Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre (29405 Views)

Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station / Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members / Arase Orders Arrest Of Igbo Policeman ‘involved’ In Enugu Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by okejos(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
BUT CHUKWU Y? BUT THEY SAY BLOOD IS TICKER THAN WATER. IS BIAFRA BLOOD DIFFERENT?
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
the moment 'Chukwu' decides to assist d fulanis against d igbos then dat means their ancestors are against dem
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Anything for money

Whether to carry drugs go Indonesia or sell out to Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by obama30: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
IG you lie, ask Enugu state Governor what happen, Enugu state governor call on commissioner of police in-charge of Enugu state and her refer him to talk to Buhari before they can do any thing. he call Military and the same thing. when he call Buhari he it takes him 1:30 minutes to talk to the Governor and all Buhari told the governor is that he governor should call back. by the time all this is happening Fula people where busy killing. Now how can it be offense of a copra for listen to his superior order not to make a move. Mr. Arase if you want to arrest you must arrest Enugu state commissioner of police and the military General in charge of the zone. you can't arrest and persecute an Igbo man here his brothers were kill. we Igbo's don't accept this judgement to our son. the northers have send you to use Igbo man in Police to cover their crime. when have it become job of 1 police man to protect a whole local government.would he act on whose order. how many Norther did army arrest on issue concern Boko haram. please Mr Arase IG stop fooling Igbo's we don't accept this bad name your given Mr. chuks his hands is clean the northerners send you to complete their Job. we watch and see how they will reward you by July when ur service ends in June. Behave well and arrest commissioner of Police and Military general in-charge of Enugu state or allow the young man to go he is innocent. you want to use him and cam igbos down and turn the blame on ours but we know you lie.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
This is why Biafra will never materialize in the next 5,000 years. Igbos lack unity. Give them a separate country today, they will start fighting themselves.

Even when the Europeans came to their land for the first time many years ago, they discovered the same thing. No united political structure.

I am sure the Policeman got just one cow to betray his brothers.
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by DonBobes(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
#chuckle

One thin dt still beats me is d loyalty of Fulanis to their leaders even though wat d leader(Ado) is against ur wish u jst must grant it.
Now back to d matter, fulanis are one of d most loyal pple in dis country bliv me. Wen it coms to obeyin and takin to instructions gvn to dem by der Ado; dey r gud at dt. Now i hv witnessed several occurrences here in d field involving my boys gvin out infos to fulanis.
D best thin to do is jst to send d soldier to wher he/she wont hv dt luxury of tym to see his kinsmen. Isolate d personnel.
Dt police corporal dt is goin to b locked up shuld b investigated properly for vital infos, if am nt mistaken he culd hv a lineage linked to fulanis.
But bliv me dey r very loyal to demselvs & der leaders wen it coms to loyalty.
Am always vry kiaful wen dealing wit dem or der pple in d field.
I don't criticize any tribe because i dnt belong to any i STILL REMAIN A NIGERIAN so i do wat needs to b done & wen my tym is up i get out.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by focus7: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Corporal Chukwu, that does not sound like a Hausa/Fulani name nor a Yoruba name, that is a SEtern name. Igbos are their own betrayer, they should stop seeing others as their enemies, igbos are their own enemies.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by DonBobes(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
fcbonsai:
the moment 'Chukwu' decides to assist d fulanis against d igbos then dat means their ancestors are against dem

If it is money d fulanis hav it. Dey can decide to sell der cows, get money and gv to u jst to get d informationa dey need from u bliv me.
Bt still i luv der loyalty though. I cherish dt part of der lives very much.
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by Lataability(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
they dont dare it in Aba.
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
I am not surprise but if you understand the inner working of recruitment into NA and Police force you will notice a lot of people that are not Igbo answering Igbo names in Nigerian Army and Police.

I know at least three guys I grew up with in Nigerian Army with Igbo names and they are from the North, one of them his elder brother couldn't get into the Army he joined the NPF and he also bears Igbo name.

I know some will find it difficult to believe but you will be surprise a lot of people from the North in Nigeria Army with Igbo or Yoruba names, you have to know the workings of these organization to understand what I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by Kei144(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
No wonder, the Police IG quickly ordered detention. An Igbo man is involved. If the Police officer were Fulani, he won't do anything. Nsukka people framed an Igbo Policeman that is not from their area. To them Igbos are their number one enemies.
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by Coolgent(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Something is fishy here,
Let us ask ourselves why would Chukwu a Police office collaborated with Illiterate herdsmen to commit masssacre?
This is new version of bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by cirmuell(m): 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
victorvezx:
Hypocrites, so if they say it is Fulani police officer that collaborated with the herdsmen, u will believe, because its Igbo u wount believe it now. So u don't know Nigerian police are cowards especially Igbo officers, they can forget u for money. The officer may have done it out of fear for the life of his family and money
man, I just shake my head at these people at times...I pity that region.
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by olalat(m): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
What evidence have u dat d perpetrators are real herdsmen. Have our media outlets been fair to those people? Im sure the real story behind d so called herdsmen will vividly erald. I notice every kidnaping in d east nw is carried out by herdsmen. Truth can nt be hidden 4 ever.
Vivalavida99:
Akuko!

Believe the compromised Nigerian police, the compromised Nigeria news media and this demonic government at your own detriment.

Let's even assume this is true, you arrest the collaborator, fine. what about the Fulani Jihadist terrorist who perpetrated the crime ? Oh I forgot they are untouchable, their grand patron is the Commander in chief of the armed forces militia of Nigeria.

Pls tell us another story.
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by Vivalavida99(f): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
olalat:
What evidence have u dat d perpetrators are real herdsmen. Have our media outlets been fair to those people? Im sure the real story behind d so called herdsmen will vividly erald. I notice every kidnaping in d east nw is carried out by herdsmen. Truth can nt be hidden 4 ever.

Crawl back to the hole you came out from, you've been noticed.

Next pls!!!
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by olalat(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
On a good day, i dont quote ur type. I apologise 4 my mistake. Someone with critical thinking deficiency sydrom arent worth dialogue with.
Vivalavida99:

Crawl back to the hole you came out from, you've been noticed.

Next pls!!!
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by Oche211(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
I thought chukwu is an igbo name.
Chai, ibos betraying each other even b4 the creation of Nigeriat as a country.
calaway and adeusolu, come nd see wht i've been saying abt igbos betraying each other
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by BetaThings: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
Koddedtinz:
It's a well known fact that these criminals have support from the police and army but it's hard to believe a man will plan with outsiders to kill his own people.

Very hard to believe.

It happened in Agatu
A community with issues with another called the Fulanis to help fight their brothers
However the Fulanis went beyond the agreed terms

Not saying it happened here, but bickering brothers can bring in a third party as an ally
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by Vivalavida99(f): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
olalat:
On a good day, i dont quote ur type. I apologise 4 my mistake. Someone with critical thinking deficiency sydrom arent worth dialogue with.

Bollocks!

Paid agent, i repeat, you have been noticed. Now swerve this way pls!!!>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by chukwumacc(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
iykopy:
story for the gods. their lying prowess these days makes satan a learner. the IGP is lying criminal
Shut up if u don't have a clue over a thing... Am a youth in uzo uwani n it's a fact dat D police is guilty.... D police normally keep watch till 7am every day so do D soldiers bt on dat fateful day dey left by 4am meanwhile D soldiers didn't show at all only 4 d duo 2 come back immediately D attack was over.... Who alerted them?. Infact D police officer has already confessed n u are here talking trash... Meanwhile more dead bodies are still being discovered...... Sobs

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by bukaldrinio(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
The way our leaders lie and run things this time
Mmmm I must say that Satan is holy........how can
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by Jesusloveyou: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
VictorRomanov:

So u make arrest based on the level of wickedness and not by the crime committed abi?
na wa ooo, the way we reason in this country, maybe becos u are ipob, we have not be able to lay hands on those who commited the crime, and the collaborator has be identified, is it not wise for the ipob chukwu to lead us to those who commit the crime?
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by Baroba(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Duck tales, this Arase is a dangerous human being.
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by adconline(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
So why is Chukuwu not being interrogated to provide names and phone nos of his collaborators and paymasters.. Nigerians aren't smart. If IGP is right, then Mr Chukwu is an "enabler" and a great asset to the police. Let him spew the names of all the herdsmen if he's an accomplice.
This is another dummy from NPF to distract attention

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by tabontabon: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
The Commissioner Of Police And His PPRO Are Also Easterners. So Why Are They Not So Eager To Protect Their People And Territory?
gidgiddy:
This seems to be another Lagos-Ibadan-expressway- report. How can any Igbo man be collaborating with the Fulani?
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by honeychild(f): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
Kei144:
No wonder, the Police IG quickly ordered detention. An Igbo man is involved. If the Police officer were Fulani, he won't do anything. Nsukka people framed an Igbo Policeman that is not from their area. To them Igbos are their number one enemies.

Na wah o.... so Nsukka people are not igbo? Biafra loading grin grin
There's no need to quarrel with these people about Biafra. Just give it to them, then sit back and watch them destroy themselves. One year tops.....they would have all reverted to their pre colonial hamlet lives. Then Nigeria can re-colonise them.

Such a funny set of people grin grin grin
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by VictorRomanov: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
na wa ooo, the way we reason in this country, maybe becos u are ipob, we have not be able to lay hands on those who commited the crime, and the collaborator has be identified, is it not wise for the ipob chukwu to lead us to those who commit the crime?

So when someones ask a reasonable question, he becomes ipob? I am very disappointed in you! U said the collaborated was more wicked than the perpetrator, thats why he should be arrested. And that's why I asked u that question.

Besides has any order been made by the IG ever since this herdsmen attacked in agatu and the likes to investigate and arrest these herdsmen? You re probably a zombie for speaking like this. My biggest mistake was elevating and dignifying you with a response!
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by EazyMoh(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hand him over to DSS!
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by enigma3000: 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
yinkus204:
So is a igbo man that plan wit the fulani to kill his own people well am nt so surprise cos anything that will bring money to a igbo man he dnt care if they will kill his own mother too

Don't make it so obvious that ur skull is filled with blue band magerine rather than the usual medula
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by MCzubby247(m): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
buhari!buhari!!buhari!!!
OK what roles did the said collaborator played?
even if it was true of which I'm sure it not Igbo can love money but they detest aboki cos of what happened during Biafra with all passion
now why are they try to switch matter the subject is herdsmen and the play propaganda
I see Nigeria coming to an end sooon
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by bashydemy(m): 6:17am On Apr 28, 2016
yinkus204:
So is a igbo man that plan wit the fulani to kill his own people well am nt so surprise cos anything that will bring money to a igbo man he dnt care if they will kill his own mother too
No mind those shouting it's a lie it's not possible they are lieing, no be Igbo try to kill him brother and his friend about 2 weeks ago now cos of house inheritance? Dasuki that is diverting money meant to buy arms for the military to secure his people? Papa no dey use him pikin for rituals? As far as its money I no doubt this news for once abi what happen to the word sold out?
Re: Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre by bashydemy(m): 6:18am On Apr 28, 2016
Qelvin:
No wonder yorubas say "kokoro to nje efo, ninu efo lowa" the enemy within is the deadliest thing ever...if this report is true that officer needs to be thoroughly investigated.
abi oo thanks to our intelligence that caught him, if not very he will start to build mansion and people will wonder how corporal take get the kind money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo / Why Imo Case Is Different From Bayelsa, Ihedioha To Supreme Court / Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.