Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos (29851 Views)

Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap / Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths / Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Presbulg(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Who charly don epp ?
Re: Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos by bedspread: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Obj abeg answer Charlie for me!

Re: Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos by babybrace(f): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
This family is rated 10/10 on the weirdness scale.
Re: Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos by preciousMI1(f): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
good family...
Re: Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos by taiwo4love(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
See How Olamide Reacted After Wande Coal Releases His Own Version Of Olamide’s “Who You Epp”
http://gidiinfo.com/see-olamide-reacted-wande-coal-releases-version-olamides-epp/

Re: Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos by naijathings(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
kceewhyte:
is your family better? some pple need to watch their tongue...you are rude

leave the mofos... their papa and mama wey holy pass charlyboy, who dem help ? who know dem ?

to all you blasting charley, will u get to heaven before him ?

this man has the right to live his life the way he wants to and i think he is happy and living the sweet life even as a grandpa. where una own grandpa ?

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Dollipsejay(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
praizeblog:
dem try

check this:: See The Slim Girl With Huge Asset That
Got Everyone Talking http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/see-slim-girl-with-huge-asset-that-got.html?m=0
cool cool cool cool

Re: Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos by ismayl: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Michaeluzomam:

Charly Boy also known as Area Father posted these pictures of his family on his Instagram page . He posted the pictures and captioned

it “Daddy’s girls” “like
father like daughter”

See more photos after the cut...

SOURCE: https://uzopedia./2016/04/27/charlyboy-shows-off-his-family-in-new-photos/

c.b I been ur fan rit 4m childhood nd dream too just see u 11ce
but sincerely c.b, isn't it time u think twice for the sake of millions who luv nd admire u,.
isn't it time u hav a change of life to a decent and ppresentable 1?
why not just take a dive and be the best
wacco jacco did it
likewise many
u had enough of roughs in ths world
think now of meetin ur LORD
this is 2016, rembr by 2116 u ain't be alive
non of us all here now will
because I luv u
Re: Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos by ismayl: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
naijathings:

leave the mofos... their papa and mama wey holy pass charlyboy, who dem help ? who know dem ?

to all you blasting charley, will u get to heaven before him ?

this man has the right to live his life the way he wants to and i think he is happy and living the sweet life even as a grandpa. where una own grandpa ?

so ur villag ppl don get u?
Re: Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos by CROWNTIFA: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
MORE LIKE... THE ADAMS FAMILY undecided
Re: Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos by 9jauk: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Naaaaa broh,I'm like what a ffuck absolute madness.

You need to learn to behave yourself,you will be amazed if you see Pat Utomi family pics take time Charles!!!!!
Re: Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Trexnemesis(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dollipsejay:

cool cool cool cool

Wetin dey inside nah? She no go fit carry dis ting after sometime o! She need epp.
Re: Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos by totorimi: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
The Bible says bring up children in the way of the Lord as parents. The children that God gives to us are our responsibilities to ensure they grow up knowing God and obeying HIS commandments. When this man meets the Lord what shall he say he did to these children that was given to him as responsibility. He doesn't go to church, i don't even know if he believes in Jesus Christ. He poses unclad in pictures, he has tattoo and pierces all his skin. He calls himself the 'area fada' that is the king of all the 'alayes' and 'agboro' boys and 'okada' boys.

Now tell me what he will be teaching those little ones at home when madam is tattooing, father is tattooing. He should have stayed in babylon country where all these things are welcomed and celebrated and not come and influence our young ones with the wrong influence of plaiting hair and wearing earrings.
When we allow all this rubbish gradually they soon begin to haunt us. If to say when he first surfaced his head with weird dressing and all that they captured him then and threw him into the lagoon, i am sure the nation would not have gotten to this terrible moral decadence. If he is man enough let him dare to go to Zamfara, there they will teach him some lesson of life even in his old age.
Re: Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos by philemonemenike(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
it make me reminiscent of Michael Jackson family....
Re: Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos by BossDanniee(m): 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
Scary looks
Re: Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos by promayor1(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Utchgirl:
Kikikikikikiki !

kikikikikikiki !

Funny family !

Kikikikikikikiki!

Beautiful face
Re: Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Franky826: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Utchgirl:
Kikikikikikiki !
kikikikikikiki !

Funny family !
I hope they have watched dysfunctional friends too grin
Re: Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos by rita25(f): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2016
I like fada at least he has a family and not openly gay despite all his madness cheesy
Re: Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Dollipsejay(m): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2016
Trexnemesis:

Wetin dey inside nah? She no go fit carry dis ting after sometime o! She need epp.
lol
Re: Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos by SolomonSolution: 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
Charlie Boy is a big boy

Michaeluzomam:

Charly Boy also known as Area Father posted these pictures of his family on his Instagram page . He posted the pictures and captioned

it “Daddy’s girls” “like
father like daughter”

See more photos after the cut...

SOURCE: https://uzopedia./2016/04/27/charlyboy-shows-off-his-family-in-new-photos/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar And Susan Peters Wash Their Dirty Linen In Public / Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo / E-money And His Sons In Blonde Hairstyle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.