mind boggling.

Last time it was Fashola that arrested labour leaders in his ministries for demanding salary payment to workers.

The change is getting real grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by richidinho(m): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
The moment they took NLC president to a certain region, Nigeria ceases to enjoy the benefit of having such Labour union, simply because everyone in that zone seems to speak from both side of their mouth except Fayose

This cannot happen during Oshiomhole... The whole NLC nationwide will occupy Ogun state

5 Likes

Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by omofunaab(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
NaijaMutant:

This is CHANGE grin

Lol..... What's wrong if i criticize my state governor.
Infact i will applaud you if you devote the time you use here on shouting afonja or monitoring Aisha's bag on your state governors.

But you will rather utilize it to come and shout buhari here on nairaland as if buhari is the one going to repair the road that leads to your village

12 Likes

Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by NaijaMutant(f): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
MI
omofunaab:

Lol..... What's wrong if i criticize my state governor.
Infact i will applaud you if you devote the time you use here on shouting afonja or monitoring Aisha's bag on your state governors.

But you will rather utilize it to come and shout buhari here on nairaland as if buhari is the one going to repair the road that leads to your village

So wail on undecided
Let me go cheer Ajimobi for more torment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by orimsam: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
NaijaMutant:
MI

So wail on undecided
Let me go cheer Ajimobi for more torment
don't fucking lie. U are not from oyo state

1 Like

Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by wristbangle: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
The end justifies everything. If he continues on his doom path, his end will be devastating and disastrous. God will punish this tyrant for inflicting unimaginable pain on the people of ogun state. He will not know peace until he changes from his evil ways. Useless man!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by MisterLongman(m): 2:30am On Nov 01, 2016
Amosun's end in Ogun state will be very interesting.....

He rode on Daniel's unpopularity with the masses to become governor and as it stands now his own end might end up worse than Daniel in the last days in power... He would definitely be served a worse dish than daniel in the end....

The power drunken he goat thinks he's some kinda emperor with ogun state as his fiefdom... Let's see how long he can continue to run ogun state like his private company, the idiot keeps digging his political grave each passing day....

Local idiot that has no business with governance just like his oga in aso rock... He brought down his bungalow at ibara after he became governor and till today dem never finish building that edifice only God knows when he will complete it.... Forcefully extorting everybody in the name of tax and then using it to fund his bills

This stupid pharaoh in ogun will surely sink and never recover like his mentor in jesus name

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by MisterLongman(m): 2:34am On Nov 01, 2016
NaijaMutant:

This is CHANGE grin
You think its every issue you play the apc vs pdp card....

Keep on shining your teeth ****

1 Like

Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by xnsandrxns: 3:35am On Nov 01, 2016
NLC is now so weak and ineffective under APC.
I won't be surprised if they do not rally round the Ogun chapter in this trying time.
Zombies over to you
Is this one of the dividends of democracy?
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by rio8484(m): 6:17am On Nov 01, 2016
Im sure OGD will be somewhere watching the dilemma unfolding with a smile on his Face. Omo to ni baba oun ko la,omo to ni baba oun ko lowo lowo,enu e lohun naa ko si yi
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by Freegift75: 6:28am On Nov 01, 2016
Could that purported sack be effective? If it does, it means there is no NLC again.

No matter the panel reports the Governor claims endorsing, let the NLC approach court. To me, if the State Government have concrete evidence to warrant the suspension and sack, court will decide.

I have the Ogun NUT leaders to blame, they betrayed others.

Why did they sign agreement with state government to make use of their money in the first place?

Governor wouldn't have done that without consent of the NUT executives, because they were bought to give consent.

Now it is time to suffer for the nemesis. God punish all betrayal...

1 Like

Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by SmartMugu: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2016
Isnt it rude of anyone to call a group of striking workers "senseless people"? What good is a sensible leader when everyone around him is senseless to him?
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by SurePresident: 7:48am On Nov 01, 2016
Is NLC not an autonomous body Is NLC not an autonomous body
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by kharyode(m): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2016
This world self...why all the sacking this era ..
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by yomalex(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2016
Amosun what are you up to?
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by Mufasa27(m): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2016
Nice move amosun, if that one nor do you, make you sack all the workers wey dey the state.. grin

Una never see anything...
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2016
Amosun!!!! Your end is near
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by Mikehell(m): 8:00am On Nov 01, 2016
UNA NEVER chichumtin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by Monsieurshow(m): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2016
Our governor has gone mad again! Who will now call the workers back to work after sacking their labour leaders?or is this a kind of threat to the labour leaders? Let watch as the events unfold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by sakalisis(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by KINGwax007(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2016
Way to go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restructuring: The 1999 Constitution Should Be Scrapped - Bisi Akande / Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain / Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.