Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community (23335 Views)

Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells / Residents Confirm Helicopter Supplies To Herdsmen In Delta Community / Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Abagworo(m): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
blueseacats:
Why hold them hostage? Kill them already, evil grows when good remains silent. For as long as we are all scared of civil war, Hausa Fulani will keep thinking they conquerors of Nigeria.

Herdsmen is not equivalent to Hausa or Fulani. Be careful in your remarks.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by klinro(m): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
They captured and brutalized your kinsmen on your land for 7hrs,I am sure those fellas would have been dead by now if those terrorists wanted to kill them.And the next thing you do is to call for a meeting,giving them an ultimatum,You are giving terrorists ultimatum to leave your lands.Wake up guys,Wake up!.Hmmmmm.... lalasticlala

Abi ooh. Exactly what i was thinking
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
abbey621:
You people need to wake up, these are not Fulani Herdsmen but Boko Haram! They are gradually becoming irrelevant in the North hence trying to spread terror to the South. Don't be foolish like the people of Borno and other Northern areas, demand that your local and state government respond with force after all Delta, Enugu and most SS/SE States are controlled by PDP, there should be no problem defending the States but the few ignorant/brain-washed nonentities among you will continue to shout Buhari Buhari grin grin grin

Trying to remember where the buck stopped 18 months ago.!
The C-In-C must sit up and do his work, not parambulating upandan! angry angry
Lemme Google and see if he is in Nigeria sef sad sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by leofab(f): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
ogorwyne:

Yeah, ukwuani from Ndokwa West LGA.
my blood
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by poseidon12: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
ogorwyne:

Nigerians nor chop 'nama' meat in a day? It will be so difficult. I wish we could do that. The message would indeed be a strong one.

The states in the south need to get creative. Apart from boycott, the southern governors can start encouraging the setting up of cattle ranches by the local farmers. This would render the Fulani herdsmen irrelevant in the south.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by ogorwyne(f): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
leofab:
my blood
For real? Good to know. How are u?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Ishilove: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
searchng4love:

Shut up. And sit down.
You too shut up and gerrout
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Orikinla(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
They captured and brutalized your kinsmen on your land for 7hrs,I am sure those fellas would have been dead by now if those terrorists wanted to kill them.And the next thing you do is to call for a meeting,giving them an ultimatum,You are giving terrorists ultimatum to leave your lands.Wake up guys,Wake up!.Hmmmmm.... lalasticlala
COWARDS.
Men without.balls.
If na to harass and gang rape harmless girls una go get power. But to fight to defend your community against Hausa Fulani herdsmen, you are pissing in your pants.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by amtaken(f): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Quite an insensitive comment.

jstbeinhonest:
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by amtaken(f): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
I totally agree with you.

#CryingForMySouth.

BreketeMind:
For those of u who don't know, this is what is happening: Buhari is angry that Boko Haram is only in the North & decided to use the opportunity of his Presidency to unleash terrorism on the South. How then do you explain the acute rise in herdsmen attack down south since Buhari came into Aso Rock coupled with continued presidential silence over it all & the obvious gross official protection these terrorists-in-herdsmen-uniform have been enjoying? Buhari is planning a genocide down South like this: he will use 'herdsmen' BH to gradually provoke some Southerners to go all out in reprisal. Then, he will send BH in Nig Army against those Southerners to kill them off under the guise of peace keeping. Readers, u may never hear from me after this. But pls, spread this bitter truth no matter how d forces of darkness try to muzzle it - 4 try, they surely will. Let the whole Universe hear this glaring truth. Let those who'd do something do something & let the rest be afraid to die. Yet, they'd die all d same.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Saintp(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Zico5:
We are just cowards in the south. All we are good at is ranting and shouting. We could not even defend ourselves at home and we are shouting freedom. What we fail to know is that freedom comes with a prize and we must be ready to pay. We need to rise up and defend ourselves against these monsters called herdmen or else anything is bound to happen

Everyone does not have that DNA of wasting blood. If you are given AK47 to go and start killing the fulanis, do you think you can do it? For the fact that it is easy for tge fulanis to kill at will does not mean everyone can. For all the chest beating in the east and west, they still don't have that blood letting dna in them. that is why they result to killing as the last resort.
The only group of people who might be able to match these fulanis blood for blood is the riverine niger deltans.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by mazinaija: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
Herdsmen holding people hostage? People should kindly ask much about who are Fulani herdsmen ? I start doubting this things. I knew Fulani herdsmen can fight and kill but taking hostage is another thing that is bubbling my reasoning. For a long period of time people from far north had encounter clashes with the herdsmen, I don't where our media then to politicised it. Caveat apply, if we didn't stop politicising crisis alone the line of tribal and ethnicity it will finish us. people of Plateau state are of example. Let's unite and fight our enemies.
what are you saying?Are you a learner or herdsmen sympathizer.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by cirmuell(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
tayebest:
This people are Bokoharam in disguise! Because i wonder how herdmen would be carrying AK47 around... cry
They are no bloody bokoharam...fulanis have been moving around with arms since imo river.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
It is this govt that needs change not the people anymore!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by IYANGBALI: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Thanks be to God no life was lost.
who tolded you that no life was lust?sidon there
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Fran6ik: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
They av started parking out of the community now.. we really feel bad for our hausa friends but they all av to go. Obiaruku has relatively the highest number of kidnappers nd cultist in delta (in percentage) Angry boys av promised to draw out their weapons if dey dont go.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
mazinaija:
what are you saying?Are you a learner or herdsmen sympathizer.
I'm not a learner, may be you are. I'm talking to you from experience. Anything hostage is not related to Fulani, we had this experience in the north isn't a new thing. Fighting between farmers and nomads isn't perculiar to south.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
cirmuell:
They are no bloody bokoharam...fulanis have been moving around with arms since imo river.
And have they also been known to attack communities daily down South since Imo River? Why is it that we seem to deliberately want to muddle up obvious truth?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abagworo:

Herdsmen is not equivalent to Hausa or Fulani. Be careful in your remarks.
Oh! Sorry they are from rivers state.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Chukzyfcb(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
BreketeMind:
For those of u who don't know, this is what is happening: Buhari is angry that Boko Haram is only in the North & decided to use the opportunity of his Presidency to unleash terrorism on the South. How then do you explain the acute rise in herdsmen attack down south since Buhari came into Aso Rock coupled with continued presidential silence over it all & the obvious gross official protection these terrorists-in-herdsmen-uniform have been enjoying? Buhari is planning a genocide down South like this: he will use 'herdsmen' BH to gradually provoke some Southerners to go all out in reprisal. Then, he will send BH in Nig Army against those Southerners to kill them off under the guise of peace keeping. Readers, u may never hear from me after this. But pls, spread this bitter truth no matter how d forces of darkness try to muzzle it - 4 try, they surely will. Let the whole Universe hear this glaring truth. Let those who'd do something do something & let the rest be afraid to die. Yet, they'd die all d same.
This is too much speculation aroused by the deeply rooted tribalism installed in you for years. My brother, don't tribalise this issue. This is a National concern, don't see it as an attack on the south. This fulani herdsmen started their attack on the North-central states. From Benue, to nassarawa, to kebbi, they terrorised those areas but it seemed like it was a trival issue. Now its jumped to the south, word is now spreading like wild fire, the danger of their uprising. Like I said, Its a General concern because even a section of the North is affected(north-central)
My only grouse is the silence of Mr president. No reply whatsoever, his silence is defeaning. And if not handled carefully, this could spring to a blood-bath between the North and the south.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
MadCow1:

Yuo come be wetin? Testicle?!
No, I am your bandooky, olodo.

Reply my mail na, Okija.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by esan1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
This people are bokoharam not herdsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

This is too much speculation aroused by the deeply rooted tribalism installed in you for years. My brother, don't tribalise this issue. This is a National concern, don't see it as an attack on the south. This fulani herdsmen started their attack on the North-central states. From Benue, to nassarawa, to kebbi... Now its jumped to the south, word is now spreading like wild fire,... Like I said, Its a General concern because even a section of the North is affected(north-central)
My only grouse is the silence of Mr president...his silence is defeaning.
FYI, some of my models in Nig (like Ahmad Isah, Dangote & Kwankwaso) are Northern Muslims. So don't expect me to stop saying what's obvious for fear of being labelled a tribalist. U & I know deep in our hearts dat d attacks of Fulani terrorists down South have been particularly rampant, fierce, provocative & unprecedented under Buhari no matter how anyone chooses to twist d issue.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
now I regret supporting Buhari in 2015 elections.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by CioAngels(f): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
Na wao, buhari, it is sad Nigerians voted for you, to in-return employ your tribesmen to kill them. May God judge you and your accomplices. May all ukwuani people invoke all the deities in ukwuani against this herdsmen, the buhari terrorist so that they will forget that there is a place call ukwuani. I believe ukwuani does not have but they have deities.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by leofab(f): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
ogorwyne:

For real? Good to know. How are u?
yea my fiancée is from obiaruku
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by judondasylva(m): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
they should just kill everyone in Nigeria

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Adek15(m): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

This is too much speculation aroused by the deeply rooted tribalism installed in you for years. My brother, don't tribalise this issue. This is a National concern, don't see it as an attack on the south. This fulani herdsmen started their attack on the North-central states. From Benue, to nassarawa, to kebbi, they terrorised those areas but it seemed like it was a trival issue. Now its jumped to the south, word is now spreading like wild fire, the danger of their uprising. Like I said, Its a General concern because even a section of the North is affected(north-central)
My only grouse is the silence of Mr president. No reply whatsoever, his silence is defeaning. And if not handled carefully, this could spring to a blood-bath between the North and the south.
thanks for that but our journalist self are too lazy. Can't they ask Mr President questions?? Abi buhari go just go nta announce something without being asked. They should create a platform where he has to give speech concerning this rubbish.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by Eluwilussit(m): 12:16am On Apr 28, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Why should they wake up? Let them give ultimatum and declare two day prayer and fasting, instead of butchering the vagabonds. The south is sound asleep. The claim by some Nigerians, of plans to islamize the whole country, no matter how unbelievable it sounds, is being given a strong credence knowingly or unknowingly. We are drifting apart as a nation. According to our sister Asa, there's fire on the mountain and nobody seems to know or care. We are heading speedily towards the precipice. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by frugal(m): 4:20am On Apr 28, 2016
ogorwyne:

Yeah, ukwuani from Ndokwa West LGA.
Wow cool! I grew up there.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by xmasgift: 5:14am On Apr 28, 2016
BreketeMind:
FYI, some of my models in Nig (like Ahmad Isah, Dangote & Kwankwaso) are Northern Muslims. So don't expect me to stop saying what's obvious for fear of being labelled a tribalist. U & I know deep in our hearts dat d attacks of Fulani terrorists down South have been particularly rampant, fierce, provocative & unprecedented under Buhari no matter how anyone chooses to twist d issue.

Where there is money, tribe, ethnicity & religion are thrown to the curb. Role-model my foot. Smh.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community by ogorwyne(f): 6:44am On Apr 28, 2016
frugal:
Wow cool! I grew up there.
So where are you from?

Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom / Lagos To Launch Intra-city Lines By 2020 To Reduce Traffic Congestion / Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65