Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene (13277 Views)

"Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks / Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! / Dino Melaye Asks God To Intervene In Nigerian Situation, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by crackjoor: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
They are fulfilling his ambitions.. truth b told Buhari
is a Jihadist, tell me why are they not having
issues with Farmers up north abi farms no dey dia?.
How many Fulani have they(the police) been able to arrest since all these started. Why are the fulanis
having more confidence than ever before if not
that they are having a strong back support.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by utytill(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
fr mbaka next!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by ipreach: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Okorocha is a cow
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by ipreach: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
OkoroAwusa

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by lagdmark(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Buhari as the head of the Fulani cattlemen refused to call his guys to order ,too Bad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by DonCortino: 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abagworo:

PDP lived with it all through its 16 years in power. APC is even trying with barely 11 months in power. Okorocha did well and should be commended.
People are being killed and u are calling pdp!!!! angry
Truly zombies dont have brain!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by SmithHumble50: 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
True... angry

BE811APP:
I remebered when Plateau State people were suffering from dis fulani attacks..

Today Plateau is Peaceful bcuz the indigenes woke up from slumber and protected themselves..

Military, Police or Buhari cant do anything about it..

Defend urselfs!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by DonCortino: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
its 48hr now yet no reprisal attack
Attack who kwanu? The terrorists that are being shielded by the authorities or the abok¡ shoe cobbler minding his business?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by Ugosample(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Okeycima:
The worst form of treachery is the treachery that is from the same Bloodline as urs all Because of personal and political ambition

What do you mean by that?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by PMBisaterrorist(f): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
amaco12:
**** how dare u call my Governor a useless man,infact Ur generation is useless, we don't like him because of his party yes,that should not give u the impetus to call him a "useless man" ****

he's ya governor and so f**king what are you the only imo man on NL you such a punk

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hypocrisy, when you have sold some part of south east to fulani's
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by j1mmy: 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
A state governor with millions of citizens, a police commissioner and a brigade commander asking the preseidency to save him from several dozen illiterate mallams.

Southerners are indeed st-up-id
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by vislabraye(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abagworo:

PDP lived with it all through its 16 years in power. APC is even trying with barely 11 months in power. Okorocha did well and should be commended.

Plz don't tell me that Fulani herdsmen were this dangerous during Pdp time. Forget politics and condemn evil.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by HirstMOG(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abagworo:

if they attack you don't take action, just blame PDP OK. mumu everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by judondasylva(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
nonesse
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by jzdoberman: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
]OkoroAwusa[/quote]

DAT UR SUPERMAN PICTURE; why BULLHARI hands white and him face black? Abi dey use am for laboratory experiment for China sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Why is he asking the president to intervene? what is the governor of Enugu doing? wow
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
This okoro awusa is insane
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
amaco12:
**** how dare u call my Governor a useless man,infact Ur generation is useless, we don't like him because of his party yes,that should not give u the impetus to call him a "useless man" ****
HE IS A USELESS MAN, WHAT WILL YOU DO? undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by obailala(m): 3:33am On Apr 28, 2016
Okeycima:
did he appeal to the president to listen to the case of the IPOB rather he was Busy talking rubbish,so y appeal now?.u see my friend double standard ain't good and u see y I named as one of his mouthpiece.
Why should he appeal to the president to listen to illegitimacy?

The president is the chief security officer of the country, when he seems to be in a slumber, there is nothing wrong if a governor appeals to him to wake up.

This thread is just littered with pained jonathanians who are totally incapable of getting over an election loss of over a year ago and hence, rationality has been lost. To hell with all the Jonathanians who just hate Rochas for no other reason other than the fact that he joined APC.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by obailala(m): 3:43am On Apr 28, 2016
DonCortino:

People are being killed and u are calling pdp!!!! angry
Truly zombies dont have brain!
Placing the fact that people are being killed aside, let's not try to deceive ourselves here, 90% of the commenters here lambasting Rochas are doing so purely based on politics of PDP vs APC. They rabidly hate rochas simply because he's an Igbo governor in the apc, else I do not see the rationality in insulting him for appealling to the president and C-in-C to wake up to his duties. Or is Rochas expected to command and deploy soldiers or policemen to enugu for security?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 28, 2016
Most of my Igbo brothers who supported Buhari are on Facebook spewing grammar and shielding a jihadist lunatic like Buhari from his wickedness and irresponsibility.

A man who in his old age refuse to accept responsibilities of the office he is occupying is nothing but a CRETIN.

I am blaming Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi because a man should not send his wife and children to his enemies when he is in need.

Mr. Ugwuanyi should have known that Buhari is not the best person to hope on to protect the Igbo people. It is not a rocket science it is white as SNOW. I am sure if it was Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi wife and children that made up the population of Uzouwani, his brain must have been more active like that of Adolf Hitler. You will not see him weeping in public and asking the bereaved to fast and pray.

Ok, will Fayose wait for Buhari to protect his people .....Mbanu!

"Monkey go look the face of banana owner before taking it by force."
Ask Fulani herdsmen what happen when they want to start riot in Ekiti. Did you hear that Fayose put a call to Buhari or did you hear that an Indigene of Ekiti died?.
Violence only respect Violence Not gentility.

Nigeria Police Force :

Now the police have started calling Fulani herdsmen " hoodlums". Buhari propagandists went viral with it.

Mr and Mrs. Propagandists listen:
Anybody committing crime is a hoodlum. Being a Fulani herdsman is not a crime, but being a hoodlum is. And the fulani herdsmen are the hoodlums that invaded Uzouwani and butchered them while they are at sleep.

I wish your families what has befallen Uzouwani people. In your own case your family corpses will not be found. This is because " Eburu Ozu onye ozo odika ukwu nkwu". It might be my turn or your turn tomorrow who knows. Be Careful, everything is not POLITICS.

To the police commissioner, I can understand you need to save your job and justify your salary. But bear this in mind, the Nigeria you helped destroy today will be Nigeria you will meet when you retire or leave Nigeria Police force.

Leaders of Northern Nigeria:

The unjustifiable silence of leaders of the Northern Nigeria should by now have taught Southern Nigeria leaders that they are self imposed slaves in Nigeria.

How the northern leaders was holding meetings telling Nigerians that GEJ was incompetent and cannot secure the lives of Nigerians will give you headache when they are quite at the deaths of same Nigerians who they claim their security lies with the president of Nigeria, and that is the president sole responsibility.

What is the sole responsibility of Tyrants Buhari? .
I guess is only to fight Corruption and jail Nnamdi Kanu ?.

Ohaneze Ndi Igbo nation

What has happen to your mouth piece, even when the people you claimed to be representing are being annihilated in their homes while they sleep?.
Women and children are being raped at their homes. Will you also tell us to Fast and pray ?. You were loud against IPOB but silent on Fulani herdsmen. We now know who you are truly representing?. Umu Igbo muru any a, tetanu n'ura. Sleeping is dangerous while Buhari remain the POFRON.

Umu Igbo

Make sure you plan for security as you now know police and military will need clearance to protect you from Fulani herdsmen attack!!!

What is your " Igwe or Chief" plan to avert the fulani herdsmen attack in your communities?.

Discuss and proffer solutions if need. Necessities is Mother of invention!.
He who have given his enemies power and armed his enemies have murdered sleep and should be AWAKE, Not sleeping!!!

Sleep!!! At your own peril!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by phemmie06(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2016
Alright, can't these people conduct themselves better than their herds, why is the lifestyle of their herds better than theirs. I think their cattle should be the one leading while they follow. If the Shites could be dealt with by COAS, and the pipelines vandals be called terrorist, then what is the president waiting for, let him name them as a terrorist and dealt with them seriously, if not I think the president is up to something that we don't know.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by AprokoMan: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2016
ujoatu, shame on you.
shame on abagworo
and shame on roachass!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene by tobiasbeecher: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2016
shamecurls:
Israelites re so confused

They even detest there very own who single handedly appealed to the president

Is he the only Governor in the East ?

And Rocha's is the only one from the East that can get to the Presidency

Do you even think before posting anything on nairaland?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine / Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? / Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.