Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community (23470 Views)

Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells / Residents Confirm Helicopter Supplies To Herdsmen In Delta Community / Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by poseidon12: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
BreketeMind:
For those of u who don't know, this is what is happening: Buhari is angry that Boko Haram is only in the North & decided to use the opportunity of his Presidency to unleash terrorism on the South. How then do you explain the acute rise in herdsmen attack since Buhari came into Aso Rock coupled with continued presidential silence over it all & the obvious gross official protection these terrorists-in-herdsmen-uniform have been enjoying? Buhari is planning a genocide down South like this: he will use 'herdsmen' BH to gradually provoke some Southerners to go all out in reprisal. Then, he will send BH in Nig Army against those Southerners to kill them off under the guise of peace keeping. Readers, u may never hear from me after this. But pls, spread this bitter truth no matter how d forces of darkness try to muzzle it - 4 try, they surely will. Let the whole Universe hear this glaring truth. Let those who'd do something do something & let the rest be afraid to die. Yet, they'd die all d same.

You are on point.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Why hold them hostage? Kill them already, evil grows when good remains silent. For as long as we are all scared of civil war, Hausa Fulani will keep thinking they conquerors of Nigeria.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ishilove:

No life was lost. If life had been taken then they would have seen the otherside of us

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Lumiere91: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Alokendra:
Where are the militants - the tompolos, akete tom and others.
If it's to destroy pipelines and pollute their lands, they'll surface asap. F00ls
exactly my thought.militancy is all about ambition rather than ethnic nationalism.likewise ipob.they ar chasing their own greed.fools

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Fadekebisola(f): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ishilove:

No life was lost. If life had been taken then they would have seen the otherside of us
u now shifted it to 'no life was lost' wen they held u captive as a slave in your own home...what a funny excuse

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by ChristStriker(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
obailala:
These stories cropping up everywhere are now ridiculous; it certainly means that the end is near for these fulani marauders and their age long atrocities.

We have been hearing 'End is near" for like forever now.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Prales(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Youngman, stop reasoning with your anus. You might wish to lead the fight if you are so concerned about their predicament. Clearly, you don't understand what's happening. Until they get to your house, keep blabbing.

jstbeinhonest:
They captured and brutalized your kinsmen on your land for 7hrs,I am sure those fellas would have been dead by now if those terrorists wanted to kill them.And the next thing you do is to call for a meeting,giving them an ultimatum,You are giving terrorists ultimatum to leave your lands.Wake up guys,Wake up!.Hmmmmm.... lalasticlala

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by moseswilson44: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
There is God o!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Emasel(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
First, it was Boko Haram,
now Fulani herdsmen
Nigeria is a joke, let us split already.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by 2rutalk1: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Learn to shoot any Fulani herdsman at sight. When you see them, waste them all. Infact enter their territory and kill anything that moves. That is the rule in my community right now. Suffer not the witch to live.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by joe120120(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ezenwammadu:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/fulani-herdsmen-hold-8-hostage-delta-community/

I
Its time to go to war with this buhari king man .Ndokwa abu obodo Hausa. ayi ne gbu wegbe .

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by poseidon12: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
ogorwyne:
My people have really suffered. Those fulani people have already taken a part of obiaruku already. They now have a community there.
Fulanis are taking over every part of the country by the day. No fear, no caution. Is this what the change is about? If they kill everybody because of cattle, who will buy their cows? Southerners are still their number 1 customers. God help us.
For ever shouting Sai Buhari last year, I ask for Forgiveness. He is also a herdsman. No matter the plight of Nigerians, his family is secured. So long as his people are the oppressors, he has no problem.
We can at least start boycotting beef from Fulani herdsmen. That should send a strong message. Can the average Nigerian muster enough discipline to do that?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by abbey621(m): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
You people need to wake up, these are not Fulani Herdsmen but Boko Haram! They are gradually becoming irrelevant in the North hence trying to spread terror to the South. Don't be foolish like the people of Borno and other Northern areas, demand that your local and state government respond with force after all Delta, Enugu and most SS/SE States are controlled by PDP, there should be no problem defending the States but the few ignorant/brain-washed nonentities among you will continue to shout Buhari Buhari grin grin grin

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by freeage7(m): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
If the menace of Fulani herdsmen is not nip in the bud, it might result to mayhem...as these nomadic ediots keep inflicting pains on their victims, the liar in Abuja said the government is working secretly.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by planetx: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ishilove:

It cannot happen in the east they said until Enugu.

It cannot happen in the South South until Delta, Rivers and Edo.

It cannot happen in the South West until Ondo, Oyo etc.

You folks should keep on with the empty chest beating, until you realize that you are dealing with people that are nothing but ruthless killers and who can summon some of the deadliest genies in the forest to aid them.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by searchng4love: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
Herdsmen holding people hostage? People should kindly ask much about who are Fulani herdsmen ? I start doubting this things. I knew Fulani herdsmen can fight and kill but taking hostage is another thing that is bubbling my reasoning. For a long period of time people from far north had encounter clashes with the herdsmen, I don't where our media then to politicised it. Caveat apply, if we didn't stop politicising crisis alone the line of tribal and ethnicity it will finish us. people of Plateau state are of example. Let's unite and fight our enemies.
Your life will not end well.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by searchng4love: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Shut up. And sit down.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by ogorwyne(f): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
poseidon12:

We can at least start boycotting beef from Fulani herdsmen. That should send a strong message. Can the average Nigerian muster enough discipline to do that?
Nigerians nor chop 'nama' meat in a day? It will be so difficult. I wish we could do that. The message would indeed be a strong one.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
BreketeMind:
For those of u who don't know, this is what is happening: Buhari is angry that Boko Haram is only in the North & decided to use the opportunity of his Presidency to unleash terrorism on the South. How then do you explain the acute rise in herdsmen attack down south since Buhari came into Aso Rock coupled with continued presidential silence over it all & the obvious gross official protection these terrorists-in-herdsmen-uniform have been enjoying? Buhari is planning a genocide down South like this: he will use 'herdsmen' BH to gradually provoke some Southerners to go all out in reprisal. Then, he will send BH in Nig Army against those Southerners to kill them off under the guise of peace keeping. READERS MAY NEVER HEAR FROM ME AFTER THIS. But pls, spread this bitter truth no matter how d forces of darkness try to muzzle it - 4 try, they surely will. Let the whole Universe hear this glaring truth. Let those who'd do something do something & let the rest be afraid to die. Yet, they'd die all d same.
GOOD TALK BRO
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by ogorwyne(f): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
frugal:
You're from Ukwani? Cool!
Yeah, ukwuani from Ndokwa West LGA.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by funkyibodude(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
BreketeMind:
For those of u who don't know, this is what is happening: Buhari is angry that Boko Haram is only in the North & decided to use the opportunity of his Presidency to unleash terrorism on the South. How then do you explain the acute rise in herdsmen attack down south since Buhari came into Aso Rock coupled with continued presidential silence over it all & the obvious gross official protection these terrorists-in-herdsmen-uniform have been enjoying? Buhari is planning a genocide down South like this: he will use 'herdsmen' BH to gradually provoke some Southerners to go all out in reprisal. Then, he will send BH in Nig Army against those Southerners to kill them off under the guise of peace keeping. Readers, u may never hear from me after this. But pls, spread this bitter truth no matter how d forces of darkness try to muzzle it - 4 try, they surely will. Let the whole Universe hear this glaring truth. Let those who'd do something do something & let the rest be afraid to die. Yet, they'd die all d same.
save your strength bro, we are all aware of PMBs evil plan, Nnamdi kanu warned about, but the foolish ones here didn't heed his warning, the thing is we are prepared for them, like someone said in another similar thread, that bubu thinks that he would enjoy another privilege by the west in dealing with the south, but he's solely mistaken. Me personally I'm ready for those bastards, in my area in where I live, in owerri Imo state all the youths there are armed with AK47 and assault rifles coupled with some serving and retired military men of eastern origin living there with us... I just hope that other neighboring states that are endangered by these blood thirsty demons are as ready as we are!

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by aminadat: 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
These herds men are barbaric
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by j1mmy: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
southerners should be ashamed of spreading this rubbish that a handful of mallams holding entire states and local governments hostage!

Where are the militants?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
Zombie awakening..
Good morning.
No. I never voted for him. I know a lot about him to be deceived by anyone.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by rigarmortis: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
Herdsmen holding people hostage? People should kindly ask much about who are Fulani herdsmen ? I start doubting this things. I knew Fulani herdsmen can fight and kill but taking hostage is another thing that is bubbling my reasoning. For a long period of time people from far north had encounter clashes with the herdsmen, I don't where our media then to politicised it. Caveat apply, if we didn't stop politicising crisis alone the line of tribal and ethnicity it will finish us. people of Plateau state are of example. Let's unite and fight our enemies.

who is the enemy?

who kidnapped Olu Falae in his farm.

who killed agatu people because they stopped their cattle from grazing on their crops.

who did same in enugu.

oyo.

ogun

ondo

delta, this morning, for allegedly missing cows.'

and counting....

answer= fulani herdmans.

are you fulani?...dont worry you are ok, unless you have cattle and love them more than human life, then you are a fulani herdman....

i remember about 2 years ago around sallah time when my friend bought a ram to celebrate, people in the neighborhood cautioned him to buy close the the festive season and not groom till its old as fulani people will just come and claim the ram, cos they dont want any competition.

he thought it was a joke and bought one for grooming, as soon as the ram was big enough, these people just passed his house with their herd and pronto, the ram just joined in and went happily along with the fulani herd.

this i.diot friend of mine called me to come around o, say groove dey, i drove all the way from utako to lugbe, and he said we should go to the timber shed side, i thought we were going to buy SK, cos trust me, these fulani/hausa/berber there sell the best brand.

thats how this guy took me to were these guys were quartered for the day with their cattle, doing what fulani people do after a days work of feeding their cattle, occasionally r@p# and maiming, settled down to play their goje for the evening, to FHUKC their cattle sip some fura or whaever else.

the guy just accosted one of them, pointed at a happy ram and said, oga thats mine, i wan collect am, the nearest fulani looked up lazily, stared at him like an ant that crawled out of the wall, picked up a piece of grass and used it to pick his teeth, my guy repeated his demand, the guy made some sign language that he is coming, either to give him the ram or call his oga, he went behind some a screen and stayed for some time. i told my friend i was ready to go but he insisted on getting his dear ram.

after some time, a woman naked from head to waist with very slim and long withered flat breasts came out and stared at us, her baby clung to her clumsily from her side, looked briefly at us and them resumed his feeding from the left breast of the woman, she was quite good to look at, if you can excuse her untidiness, so i didnt notice quickly, that about 10 youths with bows along with the original guy were approaching us, immediately i saw them, i didnt wait to see if they come in peace, all i wanted was to leave there in one piece.

i just ran and left my friend there, the place was deserted and we didnt even have pen knife on us, i dont know how i got in the car, i just drove off without the guy.

i later noticed someone panting in the back seat.

my freind, he must have jumped in through the back window.

you say make we ask plateau people what? how fulani kill them with army protection and how they are arrested when they retaliate?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by mira4u: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
This was how boko haram started and they were taking the terrorists for granted, today, they have claimed thousands of lives n are difficult to defeat. Now, the fullani terrorists are gradually invading several communities n the government has not made serious move to stop them.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by missuniverse(f): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
Boko Haram Fulani Herdsmen
same people. different uniform

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by oduastates: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Zico5:
We are just cowards in the south. All we are good at is ranting and shouting. We could not even defend ourselves at home and we are shouting freedom. What we fail to know is that freedom comes with a prize and we must be ready to pay. We need to rise up and defend ourselves against these monsters called herdmen or else anything is bound to happen
Count the yoruba nation out of your cowardice.
We the yorubas are not cowards.
Attacking civilians in the middle of the night does not make you brave either.
we have chosen peace for 100 years after centuries of warfare and strife.
We have been watching all the tribal gragra in this country since independence.
Yoruba nation have chosen not to mobilise because of the thought that something can be salvaged out of a bad situation.
If the leadership and the nation decide today that enough is enough, there will surely be mass mobilisation of all the elements of the Oodua nation. From diplomacy to military.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
They captured and brutalized your kinsmen on your land for 7hrs,I am sure those fellas would have been dead by now if those terrorists wanted to kill them.And the next thing you do is to call for a meeting,giving them an ultimatum,You are giving terrorists ultimatum to leave your lands.Wake up guys,Wake up!.Hmmmmm.... lalasticlala

You dey mind the idiots!
Southerners are big cowards.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
oduastates:

We the yorubas are not cowards.
Attacking civilians in the middle of the night does not make you brave.
we have chosen peace for 100 years after centuries of warfare and strife.
We have been watching all the tribal gragra in this country since independence.
yoruba nation have chosen not to mobilise because of the thought something can be salvaged out of a bad situation.
If the leadership and the nation decide today that enough is enough, there will surely be mass mobilisation of all the elements of the Oodua nation. From diplomacy to military.

Story!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
Reyginus:
No. I
never voted for him. I know a lot about him to be deceived by anyone.
we told them but they never listened.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Abagworo(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
SleekAboki:
That this mofo buhari was so well papackaged and sold as the messiah not knowing he's a Sunni jihadist in disguise.

All these things were there under Jonathan but you didn't make such comments while he ruled for 6 years. Give Buhari 6 years before accusing him in a crisis he met and is quietly trying to solve.

Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President / FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Akeredolu Clears Air On Arrest Of Kuje Prison Escapee, Idris Ojo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67