Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 (14472 Views)

Ekweremadu To Buhari: Act Like Jonathan… Concede If You Lose In 2019 / Senators Who Followed Saraki And Ekweremadu To Court Today (photos) / Customs To Use N285/$ For Duty From June 1 – Businessday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 by Presbulg(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Na wao
Re: Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 by AfroKnight: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
He cannot escape this forgery case. Saraki has to explain when the former senate (under Mark) changed the rules. Was it before or after may 29? He must explain. grin
Re: Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 by Deen77: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Riversides2003:
If people like Amaechi, Fashola,Atiku,Tinubu,and even Obasanjo became saints all of a sudden despite provable allegations against them,they are free and even celebrated just because they belong to a particular ruling class, I wonder why the treat and forceful removal plans of these two guys just because they have issues with a particular set or group of people, this is real persecution and not prosecution.Suddenly they knew Saraki did not declear his assets correctly after more than 8 years, but when he forced his way out of PDP these were people praising and chanting his name, it's a lesson to him though and others that there is no permanent friends in politics.He amongst them that is not guilty should use swear with his family to go the way of Late Bar Ocholi. I weep for my dear country

Mugabe get supporters.

Re: Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 by Deen77: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
AfroKnight:
He cannot escape this forgery case. Saraki has to explain when the former senate (under Mark) changed the rules. Was it before or after may 29? He must explain. grin

I just they imagine Saraki our president, Mugabe will be child play.
Re: Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 by 4nobody4every1: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
tongue

Re: Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 by owanedo: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
Riversides2003:
If people like Amaechi, Fashola,Atiku,Tinubu,and even Obasanjo became saints all of a sudden despite provable allegations against them,they are free and even celebrated just because they belong to a particular ruling class, I wonder why the treat and forceful removal plans of these two guys just because they have issues with a particular set or group of people, this is real persecution and not prosecution.Suddenly they knew Saraki did not declear his assets correctly after more than 8 years, but when he forced his way out of PDP these were people praising and chanting his name, it's a lesson to him though and others that there is no permanent friends in politics.He amongst them that is not guilty should use swear with his family to go the way of Late Bar Ocholi. I weep for my dear country
when you leave in a glass house don't throw stones..
Re: Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 by IVORY2009(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
They don come again with another story again oooooo shocked Apc why? Buhari why? Tinubu the Jagaban why?

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Amazing plan and progress

Sai Buhari
Re: Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 by Nellypy: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Wating carry Ekweremedu come
Re: Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 by AfroKnight: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
Deen77:

I just they imagine Saraki our president, Mugabe will be child play.

Ah. We don't pray for such. grin
Re: Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 by orakao8: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
Witchunt
Re: Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Lies from the pit of DAURA shocked
lol 2015 hang over still fresh in ur body hahahahah
Re: Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 by Doyin2(m): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
Pavarottii:
HOW IS THIS SUPPOSE TO PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE. Buhari should focus on the economy, security, power , oil & gas sector and unemployment. If u guys are not tired of hearing court, trial, sentence, adjournment, jail, counsel, SAN, these one stole dis and dat money and nothing has been recovered since. Me I don tire ooo. I couldn't pay for things I ordered from my cousin in UK cos it was 41k wen I ordered, now is telling me everything will cost me 84k now. Which kain life be dis. sad

Budget never pass. These ones wants to distract us.

Good riddance.

Stupidity!

How does this court case affect Buhari's focus on the economy.

If you are not aware,you are suffering and paying more now,because we neglected those that squandered our forex reserves and were ''focusing'' on the economy!

The high forex rate is as a result of dwindling forex income and reserves,worsened by high level looting of the treasury!

A lot of people on this forum need thorough education on what real economy is. You cannot fix the economy without fixing corruption(e.g.forgery and looting).Corruption is an integral part of the economy,I challenge any economy expert on this!

It is like telling a driver to keep focus on the windscreen,whilst discrediting the importance of side mirrors or the pedals!

So keep on 'focusing' on the economy whilst the forgers(A forger is a potential looter!) and looters keep on killing the same economy!

NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 by Pavarottii(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
Doyin2:

Stupidity!

If you are not aware,you are suffering and paying more now,because we neglected those that squandered our forex reserves and were ''focusing'' on the economy!

The high forex rate is as a result of dwindling forex income and reserves,worsened by high level looting of the treasury!

A lot of people on this forum need thorough education on what real economy is. You cannot fix the economy without fixing corruption(e.g.forgery and looting).Corruption is an integral part of the economy,I challenge any economy expert on this!

It is like telling a driver to keep focus on the windscreen,whilst discrediting the importance of side mirrors or the pedals!

So keep on 'focusing' on the economy whilst the forgers(A forger is a potential looter!) and looters keep on killing the same economy!

NONSENSE!
I don't waste my time with ur type. The moment I saw "those that squandered our economy" blame game. On a face to face discussion I won't even argue with u. Cos it shows ur level of reasoning wen it comes to governance.

Pls don't quote me again. Stick with ur opinion. Thanks.
Re: Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 by Doyin2(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
Pavarottii:

I don't waste my time with ur type. The moment I saw "those that squandered our economy" blame game. On a face to face discussion I won't even argue with u. Cos it shows ur level of reasoning wen it comes to governance.

Pls don't quote me again. Stick with ur opinion. Thanks.

The essence of my comments is to avert the mistakes of the past,not a blame game.

You cannot ignore corruption whilst focusing on the economy(the mistakes of the past).This is ABC of economics and good governance.It is the same corruption that will eventually kill the economy you were ''focusing'' on!

I can imagine how low your level of reasoning could be if you think anti-corruption stance, is not part of governance. Definitely my own level of reasoning is far higher than yours when it comes to governance.

I repeat, a strong anti-corruption stance(and/or body language,if you like) is part of good governance. Whether corruption is being fought correctly is another kettle of fish!
Re: Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 by Pavarottii(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Doyin2:

The essence of my comments is to avert the mistakes of the past,not a blame game.

You cannot ignore corruption whilst focusing on the economy(the mistakes of the past).This is ABC of economics and good governance.It is the same corruption that will eventually kill the economy you were ''focusing'' on!

I can imagine how low your level of reasoning could be if you think anti-corruption stance, is not part of governance. Definitely my own level of reasoning is far higher than yours when it comes to governance.

I repeat, a strong anti-corruption stance(and/or body language,if you like) is part of good governance. Whether corruption is being fought correctly is another kettle of fish!
Go and sleep my brother. U can't stand wiv my feet wen it comes to how to move d economy forward. Am not even sure u know we are in recession now and we are only still surviving because of the great job that was done b4 buhari came into power. And for u to think buhari is fighting corruptions shows ur reasoning level is at 0.

Please don't quote me again.
Re: Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 by guiddoti: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Riversides2003:
watin b all this yeye script naw? is wike a saint or sinner? federal high court port harcourt have refused to sworn one apc legislature, what about that? weep well well
or yu need basket to keep store your cry.
Re: Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 by Doyin2(m): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Pavarottii:

Go and sleep my brother. U can't stand wiv my feet wen it comes to how to move d economy forward. Am not even sure u know we are in recession now and we are only still surviving because of the great job that was done b4 buhari came into power. And for u to think buhari is fighting corruptions shows ur reasoning level is at 0.

Please don't quote me again.

Now I know who you are.But for the sake of other.s,I need to educate thus:

An official definition of a recession is a period of negative economic growth for two consecutive quarters.

Nigeria is currently having slow economic growth and not a negative one.So other fellow Nairalanders should ignore what quack economics like this guy are telling you,Nigeria is not in Recession!Even if we were,it could not have been the doing of the present government.Recession does not happen overnight!

For instance one of the causes of recession(however this does not mean we are in recession) is high interest rates.Now is high interest rates the doing of this present government? High interest rates reduces borrowing and investments.

Also, in a period of recession,we have deflation not inflation!!!!!

Sound economists know that inflation is not really a bad omen per say,if characterized by high rate of economic activities.

Pavorotti,we are definitely not in the same class of economic literacy.
Re: Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 by iniobong1616: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Riversides2003:

Let mi ask u this, was Apc in power when Saraki was d govt of Kwara state, d answer is no. So y didnt ur Jonah prosecute Saraki after his tenure as d governor of Kwara stste? Answer, becos Jonah refused to fite corruptions. instead, he embraced it. His ambition was 2nd term & not to do d rite thing. so, hold ur pdp party 4 refusing to do wat is rite.
Re: Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 by bakila: 4:56am On Apr 28, 2016
Doyin2:

Stupidity!

NONSENSE!
Bros, in Nigeria some PhDs dont care about such analysis. all they want is some huge accidental income in the region of $1m.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift / Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan / Buhari: We’ll Position Universities To Produce Quality Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.