Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station (38355 Views)

Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Peter Obi Arrives In Aba For Campaign At Ariaria (Photos) / Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by stephenduru: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
In an evident show of compassion and to lesson the sufferings occasioned by the misfortune that visited Abia State recently, where on Thursday, 14th, 2017, unknown hoodlums reportedly attacked the Ariaria International Market Police division in Aba, and killed the station officer, ASP Cyril Nwosu, IGP Ibrahim Idris paid a condolence visit to the family of the deceased today.

In his characteristic empathy, the IGP agave a posthumous promotion to the late ASP and promised to look into the possibility of elevating the widow, who is an Inspector to a higher rank. He also announced police scholarship to the only child left behind by the deceased, whom he described as an officer that died in the service of his country.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/igp-idris-visits-family-of-police.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Ninethmare: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Scholarship?
I guess on words
Public stunt
Trust the police at your peril

15 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by RomeSankara: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
People must remember that security agents also have loving families at home and are only doing their jobs.. I hate it when people attack security agents

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
RIP.... I feel so bad for the man, coupled with the fact that he was even Igbo.

Youths who were supposed to be in trade/business or at school were busy wielding machetes and sticks against the Army... They even burnt a station and yet, the so called IPOB leader is still living his own life and using the e-diots as human shield.

Igbos need to wise up and understand that smartness is not just about hustling for money....

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Kestolove(m): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Terrorist iPob....killing d people dey claim dey are fighting for....nwosu abi?..na ur so called brother killed u o

13 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Echoes of Nnamdi KANU!

And some people can boldly talk about ipob!
That boy ..... That little boy just lost a dad
If only anyone understands how difficult it is to be a widow and a fatherless child.

KANU is a killer! He should be sentenced to death. Or shot at sight!

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by abelprice(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
See d way the woman stand and tighten her face lyk say police na military force for naija.... she is taking it way too serious.. undecided...

Rip to her husband
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Michael004: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ipob terrorist killing people. The officer is even igbo. So they will expect that widow and the deceased's son to accept their biafra trash. Kanu, you will not know peace.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
masterpolyglot:
RIP.... I feel so bad for the man, coupled with the fact that he was even Igbo.

Youths who were supposed to be in trade/business or at school were busy wielding machetes and sticks against the Army... They even burnt a station and yet, the so called IPOB leader is still living his own life and using the e-diots as human shield.

Igbos need to wise up and understand that smartness is not just about hustling for money....
let me correct some facts, on the night ariaria police station was burnt, the military guys (around aba) where busy shooting at imaginary enemies. Rumours began to circulate that the gunshots where as a result of fulani/hausa attack. The peeps around that axis flocked to the station and asked the ariaria policemen to look into the issue -the policemen said they won't act unless the got orders from above. The peeps got annoyed and decided to overwhelm the police station to get arms to defend themselves . ipob had nothing to do with it (unless the started the rumours-which I doubt).

10 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Amein(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ipob shekau's

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
eduj:

let me correct some facts, on the night ariaria police station was burnt, the military guys (around aba) where busy shooting at imaginary enemies. Rumours began to circulate that the gunshots where as a result of fulani/hausa attack. The peeps around that axis flocked to the station and asked the ariaria policemen to look into the issue -the policemen said they won't act unless the got orders from above. The peeps got annoyed and decided to overwhelm the police station to get arms to defend themselves . ipob had nothing to do with it (unless the started the rumours-which I doubt).

My friend, IPOB had everything to do with it.

What was the reason for the unrest in the first place? Operation Python Dance... I believe Nnamdi Kanu is too small for the army to start a region-wide operation just to arrest him. But the IPOB youths insisted that since tanks were close to his house, they came to arrest their leader... Put the pieces together. A simple detachment of MOPOLs would have seen a beautiful arrest of Nnamdi Kanu if indeed the government wanted to... Even the FG would have gotten a court ruling since he already broke the conditions for his bail... But the youths were misinformed and acted violently out of blind enthusiasm....

It had everything to do with IPOB!

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
masterpolyglot:

My friend, IPOB had everything to do with it.

What was the reason for the unrest in the first place? Operation Python Dance... I believe Nnamdi Kanu is too small for the army to start a region-wide operation just to arrest him. But the IPOB youths insisted that since tanks were close to his house, they came to arrest their leader... Put the pieces together. A simple detachment of MOPOLs would have seen a beautiful arrest of Nnamdi Kanu if indeed the government wanted to... Even the FG would have gotten a court ruling since he already broke the conditions for his bail... But the youths were misinformed and acted violently out of blind enthusiasm....

It had everything to do with IPOB!
i
oga you are free to arrive at any conclusion you want am just saying what happened.
It's time peeps like you and the govt begin to realize that nnamdi kanu is more intelligent than you guys give him credit for. Maybe then, they would stop making mistakes like they nearly did a few weeks ago.ipob stands for indigenous people of "biafra "not igbo,Massob stands for "movement for the sovereign state of biafra ",not igbo.Why then is the SE as a whole being intimidated?
through out a 2 day period, the army did their best to create a war like ambience in abia state. their was too many checkpoints and heavy military equipments every where, people where being assaulted by security agents on flimsy excuses,and the worst was that the military men shot non-stop through out the nights-pls why wouldn't the state descend into chaos?
yes the succeeded in instilling fear into the people, but the didn't predict how the people would respond to that fear.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by ogazi007(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
IPOB labeled themselves a terrorist group by killing security agent and burnt down a police station.

You can shout for all you like, but the Government has made a valid point for declearing IPOB a terrorist group and you can't fault that decision.

How do u explain killing a police officer and you claimed you a peaceful group.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by IkpuMmiri(f): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu Must Die A Painful Death!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by IkpuMmiri(f): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Useless Brainwashed terrorists who believe every law enforcement agent hails from the North! Fools!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by jaytee01(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
eduj:

I dey suspect u. U follow kill dat policeman.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by SIRmanjar(m): 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kestolove:
Terrorist iPob....killing d people dey claim dey are fighting for....nwosu abi?..na ur so called brother killed u o
You deserve a hot knock for the nonsense you wrote angry

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Okoroawusa: 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
The officer is even igbo...

Kanu will die a shameful death.

7 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by SIRmanjar(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Eehhyaaa!He died for a dead country..RIP

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
jaytee01:
I dey suspect u. U follow kill dat policeman.
oga keep your suspicions to yourself. I am in no way justifying anyone's death ,am correcting wrong assumptions before it turns to a misnomer.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Lusola15: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
The price we pay, for others comfort cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Theakthedream: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Thank you IGP.... Shame on blood sucking Ipob terrorists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Customer80: 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
I heard the police man was not the only one in the station what some guys came to burn it, they never had the intention to kill anyone until he shot one person dead , they descended on him, he shouted that he was an mbaise man, they asked him even if you are an igbo man, you have joined outsiders to kill igbo, so according to them, he deserved death

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by IkpuMmiri(f): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
Customer80:
I heard the police man was not the only one in the station what some guys came to burn it, they never had the intention to kill anyone until he shot one person dead , the descended on him, he shouted that he was an mbaise man, they asked him even if you are an igbo man, you have joined outsiders to kill igbo, so he deserves to die
[/s]

Useless Narration!

Ipob terrorists Have Murdered Sleep! They Will never know peace.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Theakthedream: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
eduj:

Ipob terrorist are cheap liars..

13 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Customer80: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
[s][/s]

Useless Narration!

Ipob terrorists Have Murdered Sleep! They Will never know peace.
i don't like miscreants quoting me, just stop it

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Theakthedream: 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Customer80:
I heard the police man was not the only one in the station what some guys came to burn it, they never had the intention to kill anyone until he shot one person dead , they descended on him, he shouted that he was an mbaise man, they asked him even if you are an igbo man, you have joined outsiders to kill igbo, so he deserves to die
Shameless liar.....
Like Boko haram...... Like Ipob. Terrorists.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Theakthedream: 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Customer80:
i don't like miscreants quoting me, just stop it
A miscreant is better than a terrorist

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Dainfamous: 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
They keep shouting terrorist group some of them hating on indigenous peoples of Biafra don't have a common sense, they are still displaying the same hatred they have on igboid groups.The country is not one stop deceiving yourselves agitation will never stop if you hate the truth go and drink rat poison
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Dainfamous: 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
IPOB spread out all over the world.They demonstrating according to the international law.they are not terrorist they have expressed your hatred towards them to the rest of the world
They don't want to belong in Nigeria anymore they are fed up with one Nigeria the world knows that.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by HeGeMon(m): 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Can u listen to yourself My friend tell kanu to come out & be a man, tell him buhari has travelled, he can come out now
eduj:

11 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Throwback: 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
IPOB killed ASP Cyril Nwosu.

For those who were asking for the identity of the police man killed, I hope they are not disappointed that he is not a Fulani?

I warned that Kanu was an affliction wrought on the Igbos only to bring them misery.

Must a democratic society kowtow to the demands and desires of just one man, just because he had access to a radio station and knew how to exploit the hatred his people already haboured?

I repeat, who the hell is Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB to demand for anything on behalf of a people with a recognised democratic and constitutional leadership and representation?

Who the hell is Kanu to have created chaos in Anambra, Abia and Rivers? Was it a mistake to have released an accused person on bail, with sureties who were not alive to their responsibilities of keeping their wild animal tamed to the conditions of his bail?

That Kanu was asking for referendum with his IPOB gang, while Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe who stood as surety and who is one of the democratic representatives of Kanu's Abia state in the National Assembly, refused to even move a motion for such or related demand, means that Abaribe did not know his job in the senate and has no business representing a people with demands.

Eventually IPOB was proscribed by the SE governors and declared a terrorist group, only then did Abaribe summon the courage to even air his opinion on the matter that had been threatening the democratic system of which he is a key member and had a role to play in providing constitutional leadership to the yearnings of the people he is representing. Except of course he did not agree with the demands of IPOB and his constituency, but was too scared to define his own position on the matter.

What a useless senator.

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics) / El-zakzaky: Real Reason Shiites Leader Was Repatriated From India – Buhari Govt / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.