Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

How To Successfully Approach Women - Beat Shyness And Become Confident! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Successfully Approach Women - Beat Shyness And Become Confident! (1010 Views)

Approach Women Without Any Chance Of Rejection / What Is The Best Advice Women Would Like To Give To Men On How To Approach Women / 5 Ways To Overcome Shyness And Become Super Confident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Successfully Approach Women - Beat Shyness And Become Confident! by leslimark(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
You're not the only man who's shy around women. Believe it or not, the problem plagues a lot of guys, but there are two simple things you can do to overcome this fear. Read on to learn how to successful approach women.

1. Think positively.

The mind plays a huge part in your ability (or inability) to attract women. In other words, if you sincerely think that you've got nothing to offer the opposite sex, you won't offer them anything. On the other hand, if you believe in your worth and value as a person, you'll be much more successful.

But changing your mind isn't as easy as it sounds. Just like you must work out to build muscle, you must work to strengthen your mind. One great tip for doing so is to set and achieve goals. Make them personal goals unrelated to women, such as running a marathon or learning a new skill.

Also take note of the many talents and characteristics you have. What are your hobbies? Have you accomplished anything significant in your life? Why do people enjoy being with you? All of these and more contribute to the incredible person you are.

2. Relax.

Chances are you go into situations with women carrying a lot of stress. In your mind, if she rejects you, it's a big deal. Instead of thinking this way, realize that talking to women is nothing more than a conversation. Don't place too much value on the outcome of the situation, and have fun instead.

Not only will this approach make you more successful, but it will convey a sense of confidence within you. When you're stressed, it shows in your face. You're anxious, nervous, and a big turnoff. In contrast, taking a casual approach makes you appear calm and collected. Self-esteem is the key to successfully approach women.

If you are ready to get girls effortlessly, then you wouldn't want to miss this one.Click on this link http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily..com/ for an easy step-by-step Magic Method of Attracting Hard To Get Women, 100% guaranteed,

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Approach Women - Beat Shyness And Become Confident! by pennytration(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Who women epp
Re: How To Successfully Approach Women - Beat Shyness And Become Confident! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: How To Successfully Approach Women - Beat Shyness And Become Confident! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
pennytration:
Who women epp

Konji grin lipsrsealed
Re: How To Successfully Approach Women - Beat Shyness And Become Confident! by vicstar(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
pennytration:
Who women epp

• • • • • Baba I taya ooo.

Re: How To Successfully Approach Women - Beat Shyness And Become Confident! by MrWhaley: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
OP,shey these tips go help me so?? Cuz my own case don worse pass the Naira own. cheesy.

*In AdekunleGold's voice* I am Single and Searching. I want to date o. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Me? / TRUE.. Ladies Am I Right? (pic) / The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.