Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo (29841 Views)

Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures / Jayden Ekapong, Ubi Franklin's Son Shows His Swag In New Photos / Charles Okocha And Son Show Swag In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by NaijaCelebrity: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2018
Nollywood actress, Lilian Bach took to her instagram page to display her swag and her beautiful look giving advises to her beloved with caption saying.....

Go about your daily bread responsibly and use your time productively. If you find yourself idle pick up a good book and read ,it is better than engaging in gossip. Have a beautiful day lovelies . #stopthegossip#beproductive #stoptheslandering 

Don't ask me which movies she as acted because even me i haven't watched one.

Source: http://news.nollyzone.com/actresslilian-bach-shows-off-swag-new-photo/

6 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
I'd rather comment my reserve on this. Lol.
That's one beautiful face though.

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by Ask4diva(f): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Did she urinate on her body?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Whats that?
Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by KingsCare: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lillian bach that year, she is extremely beautiful now and them wink wink wink, still looking banging with her good physique.

it takes a practical efforts to get this ageless body on her....With our "Magic Tummy And Body Fat reducing Herbal Tea" You get the Dazzling body of your dreams, you get to cut down all body fats and stay %100 in good shape....Its herbal based tea....turn heads and be proud of whom your body have become....check my profile to get yours....chat us on whatsapp...Home delivery, Pay on delivery and support services...

9 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
She got swags till now!
Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nice shoes. Visit my blog today @ signature
Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by sonnie10: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ask4diva:
Time to get a better phone, hon.

29 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by shepherd003: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
it these where spoken words I can imagine the tone she used in saying them
Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ask4diva:
No, she urinated on ya head and BIG eye balls!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by Nwaohafia1: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
I loved this lady's movies back in the days. Beautiful girl.

Meanwhile,
By this time 2000 years ago...Judas don get alert

9 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by ObaKlaz: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lilian Bola Bach.
Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Here in Japan, we don't know her.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by galaxy2020(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Please is she married? am interested ���

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by Deltayankeeboi: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
shocked Is that her squirt or menstrual fluid am seeing in the pu.ssy region in the first picture. bad stylist. if am to rate this picture. 1/10

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by Olanrewaju001(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ask4diva:

Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by Onyinye15(f): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Why is buhari in Lagos.....
Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ex actress
Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by maisauki: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ask4diva:
what were you searchin for in that area, vaseline crew?

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by alphaconde(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
the woman refused to age
Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by Triniti(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lilian Bach, used to be a toast to nollywood fans years back

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by DAVID133: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
BETTER PERSON......

Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by MaeBlocks(f): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
She is still looking hot!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by Ojuororun(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Onyinye15:
YOUR GRAND FATHER TINUBU IS DOING 89TH YEARS BIRTHDAY TODAY. smiley smiley smiley gringringrin
Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by enemachris(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
sonnie10:

Time to get a better phone, hon.
grin grin grin
Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by EmmyDJourno: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Edible kpomo cheesy
Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by Nathdoug(m): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
I swear this woman is phuckable...my prick don stand for the camel toe when I see so
Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by Gboom: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Onyinye15:
Ask google

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo by soberdrunk(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
See how she resemble Made in Cambodia Mannequin........ angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Range Rover Bought By Her Billionaire Boo / After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya / Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.