Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) (35901 Views)

Ortom Visits Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by baddyoosha: 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
Something want to happen ooO! Tuface
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Equalizer:
If it were to be around 2000/2001 when men still dey Eshoot and IMT, by now heads of all the fulanis wey dey Enugu for don dey roll now... imagine?
igbos should be brave and teach these cows lesson abeg! What is all these nonsence.
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by mightyhazell: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
allawizzow:

sometimes ago, i remember how some
people from certain region always
found joy in any news from the
northeast regarding bokoharam attack
on innocent citizens. all this was just to
score cheap point in order to have
reasons to discredit the present
government. you will see them in
celebrating mood as if human lives
means nothing to them without putting
themselves in other’s shoe. even the
recent killing in agatu, we heard them
call the agatus cowards and different
unprintable names with questions like
why did they vote this administration?
so they deserves what they are
experiencing.
now the table has turned around where
the deer chases the dog, and the dog
chases the hunter. the monstrous
.fulani herdsmen has started their
rampage in southeast especially the
recent occurrence in enugu.though this
act is very barbaric where they
slaughter human like goat after raping
their women and then destroy their
properties. only a heartless human
being will derive joy in hearing such
news. my brothers from the region
have started calling for help from left,
right and centre, calling for the unity of
other southern brothers and
government aid. even though we saw
their mood during the mile12 clash
between Hausas and Yoruba traders
where some humorously said it a fight
of buhari and osinbajo’s boy.
my question is how ll you feel now
when others celebrate with your
predicament? should we pray for more
so we can condemn the government?
when fire is razing down your
neighbour’s house, it is your
responsibility to put it off. ifnot your
house ll not be spared and it might be
the next.
www.nairaland.com/3071273/hypocrisy-very-bad-thing-fulani
are u not tired of spammin evry thread wit ds poo?

4 Likes

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by ipreach: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Believe him at your own risk
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by luggy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
White007:
undecided
BUHARI IS A BOKOO HARAM
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by Abeymills(m): 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
Bubuhari is heartless n wicked his brothers are now on killing mode every body get ready
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by engrlarex(m): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
i am thinking the Fulani people are boko haram disguising as Fulani........Nigerian Millitary should take note
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by SleekAboki: 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
nicerichard05:
[size=18pt]#WhereIsOurPresident[/size]
#WeNeedGuns
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by stasius: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
I will still repeat this. My brothers acquire a gun today even if it is awka-made. Acquire a gun today. The sound of the war drum approaches closer. Acquire a gun today!
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by totorimi: 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
When are we going to stop calling these boko haram terrorist herdsmen. Are we so blind to see that these ones can never be herdsmen, how come they wre able to mobilise upto 500 men and possess AK47 rifles with money and Hilux jeep, the same signature Hilux jeep that Boko Haram is using. Yet Bubu has never come up yo make any categorical statement on this threat to the nations unity.
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by manisah: 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
Where is my so called lazy Governor?
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by adconline(m): 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
allawizzow:

experiencing.
the next.
What a display of willful ignorance and amnesia!
Why did u forget that BH started attacking Christians of southern origin on days like Easter and Xmas?
Why did u forget that some northerners were happy and drooling over killing of Christian infidels?
Did u forget that prominent northerners didn't speak up until BH started killing most of their own?
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by rhames(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
what if these host communities fight back with the same set of heartlessness and sophisticated weapons? T the government of the day led by a Fulani man, what will he do about the situation on ground?
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by carinmom(f): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Where are the remaining pics of the victims because i can only see one victim here
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by monex(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:
Happy to see most commentators are sympathetic to the victims, unlike what we get from the tribesmen of the victims on social media when this happens to other people.

I hope the perpetrators, whosoever they are, are apprehended and duly punished.
Oh please shut up!

you, unlike the commentators you talk about, have now reduced yourself to the level of the same "tribesmen of the victims" whose insensitivity you are trying to point out.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by Safemode(m): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
OnyeEgo1:
I just miss chimaroke nnamani, even Sullivan go do something...n no be this yeye cry cry baby Mitchew so disappointed @ my governor
shut up.
this is just like Boko Haram.
soon theses herdsmen ll be using bombs
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by carinmom(f): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
monex:

Oh please shut up!

you, unlike the commentators you talk about, have now reduced yourself to the level of the same "tribesmen of the victims" whose insensitivity you are trying to point out.

Omenka is 100% better than you folks because he is not a bigot like most of you.
He always stands for the truth and that is why he is one of the few nairalanders i respect.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by OnyeEgo1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
Safemode:
shut up. this is just like Boko Haram. soon theses herdsmen ll be using bombs
what is this one saying?
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by zinny377(f): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
shiki:

Victims OR victim?
what's d meaning of DAT n yes there r victims n even if it's jus a victim tell me what right does the Fulanis have to slaughter n and attack pple all over. Those dirty and smelly pple yuck! so heartless! honestly av always wondered whether we came into this world thru same God mtchewwwww!
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by Safemode(m): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
OnyeEgo1:

what is this one saying?
ask Google.
stay on nairaland & make mouth instead of rising to protect Ur grandpa's in Enugu
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by OnyeEgo1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
Safemode:
ask Google.
stay on nairaland & make mouth instead of rising to protect Ur grandpa's in Enugu

make mouth?? u need help... go n format ur brain
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by adconline(m): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:
Happy to see most commentators are sympathetic to the victims, unlike what we get from the tribesmen of the victims on social media when this happens to other people.

What a display of willful ignorance and amnesia!
Why did u forget that BH started attacking Christians of southern origin on days like Easter and Xmas?
Why did u forget that most northerners were happy and drooling over killing of Christian infidels?
Did u forget that prominent northerners didn't speak up until BH started killing most of their own?
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by Organs(m): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:

@Omenka, when i see comments like yours, i am hopeful that we still have sane people in this country. Thank you for your unbiased stand. Hopefully they will apprehend those responsible and bring them to true justice.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by Stylaay(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
I will forever respect peter obi for community policing concept in anambra state. Empowered the vigilantes that you would even see able bodied young men with pump action guns guarding filling stations in my community alone we bought over 10 automatic pump action rifles for vigilante members. This is what governors should start doing with their security votes since the federal police can not longer guarantee safety of their citizens, the concept of state policing should be brought to the fore burner again. The fulanis will dusuntegrate this country and not ipob. They are just giving everybody a reason to fortify their regions against them
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
hardywaltz:
Cry cry Governor if it were to be Chimaroke Nnamani Chi boi he will just arm the boiz and give them specific instructions.

You mean Chimaroke whose cult boys killed more Enugu guys than Boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by Balooscadido(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
May God help us all...
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
shiki:

Victims OR victim?
"pictured above is one of the victims".... If you think its supposed to be "victim", your English teacher needs to be Queried.
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by bismarck: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
Stylaay:
I will forever respect peter obi for community policing concept in anambra state. Empowered the vigilantes that you would even see able bodied young men with pump action guns guarding filling stations in my community alone we bought over 10 automatic pump action rifles for vigilante members. This is what governors should start doing with their security votes since the federal police can not longer guarantee safety of their citizens, the concept of state policing should be brought to the fore burner again. The fulanis will dusuntegrate this country and not ipob. They are just giving everybody a reason to fortify their regions against them
You my friend, just like many people have not even taken time to analyze the trend of events before commending whoever. I dare say that if Peter Obi were still in power, it wont even prevent massacres. In fact, for all states in SE, and the south as a whole, it's just a question of time before we get another bloody attack by Fulani herdsmen... it will hit the news stands, and nothing will happen!!! Have you asked yourself why in all these murders, we have n't had even a single arrest by the security forces of the perpetrators. People sit in the comfort of their homes and blab... use and arm your vigilante! youth no get liver! Governor na sidon look! etc. forgetting that the Nigerian military and police is merely Fulani armed forces, protecting their brother herdsmen.
Until the Igbo unite in their quest for a separate/ independent state, where they will have their own conventional Army, Police, Navy, Airforce et.c. that will man the borders of Igboland, so that even these incursions will now be treated as trans-national conflicts, all these arming of youth, fighting back, IG courtesy, etc. na nonsense!!! If you still don't grasp it, have you for one moment pondered why 80 Agwu youth were rounded up and kept in detention for attempting to ward-off these marauders??
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by Safemode(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
OnyeEgo1:

make mouth?? u need help... go n format ur brain
you are the fellow that needs formatting of the brain.
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by ismayl: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
can u imagine the weak and vulnerables now killing the strongs. who gave them cows to tear are the ones helping them.
u only need source for AK47s too
they don't even know how to handle the guns well.
their military friends
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
allawizzow:

experiencing.
the next.

Both parties are guilty of playing politics. I know certain people who are always quiet whenever the herdsmen strike but prefer to shift focus to GEJ. For instance instead of us to protest against the herdsmen, we are protesting against Saraki. Isn't it foolishness ? I'm not in support of Saraki either.
Herdsmen kill in Middle Belt, South West, South East and now, South South ( Delta and Rivers) yet Igbos and Yorubas are fighting each other. In the history of Nigeria has the herdsmen been this bold ? The man at the centre is a bigot but many people refuse to see this. Mbaka is quiet after the mayhem happened at his backyard.
A leopard can not change its spots. Don't forget Buhari once said he wants Sharia law to spread the whole country. Do you know that the Army caught about 30 armed Fulani herdsmen ? But guess what! They escaped.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Scandal Rocks Owerri Prison / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo / INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.